1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling vBulletin vBulletin Publshing Suite v4.x - CHEAP & FAST & REALIABLE!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by buileminh, Feb 1, 2010.

Sold To

Relo74 for $150.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Ross L

Ross L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've submitted a claim with PayPal, hopefully they will get my STOLEN money back.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND LICENCE!

Ross L, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  2. sero

sero Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keep in mind that you are attempting to tarnish someone's name who had no ill will toward you. A paypal claim is quick and easy, and you and he can both file claims until it goes back to the original seller who did the chargeback in the first place.

If you work with him I'm sure he will make the process very easy. If you use all caps because you don't feel like taking the time to find out how the process works then you deserve whatever you get.

sero, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. Ross L

Ross L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I take it that you wouldn't be annoyed if you'd just had your licence taken away from you as someone had charged back to their credit card?

Here is my proof that I lost it:

[​IMG]

Ross L, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  4. buileminh

buileminh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Firstly, I want to tell that I wont steal your money even it's a pence! Honestly, I have been experiencing problems with recent licenses and some of them get revoked. I am terribly sorry if there is any inconvenient.

Secondly, in my business, this always may happens and whenever this happens, my buyer has 2 choices:
    - Get fully refunded.
    - Get another license for free without paying a pence more.
    The final decision is yours and I have no more question on that.

Finally, I want to say sorry to some of my buyers who has experienced this. Someone got full refund and the others get another license. I wont steal your money and please be calm down.

Thanks!

P/S:
    @Ross L: I have logged into my Paypal account and see that your claim was declined by Paypal. However if you still want to get your money back, I will issue it to you manually without a question. Or you can pick up another license as I said above! Stay calm and dont be worried. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    buileminh, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  5. Ross L

Ross L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have now spoken to Buileminh and he promised a refund.

I have just checked my Paypal account and a refund has been issued to my CC. Thanks.

Ross L, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  6. angelleo

angelleo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I told u guys use ur brain :) there is no reseller program at Vbb he used hacked Credit card to buy Vbb that why u got Charge back and ur license removed . It s not now because the CC owner did nt report it yet but later like i said 3 6 months ur lecense will be removed

angelleo, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  7. sero

sero Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He never said there was a reseller program. And considering the fact that he refunded 100% of the price I don't see any problem. Some previous owners are going to take things into their own hands and charge back but considering that Buileminh is willing to take all risks here I don't see the problem.

sero, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  8. buileminh

buileminh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. You told people use their brain but how about your brain? I said I am not vB Reseller and there is no reseller program. Couldnt you read a human language?

2. Because you dont know about my business, dont be such funny! I did not use any stolen CC because if so, all CC owner can get reported and I dont think they will let their $300 go away that easily! Everybody has his own business private, so please be polite and keep staying away that thing.

3. If you read, you can see even my buyer did not win the Paypal dispute and he would not get his money back but I still did provide full refund to him without any question.

buileminh, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  9. angelleo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes he is nice he wont stolen ur money but i just want to say that the way he get it is illegal and ur license will be removed soon when the CC owner report it to his bank so if u have time to do this forever then :) good luck

10. angelleo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh come on
    1. You told people use their brain but how about your brain? I said I am not vB Reseller and there is no reseller program. <=== because there is no reseller program ! The way u get it s illegal way mate that why their license removed if u get it by legal way there is no chance their license removed that why i told them to use brain . Get it ! i have nothing against u but ur way getting money is hacker way and bad way man
    2,3 . I know that u re nt scamer i said that u re nice and gonna do the refund

11. Bobba™

Bobba™ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Angelleo let me ask you one question for someone determined to shoot the man down have you personally lost any money because if not i dont think you should be so vocal in this thread

Ross L thought he had but was given a full refund less than 12 hrs after posting that he had lost his licence

I dont understand what happened with Ross's licence and hopefully it was a one off seeing as the man has a 100% feedback and as he has posted he has always offered another licence of a full refund so give him a break

Bobba™, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  12. 0988889999

0988889999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i hope him good

0988889999, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  13. angelleo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dont u get it Bobba ? I said many times that buileminh is nt a scamer so u wont lose money BUT the way he get his Vbulletin is illegal way , Get it ! If u re selling ur hardwork and the buyer paid by faked money , then he used ur product to profit then it s fair ? Think about it that s bad way and hacker way

angelleo, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  14. tercede

tercede Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For everyone that is talking about all the positive feedback, please take into consideration that feedback is irreversible? Correct me if I am wrong. You can have all the positive feedback in the world but if the feedback ( itrader ) is from buyers who have "bad deals" after itrader has been left and it cannot be edited, the itrader is of no value beit positive.

tercede, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  15. XGoogleX

XGoogleX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why avoid this ? he scam you ?

XGoogleX, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  16. XGoogleX

XGoogleX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    look like this guy sold the lic to everyone is a scammer wow. not so hard if you think about go over blackmarket buy few credit cards that go over to vb buy few lic and resell for profit .

XGoogleX, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  17. XGoogleX

XGoogleX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the reason this guy got good feedback very easy after person get vb lic and it working he would place good feedback.

XGoogleX, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  18. buileminh

buileminh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read his later reply:
    I am not scammer and please do not say I am a scammer!

buileminh, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  19. dude101

dude101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

I got a question about this license. I am very new to Vbulletin and still learning about it. With the license you are selling, can you make forums etc. with it? Does it give you almost the same benefits as a Vbulletin Forum License?

If not could you be so kind to tell me whats the difference between this license and a forum license. Soon I am considering making a paid to post forum, and am interested in buying a license.

Thanks

dude101, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  20. buileminh

buileminh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have create a web page about differences between vBulletin licenses: http://vb.qik.co.cc/vbulletin-licenses
    About your question:
    - Yes, with this license you can make forums
    - It includes ALL vBulletin Forum licenses. Moreover, you can create Blog and CMS with this license. And with vBulletin Forum license, you can have only 30 days of official support while this have FREE LIFETIME official support.
    - There are many advantages of this over vBulletin Forum Licenses but the above are the main differences :)

buileminh, Apr 9, 2010 IP