1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, don't be jealous with earning of paypal. If this would not have happened, you would singing about paypal as happy customer. Lemme remind you that paypal did not forced anyone to join. Okay. Its just our need that made us stick to that. So we would have to follow its rules. Or else you always have options.

RBI is to be blamed because I think all the shady clouds were cleared by paypal, RBI didn't gave a damn about it.

harrisunderwork, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  2. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say not to blame anybody, Paypal helps to bring foreign money to home easily, RBI want to see from where we are bringing this money :D

and as per Indian rules and regulation all money transfer company should obey RBI- I guess this regulations are far old even when PayPal was not in existent. PayPal started service not to favor Indians... they are doing business and earning quite huge $$$ from us- isn't it? and I don't think they are so dumb who did not know money transfer rules in India even before/after starting the service.

I can remember those early childhood days of my life while I went to school and saw the advertisement of Western Union - so why RBI don't take any step against them? as we all know they obey RBI rules and regulations!

One thing we should also keep in mind some people who really want to do harm in India... terrorists... - may be send money through PayPal as donations or other... i think RBI has taken correct steps, we know we have suffered... its PayPal fault... they should inform us like they are doing now! when game is over now they are writing regular blog changing page layout! Do you think RBI ordered PayPal to stop all payments within 24 hours without notice... ? Don't think any wise person will say 'yes'!

Secondly, if we say 'yes' then why they did not even bother to change their website layout for Indians - like now that we can not make withdrawl no more! Do you think they don't have a single team member who cann't design a page or at least few line html notice at withdrawl page... not fishy? do you how many of us lost how much time on this forum to find out a way to get our money... PayPal was just enjoying the game that time! (?)

Anyway, I am still not blaming neither PayPal nor RBI, but must say PayPal should inform us regarding these issues earlier instead returning money to sender!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
    samser_m, Mar 3, 2010 IP
    thatsfine likes this.
  3. jackoobe987

jackoobe987 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    any body please what will be the most relevant Purpose Code for SEO Related Jobs.

i have just ask this question to paypal their replay was shocking below what they have replayed.

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I apologize, but we are not entirely sure of the nature of the job you specified.

jackoobe987, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  4. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol very good! :D

samser_m, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  5. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    4th March and still no sign of the Withdrawal option.... ANyone see it in their Paypal account withdrawal page? :(

Psych, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  6. Amroch

Amroch Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I asked the same question but in a different way. I figured that not everybody is aware of the term "SEO" and so used "Web Site Promotional Jobs" instead. Got reply in a few hours. They suggested P1006

-------------------
    Edited [ Several hours , same day]

Paypal is now finally allowing to withdraw fund to your bank accounts. But in the drop own list of "Purpose of withdrawal" I don't see the codes but only the name of the services for which the codes are assigned to. In this circumstances you can use the "Business and PR" option under the category Other Services (which in fact has the Purpose Code number P1006)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
    Amroch, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  7. theonly1

theonly1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal Cheating:
    1)Stopped credit of our withdraw.No Prior Notice.Keep people guessing
    2)Start Reversal of Personal and Service payments (even Goods) without No Information
    3)One Guy come on Blog (only few people know that paypal Blog is official communication channel for paypal) and said we are having problems
    4)5 weeks passed ,still no resolution.

theonly1, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  8. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    withdrawal limit is 'zero' again :(

tickey, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  9. spicemint

spicemint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why this RBI only follows PayPal? Don't they know about Western Union, Money Gram etc.

spicemint, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  10. Suvrajit

Suvrajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Ur saying as if both RBI and Paypal are next door neighbors and the dispute is all about - 'Who placed their bucket first in the queue to the tube well' - Grow up ppl. Either go there and fight or stay quiet. Dont waste your energy in blabbering and gossip mongering.

Suvrajit, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  11. Suvrajit

Suvrajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Western Union, Money Gram etc. are for remittance < USD 2500, which falls under personal transaction and does not come under the surveillance of cross border currency exchange.

Suvrajit, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  12. salaxzar

salaxzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How come they are cheating???All your money is in your pp account...Personal payments were reversed due to regulation by RBI...

salaxzar, Mar 3, 2010 IP
    thatsfine likes this.
  13. anupam_luv

anupam_luv Peon

Best Answers:
    Already 4th March and the bank withdrawal page is still not available ........ whts haunting me is an another issue with paypal... lets pray

anupam_luv, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  14. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. Mr.Irani said "We expect to resume the service on March 3rd." So its just a probable date.... And looking over the probabilities of PayPal.... you can expect a lot of delay from their expected date....

Psych, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  15. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL . @ psych agree wth u

WebBuddy, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  16. harrisunderwork

harrisunderwork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will paypal officially declare that withdrawal option is available or something other than that ?

harrisunderwork, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  17. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    UPdate and Edit /// The Suspension notification has disappeared from PayPal withdrawal window! Well its not started yet,.. But we can expect it to be working very soon... !!!

Psych, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  18. Search Engine Optimser

Search Engine Optimser Peon

Best Answers:
    yes they now allowed us to withdraw....

Search Engine Optimser, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  19. thatsfine

thatsfine Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely correct. When paypal started providing its services in India it did not take any information about the RULES and REGULATIONS of RBI. letter on when RBI warn paypal, even then paypal didn't take it seriously. Finally paypal was given an ultimatum of 24 hours to stop personal payments to and from India. At this time it started taking actions such as reversals and cancellations, that lead to a loss of $$$$$$$ of Indian paypal users. Paypal didn't make any effort to make its Indian users aware of all this chaos. as a result there was a lot of confusion among them.

Thanks and Regards

thatsfine, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  20. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    New Update!! /// I just submitted my first withdrawal... successfully!! :D :D

Psych, Mar 3, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.