1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get Quality PR6, PR5 & PR4 Comments -SERP Booster for your Website -Professional Work

Discussion in 'Services' started by akki313, Feb 26, 2010.

Hi!

Blog commenting on dofollow blog is one of the most common and yet effective technique to boost your SERP within no time. But commenting on the over spammed do follow blog is not worth.

I have few dofollow blogs under me which have quite decent PageRank and are not spammed and I have decided to leave comment on that with your website as a source.

The comments you receive will be from different IPs.

The PR I have mentioned in the packages are Page PR not the domain PR.

Here goes the packages (All comments will be 100% approved):

A1 Package

PR 6 = 3
    PR 5 = 5
    PR 4 = 5

Price = $35 (Save $25 as real price is $60)

A2 Package

PR 6 = 4
    PR 5 = 8
    PR 4 = 8

Price = $50 (Save $50 as real price is $100)

Review Prices = Only for 5 guys having decent itraders

A1 Package = $25
    A2 Package = $40

Payment via paypal only

Please PM me to order

akki313, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. greenmachine

greenmachine Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    would like to try a review of A2

what is the turn around time and do you offer larger packages?

greenmachine, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  3. Jstetson

Jstetson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you own these blogs? How many Outbound Links exist already on these pages?

Jstetson, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  4. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent.. Turnaround time for A2 package is 5-6 days. You'll receive excellent quality work..

Outbound links are quite low that you'll get a good quality link.. :)

akki313, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  5. kineticdc

kineticdc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like A2 package as well. Can I get the discount for $40? Thanks in advance!! I need a better base for my sites

kineticdc, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  6. doubler

doubler Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you offer any discount for first few customers? And in case our comments remove on those blogs or blogs goes to no-follow will you provide us replacement? please let me know and then count me in ;)

doubler, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  7. vihutuo

vihutuo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I can take A1 Package for $25 and post an honest review.
    Can payment be made after completion of work?

vihutuo, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  8. pbruessow@msn.com

pbruessow@msn.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just received my initial report on the A1 package and checked out the comments and PR of the pages and as Akki states, the PR is of the comment page. The comments are worthy of the topic, well written with proper grammar and are not spammy whatsoever so they should stick. The package is at bargain prices so I wouldn't wait too long to purchase as Akki may realize he can make more money.

pbruessow@msn.com, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  9. seogoogle

seogoogle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    7.7% - 1
    I Ordered A2 package few days back and I got my report today . Must say that all blogs were of quality and the comment posted on them were completely on the topic written in very very high quality English. Excellent work done by akki313. It may took a little while but I found this is the best blog commenting I have ever tried. It the cheapest too. Glad to work with you. Sending you more work.

Thanks for business

seogoogle, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  10. fren99

fren99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi akki313, can u tell me why you said i have no patience (in PM)? seogoogle ordered A2 package few days ago already got the report, but i ordered A1 package 13 days ago and still not receive full report, can you explain to me why? I'm executing my responsibility to check the status from you, am i wrong? Why you said i have no patience?

On 28 Feb: I paid you full amount and wait for report.
    On 4 Mar: You said "Within 48 hours you'll receive report for sure". Unfortunately i did not received the report after 48 hours.
    On 7 Mar: I reminded you for the report and you sent me 9 links and pending 4 links. And you said "4 comments are remaining which I'll send you today for sure". Unfortunately again, i did not received any report after many days.
    On 12 Mar (Today): I checked with you again for the 4 links, you sent me 2 links and pending 2 again. And you commented me have no patience to wait for your "quality work".

I have given u 13 days to complete a 5 - 6 days job, am i really no patience? If you can complete my job on time, do i need to waste time to write to you? You mentioned few times that you have many orders to work on, did you mean that you are the only busy man in this world? If you think you cannot complete my job on time, why do you want to give promises? Now you are owing me works and you should feel shame, but why i'm the one to be blamed on no patience? Can i blame my boss for no patience after my report due?

Next i want to say, i'm totally dissatisfied with your "quality work". Not only because you failed to complete your work, you also over claimed the value of the pages. In your thread you said "Outbound links are quite low that you'll get a good quality link" but actually some pages have nearly 100 outbound links. And some pages have PR n/a. Also, i cannot understand why you say the blogs are under you, but you are just so difficult to add few links?

I'm completely disappointed towards your service. Since i have already paid you, i hope you can give me your last word on your job completetion date. Or if you don't, you can just take down all my links and refund me.

Thank you.

fren99, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  11. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ehh... Stop bashing on me... You are worrying for 2 comments and I have already completed your more than 75% of work with in turnaround time I mentioned.

Seogoogle also ordered A2 package on 28 Feb.. He is still waiting for receiving 2-3 comments from me but see he is cool and completely satisfied with my work. He ordered one more A2 package for his another site. Don't know what's wrong with you.

Anyways you said that you are unsatisfied with my service. This happened with me for the very first time in my whole carrier here at DP.

Another thing I wanna add here: Don't you think 100 OBL on dofollow blog are low in this era you're living. I'll give you $100 for posting a single comment having PR6 with less than 25 outbound link.

And it was only 1 page with PR n/a which I have replaced for my all clients.

It's completely fine with me if you are dissatisfied with my service. I have no option except refunding your payment.

I don't know what's wrong with my service. I'm having many positive reviews on other forums too.

I'll refund your payment tomorrow as I have to add my PAN card number to my paypal account in order to update my account (I hope you know about this issue of paypal faced by Indian Users).

I hope you will wait for getting your payment refunded.

Thanks a lot :)
    akki

EDIT: Payment refunded..

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
    akki313, Mar 12, 2010 IP