1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stoning to death..Is it in Quran or is it in Bible?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Shah Bandar, Aug 28, 2006.

1. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    invade v.t. enter (territory) with hostile intent.

mistermix, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  2. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    invade: 3 a : to spread over or into

Ya just gotta pick the mean part don't you? I guess it's just "mean" to do whatever is necessary to defend yourself these days.

When will your terror buds leave us alone? I've got burgers to grill and beer to guzzle. Stop it with the bombs, threats of whiping us off the face of the earth and slaughtering innocent people and you'll find no Americans will want to step foot on your 3rd world property.

Do you think we just sit around and plot ways to invade the world? We've got better things to do... like scratch our asses and wait for the laundry to dry. It's just that we can't do that when your buds want to destroy us for it.

You really don't get out much do you?

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  3. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:

Do I know you? You are referring to me as if I am your enemy. I was just clarifying that when a country enters another country it is an invasion, regardless of the motive/justification.

Why are you referring to me as if I 'want to destroy us'?

4. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    "'want to destroy us'?"

Wasn't speaking of you directly. Now that I go back and read my post I can see how you gathered that idea. Sorry about that. Didn't mean it that way.

No, I was really implying that you seem to defend those who wish to subtract my freedom from me and have no regard for our right to do what is necessary to defend ourselves.

Invade, fly over, bomb the shit out of, I don't care what you call it. But if these terror assholes would knock it off all would be well.

I've got two siblings over there fighting this God forsaken war and believe me when I say we don't *want* to be there. But this isn't a matter of want.

Nuff said.

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Like when hezbollah invades Israel to capture it's people and bring across the border. Or hamas, for that matter. Yep, invasion.

GTech, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  6. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    GTech what the heck are you doing up so late? :p

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm usually around late. I sleep when I get tired. One of the luxaries of working at home :)

GTech, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  8. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    zman

:) No problem. Being an active soldier is the hardest job in the world, I watched Gunner Palace yesterday.

Just because I say something that goes slightly against an American policy, it doesn’t mean I hate America or defend terrorists.

As well as feeling for your siblings and other US Soldiers fighting in Iraq, I equally worry for the innocent Iraqi civilians that get disregarded. Not everyone in Iraq is involved in acts of terror.

9. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here bro. Plus, there's nothing like "mixin" with the lefties late at night if ya know what I mean. ;)

I've sure missed these threads.

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    It's good to have you back ;)

GTech, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  11. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand that, but you seem to have a twisted take on American policy. If terrorist hadn't hit New York on 9-11 and Saddam hadn't gassed 100,000's of people do you think all of this would be happening. What about the Cole attack, embassy attacks, and on and on and on.

Unprovoked attacks will result in an ass beaten that unfortunately will involve innocent people. It's war and it isn't supposed to be pretty.

But for the love of God, Allah, Buddha and the rest in line PLEASE stop implying that American Policy is "invade and kill innocents". That's just absurd and you're never going to get anywhere with that argument.

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  12. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have misquoted me.

p.s. american policy did involve invading and killing innocents

13. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have misread my post. WAR involves innocent people UNFORTUNATELY.

Here, let me post it again for you. Please read from top to bottom.

"I understand that, but you seem to have a twisted take on American policy. If terrorist hadn't hit New York on 9-11 and Saddam hadn't gassed 100,000's of people do you think all of this would be happening. What about the Cole attack, embassy attacks, and on and on and on.

Unprovoked attacks will result in an ass beaten that unfortunately will involve innocent people. It's war and it isn't supposed to be pretty.

But for the love of God, Allah, Buddha and the rest in line PLEASE stop implying that American Policy is "invade and kill innocents". That's just absurd and you're never going to get anywhere with that argument."

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Innocent people die in wars. As they did with the spread of islam. No telling how many millions of innocents were needlessly slaughtered to take over what we know as the middle east, today.

GTech, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  15. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:

I read the full post man. I know what you are saying, thousands of innocent people have been killed unfortunately. It's just one of those annoying side effects of invading a country.

I'm sure saying unfortunately means alot to the sons, daughters, mothers, sisters, babies and grandparents that have lost loved ones.

I know its hard for you because you have family involved. I think its important to acknowledge the death of innocent Iraqi civilians as well as the loss of the US Army. Brushing aside the loss of innocent Iraqi lives seems a little bit cruel.

16. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct, humans are one violent set of motherf*ckers! You can keep telling yourself that its just one particular religion that is violent.

17. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    "I'm sure saying unfortunately means alot to the sons, daughters, mothers, sisters, babies and grandparents that have lost loved ones."

Yep, almost 3,000 on 9-11. 100,000's under Saddam. I could go and you know it.

"It's just one of those annoying side effects of invading a country."

There you go with that silly "Americans invade and kill everyone" crap again. Sorry, but I happen to know my little bro and sis pretty well and they aren't there to "invade and kill innocents".

BS.

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  18. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Now we're back on the g-world kick again.

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    When little old ladies carrying Bibles start flying planes into buildings, blowing up trains, subways, cars, hotels, buildings and anything with a lung, I'll take issue with them too ;)

GTech, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  20. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:

Yeah no kidding. If mom and dad ever decide to start cutting off heads I'm gonna be pissed!

zman, Sep 7, 2006 IP