1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100+ Backlinks everytime you update your blog!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by moronic_kaos, Mar 2, 2010.

Some of you probably know about identi.ca. For those of you who don't know about it, its basically a clone of Twitter with a catch: All the links are Do-Follow. Best of all, it has PR7, and all the links are on the actual PR7 homepage, not hidden on some other page within the site!

But what you probably don't know is that identi.ca is a sample site created by StatusNet in order to advertise their product. StatusNet is a MicroBlogging platform that anyone can use to create an entirely different MicroBlog, much the same way as WordPress is used to create a blogging site. But StatusNet is not primarily used to communicate on. It was created to post the "status" of a network or blog, hence the name.

That means that there is a whole bunch of people that own sites that are nearly identical to identi.ca. And guess what else? There aren't any no-follow tags! There's entire network of DoFollow MicroBlogs just waiting for your links. So if only we had a big list of these sites.......

Problem solved.

I counted 128 sites, not including the ones under "not working". I also did a who.is query on a lot of them, and I have yet to find two that were registered on the same date, by the same person, or who use the same IP for their servers. This means that Google will regard them all as completely different websites, and therefore you will get links from 100+ URLs.

But, who wants to sit there and update 100 different sites every time they post to their blogs? I know I dont! So what do we do? We automate it:
    Sign up and add your blog's feed. Then, under available services, click "laconia". Start with Identi.ca, and then create more "laconia" services for every site in the "list of servers" above you plan on using. Just add your usernames, passwords, and the sites URL. You needn't worry about any of the other options. You can also use multiple RSS Feeds on one account, so it's easy to keep things organized.

Now try it out! Create a new blog post. A Do-Follow link will automatically be posted on the homepage of 100+ sites, without you doing a thing! You don't even need a WordPress plugin to do it, and it can also be used with Blogger blogs or any other site that uses an RSS feed!

The only pain-in-the-a$$ part: You have to sign up for accounts on all these sites. Unfortunately, I don't have a way around that.

Remember, this isn't spamming. The purpose of all of these sites is to show the "status" of many different blogs.

HAVE FUN!

moronic_kaos, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  2. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing!so if I create pages on identi.ca. I'll automatically get 100 quality backlinks?

Excel 8, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  3. moronic_kaos

moronic_kaos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately it isn't that simple. The idea is that you use identi.ca + all of it's sister sites + twtterfeed.com's service that automatically updates these sites from your RSS feed.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    moronic_kaos, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  4. DPExpert

DPExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Great share! :) Have you had any success with this or is it theoretical?

DPExpert, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  5. moronic_kaos

moronic_kaos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using Identi.ca for awhile. It seems to get a site indexed in less that 24 hours from a single post. It also has seemed to get my individual posts indexed too with the auto-updating feature through twitterfeed. This is simply how to multiply one good thing (though I'm sure the sister sites aren't quite PR7). So you can say I've had success using 1/100th of the potential of this.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    moronic_kaos, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  6. newmoon

newmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signup and look for the dashboard it it is so clean interface, will try this service and work hard in making account on 100 site..., thanks

newmoon, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  7. Dannyexacta

Dannyexacta Peon

Best Answers:
    Many Site doesn't accept new register,,but they accept if we have invited by other members..

Dannyexacta, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  8. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    seems like a lot of work to sign up for 101 sites. That will take a few hours. I wonder how good are the links.

scheng1, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  9. hookbeak

hookbeak Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm a little confused as to how this produces any decent links - the links it produces are via a url shortening service and therefore useless.

Am i missing something ?

hookbeak, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  10. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    This would be awesome if it really works. hookbeak what do you mean by url shortening? It shortens the URL of our domain?

gasura, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  11. sushie

sushie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip, i'll try it. ^^
    Shortening url? They will modify our url? If yes, it's useless to make all this work...

sushie, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  12. wisam74us

wisam74us Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, I tried few of them but it worked only for identi.ca .. for the rest it says unauthorized .. I am not sure if it is the server name or something else, would you please one or two of the sites that worked for you

wisam74us, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  13. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked a few and they all use short URL redirection. This would be more for traffic than backlinks...

ServerUnion, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  14. varundbest

varundbest Active Member

Best Answers:
    WOW! Thats amazing! Loved it man! Thanks for posting this

varundbest, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  15. hookbeak

hookbeak Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way for it to work would be to have the first thing in your blog post to be a link - this would work but is a bit messy on your actual blog.

hookbeak, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  16. webspider20

webspider20 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing this great tip but without knowing where the links will be it might just be a waste of time. And besides who knows if there is any traffic going to the sites where the feeds will be placed.

webspider20, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  17. rkbehera1

rkbehera1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your discussion regarding linkback strategies are good .But it would take lot more time to register in all those 100+ sites attached with identi.ca. Let me know have you achieved success what you described above?

rkbehera1, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  18. efficientliving

efficientliving Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right about having to register for all sites. I picked about 10. Did a couple of articles. Hopefully will report back with good news.

efficientliving, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  19. rainmist

rainmist Peon

Best Answers:
    Does links from twitter do-follow or no-follow?

rainmist, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  20. lkushi01

lkushi01 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i have tried this but seems not working
    maybe there is something i have missed
    thanks for sharing anyway

lkushi01, Mar 6, 2010 IP