1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any experience with Redzee?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Cartman, Sep 6, 2005.

1. surchin

surchin Banned

Best Answers:
    nice that all the people that are backing redzee (crusher, brunhild and charles) are peons with 2 posts at best. LOL. you say you are getting 10K visitors right? if that was true thier site would be having massive traffic which it doesnt. try whois.sc'n those IPs and you will find they are not legit but the truth is that these are fly by posts from sales reps for redzee.

surchin, Jul 9, 2006 IP
  2. surfgun

surfgun Peon

Best Answers:
    I also purchased key words from Redzee, I am unhappy to say. I also use a hit tracking served call Web-stats.com. Sometime last year, they started to track the visitors to my website and I was able to find some very interesting information. First, Web-stats.com telsl me who the referrer is, such as search engines, linking websites, etc., Certainly Redzee increased my "hits" on my website and initially, I was happy. When I reviewed the tracking of the visitors to my site, the adverage visitors visited between 3-4 pages, clicking around to different pages. Out of the hundreds of referring clicks from Redzee.com, not a single one went pass the first page. Why is this? Being a layperson, novice computer person, this could only possible mean one thing. Redzee.com is the one clicking on my website using different IP addresses. They only need to click one time to appear as a "referrer" to my website. So, I guess I got what I paid for 10,000 clicks from Redzee equaling zero new business. I imagine once people start to catch on to this scam, they might reprogram their computer clicking program to click on more pages, but the money I paid to Redzee.com was wasted. Buy beware.

surfgun, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  3. ArcticPro

ArcticPro Banned

Best Answers:
    That was the stupidest 1st post from anyone I have ever seen. No click is ever $5.

ArcticPro, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Have they called anyone lately? heh

Blogmaster, Jul 25, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  5. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got the call. I've never heard of these bozos before but I have heard of the scam, getting neophite users to install their toolbar so it can hijack thier browser. Good luck w/ that...

mopacfan, Sep 20, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  6. JonahViaKeyboard

JonahViaKeyboard Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got off the phone with the jokers at RedZee. Do NOT do business with them.

First the guy asked me to install their toolbar, which is both a hilarious and horribly wrong thing to do on a sales call - get prospects to install your malware to alter SERPs.

After insisting that the call was about RedZee listings, not listings on Google, I asked what their market share was, 1%? He said, "no, it's much higher than that and growing fast, check out our Alexa ratings!" Ok, so I go to Alexa following along with the guy on the phone, and he points out 115 reach per million users, but says, "we have 115 million users." I completely ignore this misinformation and go right on to the point, market share. I find out Google's reach for today, 254,500 per million, and point out that if Google and RedZee were the only search engines, RedZee's market share would be about 0.00004%.

Then on buying the keywords, the minimum cost is $300 PER KEYWORD and your declining balance runs down from there. Look, I get it, RedZee is a scam that uses bundled malware to change organic search results for Google Yahoo and MSN. Cheap traffic is cheap traffic, and everyone likes that, but $300 per keyword is not cheap. RedZee is a total scam.

JonahViaKeyboard, Oct 2, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  7. WebMarketingMan

WebMarketingMan Guest

Best Answers:
    This is a really great thread on the subject: seomoz.org/blogdetail.php?ID=465

I've posted on there about my experience with RedZee and how I think they're sketchy at best.

WebMarketingMan, Oct 30, 2006 IP
  8. DeepRecon

DeepRecon Guest

Best Answers:
    RedZee is nothing but bogus. If you have purchased key phrases in their "top 3" ppc program, every single hit that comes from either their search engine or their spybar is a bounce.

I'll say this again because it is very important:

Every single hit that comes from either their search engine or their spybar is a bounce.

In every single case where an IP address has entered my sites from the redzee search engine - either directly from their search engine or from browsers that have the redzee spybar installed, which appends redzee "top 3" ppc results to the top of the Google or Yahoo organic listings - that IP address goes no further than the landing page. In some cases, the IP bounces out before the entire landing page is requested from the server.

I have tested and confirmed this through exhaustive manual analysis of my raw log files.

I have severed my relationship with redzee in total disgust.

DeepRecon, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  9. clarkswi

clarkswi Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone,

I am reposting what I posted on another forum.

Please forgive the duplication; however, RedZee is such a SCAM that I feel that it is important for me to spread the word as far and wide as possible.

What's really funny is that RedZEE and its greedy blackhearted minions are so pathetic that they have losers patrolling forums like this posting their lies and laughable logic.

Anyway, here's the post - 100% true. If ANYONE has ANY questions, they are welcome to contact me toll-free on my business line here...

1-800-778-1580

Just ask for Clark and say it's regarding the RedZee Scam. If I'm not available I WILL return your call. Just don't waste your money on RedZee. They are nothing but absolute FRAUDSTERS (word?).

The post...

Hey everyone,

REDZEE is a total SCAM. I had the same results...

Bogus traffic, no conversions, 99% bounce rate.

I filed a complaint to the BBB...

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org

In addition, I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General.

I recommend that everyone goes to this easy online form and complain - let's go after these crooks.

http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes

Finally, you can see the RipOff Report I filed here...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff226671.htm

Feel free to add to it or post some new ones. The more the merrier!

I am sooooo mad at myself for falling for this scam.

I'm out $2500 - but, I'll spend twice that amount making these guys pay.

