1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WTB - Content creation - Write questions and create an account

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by scottwood1986, Mar 23, 2010.

Hello

We are looking for new recruits to join the content writing / answering team to build up the level of quality content on our site. Were very new, but we have big hopes for the site.

Recently established, my Q+a site aims to be a large, but user friendly knowledge base for questions on a variety of topics including health, finance and sports and we need your help to achieve this.

The task would involve the following:

- Create five accounts on the Q+a site and upload a unique picture for each one.

- Ask 50 different questions across different categories (10 per account). These questions must be unique and be at least 5 words long. Do not just copy them from Yahoo etc.. Just write them yourself!

So for example ask a few questions on a few topics that you are interested in.. ie: “Is there a way to retune my electric guitar by ear?” or if you are a foody type.. “What is the difference between butter and margarine?” or "What is the best type of food for a cat?" etc....

- Let me know when you have completed this task, along with the usernames of the accounts you used for posting the questions.

- Writing with english as your primary language.

Please bear in mind i am looking for a high volume of questions, and also will need people to answer the questions on the site also, so if you do a good job expect some long term work. This first 30 questions is a test to see if you are suitable - you would be paid for the test questions. PM me for site URL.

Please PM any quotes for this work through to me, i am looking for writers with excellent english as this is integral to the site.

Thanks

Scott

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    scottwood1986, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  2. DebzUK

DebzUK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to confirm... Does that mean the first 30 "test" questions are unpaid? Thanks

DebzUK, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  3. optimumgreen

optimumgreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Actually... that is a good question. Some clarification on that would be helpful. Thanks.

optimumgreen, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  4. AllAboutDBZ

AllAboutDBZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds like an interesting offer, but I'd doubt it would take 30 questions for you to decide whether someone is suitable or not. Will they be paid questions?

AllAboutDBZ, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  5. scottwood1986

scottwood1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No the 30 test questions are paid.. I just will probably check after 30 questions to make sure you arent copy / pasting from an other q+a site

Feel free to send your quotes in for the above project.. Got 2 people on board already (looking for more!)

scottwood1986, Mar 23, 2010 IP