1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. antonio5429

antonio5429 Peon

Best Answers:
    thats really cool, but do you have micro website that make this much.

antonio5429, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  2. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious to know what is your bounce rate...Is it 90%++ ? A micro niche site normally gets 90%++ bounce rate cos even the dumbest of surfers these days leave almost immediately once they do a quick scroll down and see the site has no substance. :)

You better hope they click your Adsense on the way out, cos I don't think they do (as much) anymore. They probably stumbled onto other crappy thin content/Adsense heavy sites like that earlier..... :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
    Reviewz, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  3. Saru4040

Saru4040 Member

Best Answers:
    I have also MNC site,It's 2 week old site,I am on 16 postion of google serp,And still wating to see my site on first page,because i have low compitior...:)

Saru4040, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  4. appleiphone

appleiphone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Can you show me one of your site?
    Because I don't know how to get high ranking in Google with ablog that has only 3-5posts about a product
    I think I can learn somethings if you show me one of your site
    Thanks

appleiphone, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  5. jbarnett

jbarnett Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why people can't make niche adsense sites with good high quality content. It's worth it in the long run anyways.

jbarnett, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  6. ghprod

ghprod Active Member

Best Answers:
    anyone has xfactor themes?

thanks

ghprod, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  7. clash

clash Active Member

Best Answers:
    How long does it take it to rank on googles first page for keywords like this? How many backlinks you build and how long it takes to do it?

clash, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  8. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously not everyone clicks. The key is to give just enough info that they stay for like 30+ seconds and then click the ads. Choosing product niches with less "tech saavy" people always works out better.

I will no longer be answering questions that have already been asked and answered SEVERAL times in this thread.

On a Lighter Note...

Here is some REALLY GOOD info...

I'll give you guys the secret to rapid expansion and success ... it is... OUTSOURCING. I did not start out outsourcing, but built my first 50+ sites and associated backlink campaigns myself. With the bit of money i earned from this, i hired workers on getafreelancer.com and other sites to do the repetitive tasks. I trained them, and then i was able to churn sites out at a rapid pace. Only prob was finding good, realiable partners is hard.

Lol i even get so much hate from people on these boards for "selling an ebook" even though I give out almost all my info in this thread for free. Well the real reason i even sold the ebook to be honest, was not only to put my english degree to use, but to scout potential workers. People who are willing to spend a bit and put in the work have the best dedication and are the best partners.

Please do not pm me that you want to be trained, I have contacted those that I wanted to work with.

wanksta22, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  9. mr80

mr80 Peon

Best Answers:
    My QuickXfactor CMS comes with xfactor theme. You can use it to build Xfactor's style websites in under 5 minutes. Check it at my new sell topic : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1724723 . Hope you will like it!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
    mr80, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  10. monita

monita Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still trying to implement this method

monita, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  11. Muhammad Salman Qaiser

Muhammad Salman Qaiser Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi wanksta22!

great information you have share with all of DB members. I have go through all of your post here in this thread & i was really amazed to see that you was really polite and helpful for all who was questioning. I have seen a very few people in this forum who share their secret information with others coz this is very difficult task really :)

I mean this is very great & am really impressed that you have share lots of your experiences and knowledge. Thanks by the way i will also try your method and i am sure it will work. have a nice day ahead :) cheers

Muhammad Salman Qaiser, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  12. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So for keyword research, you don't check for HOW MANY RESULTS DOES GOOGLE RETURN?
    You only check the TOP 10 RESULT for that keyword to see if they are strong competitors.
    Even there is 20million results for a very long tailed keyword but top 10 is weak in PR and BL you go for it?
    Also AGAIN, ALL research are done WITHOUT QUOTES?

Vexez, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  13. jbarnett

jbarnett Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give coaching.

jbarnett, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  14. byyp

byyp Active Member

Best Answers:
    ....}

Thanks for the tips...will these work with blogspot too? Or one will need to have his/her own domain?

byyp, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  15. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliatenewbie, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  16. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you elaborate further on this?
    Are the articles same articles on the MNS or new articles?
    How many articles and how many article directories?
    Blog commenting on related sites? Are they dofollow? Do they have traffic?
    Social Bookmarking on MNS pages on how many Social sites? Do you Social Bookmark your articles too?
    Do you use the same Social Bookmarking accounts for ALL your MNS?

Vexez, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  17. dbuggr

dbuggr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the additional tips!

dbuggr, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  18. culvers

culvers Peon

Best Answers:
    Just bought this ebook and spent the last couple of hours going through it all. What can i say, useful, to the point, explained clearly and step by step. Nothing is left ambiguous or unclear. Excellent advice on keyword research, and FANTASTIC advice on easy backlink building. The backlink building information was the best bit for me. I will echo whats previously been said = this is not a get rich quick guide of make easy money guide, it will require a lot of work and action on your part. If you are lazy, a dreamer, or stupid, then save your money as this will not help you. But if you have half a brain and are willing to put in the work, then this is a good starting guide. I can attest to the fact that the theory is sound as i previously already have 4 mini sites making about $10/$15 per day in total, so it certainly makes sense that 30 mini sites will net you $100 per day.

Thanks for putting this together wanksta!

culvers, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  19. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:

Agreed... No one can guarantee the number of clicks on adsense even if I get 100,000 visitors daily. It can be 10 clicks or it can be 1,000.

biztrendz, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  20. culvers

culvers Peon

Best Answers:
    what? Of course there is no guarantee but the number of clicks you get averages out over a month. Yes it can vary wildly each day, but will average out. Also, sometimes you can make more with 20 clicks than you can with 50, it just depends what ads get clicked.

Have you ever made any money with adsense before?

culvers, Mar 10, 2010 IP