1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ArticleSlingshot - Blast Your Articles Across My Network of 4300+ Websites

Discussion in 'Services' started by p0ck3taces, Mar 2, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    Bronze Package = 10 Articles to the network = $20.00 ($15 at discount)​

Silver Package = 20 Articles to the network = $35.00 ($26 at discount)​

Gold Package = 40 Articles to the network = $50.00 ($37 at discount)​

Slingshot Package = 100 Articles to the network = $100.00 ($75 at discount Best Value)​

Buy through this Paypal button​
    [​IMG]

25% off permanent discount just for being DP'ers.
    To get this 25% off on the site when you want to buy more credits, use the discount code: IamfromDP​

PM me with the email you bought with, the package size you bought and a password you would like for your account. Then I will get you setup with an account.

You will be given a user account with credits equal to the amount of articles submissions you have bought. You can submit the articles whenever you want and you will have network wide stats on each article telling you how many views they have received and the % amount of sites your article is currently submitted to. The best results will be seen if you submit your article to ALL, rather then to a specific category.

We will be slowly spreading your articles across our whole network of 3000 websites over the time of a month so as to not set off any alarms for SEO purposes. This will make it look like good organic link building.

Since we are spreading it out over a month's time, the best results will be seen after a month and maybe even after two months (to give the serps enough time to index your links and pages and because our submission takes a month to reach all sites).

Here are some examples of sites in the network

http://pravarapoly.org/, http://knoxvilletnmortgage.info/, http://climitecrisis.net/, http://seoflat.com/
    Code (markup):
    Reviews

p0ck3taces, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  2. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think this could be a good service, but so far you did not indicate the other sites where it would be published (apart of the 4 links you provided), their PR, niches, which countries your visitors come from, etc...

Basically, I'd take a review copy if you have one?

denniss, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  3. p0ck3taces

p0ck3taces Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's a sneak peek at the control panel you will have. This is from a guys
    account who bought the 100 article slingshot package a couple months ago
    here from me on DP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. p0ck3taces

p0ck3taces Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Dennis,

As you can see many people have purchased my service here from DP and have already provided their positive reviews.
    So I will not be giving out any review packages as my product has already been thoroughly reviewed.

You say I did not indicate the other sites? There is 4,100 "other sites". Would you like me to list them all and give
    "PR, niches, which countries your visitors come from, etc..." as well...? Would you actually read through all of that?

Even if you would, I am not giving out a full list of all of my sites. There really is no point as nobody would go through
    all of that information, plus I don't want a full list of my sites to be out there. All it takes is for that list to fall in the hands
    of a google moderator and he can severely hurt my network.

Thanks for your questions,
    p0ck3ts

5. p0ck3taces

p0ck3taces Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BTW I am also selling links across the millions of pages on my network. You can see my offer
    through my signature link. PM me for further details.

6. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 0
    Just want to add, this service is highly recommended. p0ck3taces is a trustworthy member, and his service is well worth the price. Don't miss out. :)

abstroose, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  7. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many different c class accounts for the entire network?

Thanks in advance

dogtraining-guides.com, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  8. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The reason I am asking about other sites on the network, is since I'd like to know the approximate percentage of sites by niches, and then I could see whether this will help my SEO strategy or not. Basically 4,100 "cat in the bag" sites can be anything. And e.g. if I have a site about online banking, or e.g. a site about iphone, article links from unrelated sites (especially with 100% duplicate content) won't help me much.

I understand that you don't want to reveal your list, but you must understand that as a customer I need to know what I am buying. So if you would have provided at least some statistical breakdown (PR/niches of sites by percentages) I'd be very much interested in this service.

Anyway, your links package seems more interesting, so I might give that a try instead.

denniss, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  9. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Do you have a breakdown by category/niche? That would be helpful.

blueboxer, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  10. p0ck3taces

p0ck3taces Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey thanks for your recommendation, very much appreciated ;). PM me if you are interested in anything.

p0ck3taces, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  11. p0ck3taces

p0ck3taces Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are currently 400 different C Class IP's in the network. I add more when I see the network needs it.

My sites are just that though, a hodgepodge of everything. This gives you links from all different kinds of areas and it most definitely does help no matter what niche you are in. Sure, Google likes
    to see links from similar niches, but it also likes to see links from lots of unrelated places as well. You want to be building all different kinds of links, not just niche related links.

The link package works well and is hands off which is nice.

You mean of what my sites are? No, sorry I do not. My sites are mainly made up of the articles submitted by users, so they are of all different kinds of content. Like ezinearticles, they have articles
    from all different kinds of niches.

p0ck3taces, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  12. bloomsden

bloomsden Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, It looks to be interesting service, i have a few queries regarding this..

1. Whether all these domains are indexed in google?
    2. How long will our article page to index in google because this is big problem everyone facing without indexing we won't get any backlinks.
    3. How long will it take 1 article will be distributed to entire network of 4000 + websites?
    4. How many links allowed in each article?
    5. Can we use affiliate links or other web2.0 property links?
    6. Is there any time frame to use these credits?

Thanks waiting for your reply...

bloomsden, Mar 5, 2010 IP