Oh, what the heck - I'll go ahead a post the complaint that I sent to RipOff Report, the BBB, and the FL Attorney General here.

It bears repeating...

After tracking my website statistics, it came to my attention that all the traffic I was receiving (and paying for) from RedZee search was worthless.

Here is an email that I sent to Bill Masters at RedZee - who was my account Rep...

#############

Hey Bill,

I've been using Google Analytics to track my traffic and conversions and the traffic I receive from RedZee is questionable at best.

From all other sources we have an average conversion rate of over 3% - that's 3 out of every 100 visitors, and every single source with at least 150 referrals has at least 1 conversion - EXCEPT for Redzee!

In the past 30 days, out of 1500 referrals from RedZee there has not even been ONE SINGLE CONVERSION! Noone has even joined our Coupon Club, which costs nothing. Obviously, this violates all laws of statistics (and reality).

In addition, traffic from RedZee has a Bounce Rate of 99%, meaning that everyone just goes to the home page and then leaves from the home page without visiting any other pages or doing anything else at all. This is waaaaay beyond the norm. Yet, unexplainably, RedZee visitors stay on the site twice as long as anyone else - yet, do nothing! This reeks of suspicious click activity and fraud.

I'll be honest with you. I feel like I've been duped and I'm not happy about it.

Please refund the $1,000 that I paid last - Inv. #16631 on 10/03/06. I still have the majority of these credits remaining and do not wish to use them.

In fact, I feel that I should be refunded ALL the money that I spent with RedZee for worthless traffic; however, I am willing to just cut my losses as long as you refund my credit card the last $1,000 that was billed.

My only other option would be to call the BBB and the Florida Attorney General and report Redzee for unfair and unethical business practices.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

--

Best Regards,

Clark...

#############

Their response was to have an "Internet Tech Guy" call me and tell me that I was interpreting the data incorrectly. This Tech Guy wasted over an hour of my time on the phone and ran me around in circles trying to confuse me.

In the end, I was told that the money I had paid was not refundable. The analogy used was, "Go buy a $20 phone card and try to stick it back in the machine and see if you get your money back."

After that conversation, I am convinced that RedZee Search is driving fraudulent traffic to their customer's websites - known as "click fraud."

In addition, I found it to be completely unreasonable that they would not even agree to refund the credits which I have yet to use and refused to even cancel my account.

Clark
    Columbus, Nebraska
    U.S.A.

clarkswi, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  10. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think Clark's post should sum up most peoples questions about Redzee. I find the most disgusting thing is all these 1/2 post "members" that have apparently signed up to defend or justify Redzee's actions, as if it isnt plainly obvious they are some slimy rep sent by Redzee in hopes of snaring a last couple customers before the scam is ruined. Of course there'll be some new startup next week - EZ Skam (Formerly Redzee, Formerly Winspeed, etc)

venturefox, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  11. VegasHomeDealer

VegasHomeDealer Peon

Best Answers:
    So I keep looking at my analytics and amazed by the amount of clicks I am receiving from REDZEE. Unfortunately I am getting zero business from those clicks. Talking with people who actually leave their information on any of my forms none of which came from REDZEE. I am super dissappointed with how REDZEE sends traffic that does not get past the home page. This is a real estate website where all homes are located on three other pages.

Yesterday received the most amount of traffic the site has ever had at 268 visits. Looking from March 8th to April 7th Redzee has sent 1088 visits to my site. WOW at that rate my 3000 clicks will be used up in no time with no closings resulting from Redzee’s traffic.

On the other hand I receive a decent amount of traffic oganically through google, msn, and yahoo totaling around 162 visits. And typically can close 1 out of every 400 visits.

If any one could take a look at my site and give any advice to how to increase the convertion rate I would appreciate it. http:hendersonnvproperty.com

Thanks and have a great day,

VegasHomeDealer, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  12. Cartman

Cartman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another scam to watch out for is ZipWeb (also known as Search Marketing Services). They try to tack on their charge onto your phone bill, and make it downright IMPOSSIBLE to cancel before getting charged.

Google their name and you'll find plenty of horor stories about these jokers!

Cartman, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  13. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Badlands07, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  14. Cartman

Cartman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe that they're still in business, 5 years after I started this thread!

Cartman, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  15. Badlands07

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I am amazed also...:)

Badlands07, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  16. SchoolEquippers

SchoolEquippers Peon

Best Answers:
    I received a phone call from RedZ today and decided to research them and see what others had to say. Glad i did, because i found out they were a scam. Here is a link to another thread i found. I would avoid this company based i what i have read, but to each his own.

http://www.site-reference.com/articles/Search-Engines/RedZee-Complaints-Pile-Up-Read-This-Before-Using-Redzee.html

SchoolEquippers, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  17. Badlands07

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the updated information - these guys are a complete scam and I hope that people realize this before they spend their money.

Badlands07, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  18. SchoolEquippers

SchoolEquippers Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem. It just seemed way to good to be true when the guy was explaining it to me. I was very surprised when he called back and i told him no, that he didn't pressure me at all. Many of the threads i read, commented that they kept calling back and were real pushy, so fingers crossed on that "not happening."

SchoolEquippers, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  19. Badlands07

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are correct, all I have ever heard about it was the hardball tactics they have and how angry and pushy they can get - so congrats to you and maybe they turned over a new leaf...:)

Badlands07, Mar 26, 2010 IP