1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEVER EVER buy webceo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tloosle, Mar 26, 2010.

I made the mistake of upgrading my free copy of webceo to the paid version. after about 1 week I realized my mistake. But hey, they had a refund policy, so no worries.

I emailed them so many times I can't count. Every single email would bounce back as user unkown. I would get new emails trying to get me to buy it again, and would even try to respond to those emails. They were bounced back as well.

The only way I could contact them was thru the program and support. They would LIE and tell me something and then, again, I could never respond to them.

They claim they refunded my money, and now push me off of the processor. I told them I would gladly send them copies of my visa statement and show no refund. They refuse.

Again, stay away from this company and the crappy software!

tony

tloosle, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting - I always wondered about Web CEO!

Get everyone to write

Web CEO

in the title of their posts in this thread in order to force Web CEO to join the conversaton and put thir side forward by making this thread appear on the likes of Google for that search term.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
    Revelations-Decoder, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  3. userman

userman Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info!!

userman, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That must be really pissing you off, when those mails were getting bounced back.
    I had the same experience with a seller fromm ebay that was for a diamond ring I had bought from them. Lucikly I had made a payment by paypal so I could just get a refund back by informing paypal.

China_girl, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  5. johny2006

johny2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    This online fraud happens all the time. You just need to be careful while making payments.

Thanks for sharing the info about webceo.

johny2006, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  6. Toe

Toe Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it is really strange. I use Web CEO for more than 4 years now and the support was always great and the software works properly. Are you sure the problem is in Web CEO and now in the payment processor? My colleagues use webceo too and also had now problems, I just asked if someone made a refund and one of my friend did - everything was OK.

So I am really surprised with your words. Are you sure you are not slandering them just by someone's mistake? I will easily believe if you speak about some new software, but webceo is reputable and they really care about there clients.

Toe, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  7. Julia The Archangel

Julia The Archangel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Tony & everybody. My name is Julia Oulik, I’m the Director of Customer Care at Web CEO. I would like to bring some clarity into the issue.

We value our clients' needs above all, and always do our best to resolve all the questions in the fastest manner. The first thing we aim at is our customers’ satisfaction.

There are plenty of ways to contact us: beside email, we have a live chat, phone lines (including a toll-free number), and there is also an option to send messages through the program interface, which both customers and ourselves can use. So we are always within a reach, and thousands of our clients don’t have any problems contacting us.

You emailed our support service 5 times. Each time we replied you within the same business day. There may be many reasons why the emails bounce back, this may depend on the email provider. Starting from the 2nd time, we sent copies of the messages through the program as well. You can see these copies in your program’s notification history.

Our 30-days refund policy is steadfast. We made refund for your purchase on July 31st, 2009. This can be seen in this screenshot:

[​IMG]

*To comply with the privacy, the email and postal addresses are grayed out in the screenshot. But the original email I sent you contained them, too.

We’ve co-operated with our payment processor, SWREG, which is an American-based company and a part of Digital River, Inc., since 1999, and we have never had any problems like this before.

We even went as far as contacting the SWREG administrators asking them to track the way of the refunded money. We received the answer from them stating that the money had been refunded:

“I have checked with the bank the refund was issued, bank log below.

2009-07-31 08:43:15 59846001 Credit 244.11 USD Visa 03/10
    2506967494 Refund

This will appear as DRI*Web CEO on the customers statement, their bank
    will be able to confirm.”

Thus, we did every possible thing to ensure that the money were returned to our customer as per his original request, and informed you of that. We recommend that you contact SWREG and your bank yourself and also asked them this question. On our part we did all we could do to respect your request.

I have also contacted the SWREG administrators again and do hope they will join this thread and comment on the issue. It would be also great if you invite your bank officer to this thread too.

Julia The Archangel, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  8. tloosle

tloosle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again, I said I would send my credit card statements over, and WEBCEO refuse to help. they can make up false papers all day long, but until the credit is on my account, there is no refund.

I also used external tools, like www.nwtools.com to verify the emails and the DID NOT EXIST! perhaps that is why they bounce....

At least this forum has got some attention. But NEVER buy from this company!

t

tloosle, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  9. Gothrough

Gothrough Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Mates,

Looks quite suspicious. You see, one of my jobs is a partnership with Web CEO. So I earn money selling WebCEO. I sold dozens of copies and worse thing ever happened was a refund with no complains.
    So I, personally, consider you to be a Web CEO competitor employee.
    IMHO

Gothrough, Mar 29, 2010 IP