1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    With the info you can write an ebook on how to make money with Adsense and then sell it for $67 or something.

IamNed, Jan 30, 2006 IP
  2. wfhnow

wfhnow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks

At one point i was thinking about buying this ebook from JC but i think i can get just enough info from digital point?

rob

wfhnow, May 21, 2006 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    rob

Yes and if not here SEW, WPW, WMW Anagramed out but any way

It isn't all about reading..yes there are people who will take information they find offline & online and package in informational material and resell it as their own.

That being said nothing is to say the material in these repackaged productions is right or wrong....and see that is the crux of the situation.

If you notice none of these people sell the "correct" information...they just tell you it works and you then have leap of faith moment where either you believe or you don't.

If your leap of faith leads you to buy you will receive said information. Again nobody is saying said information is new novel education or what have you.

It simply is information gleaned and repackaged.

Now after all the reading in the world....what have you accomplished??

You read a lot.....not anything one would likely earn lots of money for.

So it comes down to taking what you read and implementing said advice.

Measuring said results.

Good results = what you read was useful and worth repeating.

Bad results = what you read needs to be filed in paper shredder under
    G for Gone or T for Trash.

Of course I could be wrong....you'll have to read and decide lol

Sem-Advance, May 21, 2006 IP
  4. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive read joels ebook recently and thought it was well written and he came across as someone who wanted to help you the honest way. At no point did I feel like he was providing false information or trying to sell me something extra.

Sure the price is a bit steep and sure you could get MOST of the info for free on a forum like this one, but Iv'e got a feeling the ebook is not aimed at experienced people who post here, and just because it might not appeal to you doesnt mean it's not worth buying for someone else who might not have the time to research adsense. Well done on a great ebook:)

Ernster, May 21, 2006 IP
  5. cedano

cedano Peon

Best Answers:
    :confused: can you recomend me a book for those keywords? should be great if you help me with that.

Or maybe a place where i could get some $100 keywords...

Thanks.

cedano, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  6. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry sir, I don't really know about this so-called high-paying keywords. I just do what I'm good at, and actually quite happy with what I earn despite the lack of "keywords"

my44, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  7. Hemanth

Hemanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know joe is a fraud or not about his earnings. But his ebook is awsome. It's the best ebook i've ever seen about adsense. For beginers like me it helps a lot though most are already known from DP & other forums.

Hemanth, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  8. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I 'borrowed' the adsense book off my mates PC - while he seems to know what he's talking about, lots of what he says is a load of contradicting crap!

one paragraph he explains how its so vital to have 3 ads 'above the fold' and then the next he's saying you dont want to go to a site and see the first bit you see cluttered with ads :confused: he contradicts himself with it all! HOWEVER, if you're clever enough to spot the right ways, it does contain some clever thinking (sadly, I already did all he said so it was useless to me).

I think its all a scam. He sends my mate mail on a mailinglist, of "his friend who set up a new thing and its for new customers getting it free blah blah" and the program has been running for YEARS, for free.. its not a special deal, and they are ALL made by him!

You can tell the cheap naff look of his websites, and the false testimonials even have repeated photographs! Oh, ofcourse its clean, evidently! I THINK NOT!

Tis all junk IMO

Chuckun, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  9. clenard

clenard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Joels book is great... it's another one of the few books I thought was actually helpful and sincere compared to all of the other junk out there.

There seems to be alot of haters around here though, that's for sure. It's one thing to not believe or not trust or even think someone's information is junk... but it's another to just hate because someone has become successful.

Sure, anyone can find that information here... but would you rather search all day to find "ideas" or "opinions" that are then told the exact opposite later or would you rather have everything packed into an ebook - then you can research more later? I choose the former...

clenard, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  10. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think anyone is "hating" him because he has become successful, all you have to do is read the post above yours for a bit of insight to why he is disliked around here. Funnily enough its partly because of the reasons you stated - he gives fake testimonials, fake photographs and clones his stuff all over the net. Thats how he makes money, sure alot of people may do it but I dont find that honest.

venturefox, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  11. way2income

way2income Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think hes a fraud, hes just got websites for all the possible keywords on this planet LOL!

But here is a bit of information if you care to take it : DO NOT BUY HIS EBOOK.

Yes! you read it right, its not utterly BS, but all he yaps and yaps is the same thing/point (did I mention using different words and sentences-but having the same meaning) ie TWEAK YOUR GOOGLE ADS, ye thats right apart from that he does not utter any insightful information.

Well his Ebook is not entirely BS, close to that! :D if it wasnt for so much hype given to the fellow, I strongly doubt anyone would even consider buying that ebook. I'm not stating its not useful, it is, but hey it lacks the punch! and leaves you disappointed, atleast it did me.

Hope this helps. and no hes no fraud.

way2income, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  12. iinuska

iinuska Peon

Best Answers:
    No I do not think he is s fraud, but it took me one week to figure it out, whit out book.
    What he did. I only say this, in all that momboujambou he sells, its hidden there.
    To get new revenues and listing e-mail addresses. It is his way to make it legitimacy.
    Everything he says can bee read in google pages. But it is the way, its done. That matters. There is only one word. courtesy :D

iinuska, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  13. picking

picking Peon

Best Answers:
    great thread shoemoney

picking, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  14. jcomm

jcomm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why anyone would choose to dislike me. I'm about as nice a guy as you'll ever meet. But I know some people will believe what they want to believe, regardless of the facts. It only takes one person to set a chain of lies into motion.

So ket's take just a minute to set the record straight, please...

Every testimonial on my page is true. I've made nothing up.

Every photograph on my page is true. I've not manipulated nor changed any photographs or screen shots.

And I've never cloned anything of mine. But many others have copied my stuff and repackaged it for their own product.

Thanks to those who have said nice things about my work.

I hope you will attend a conference where I am speaking or attending one day in the future and introduce yourself. :)

Joel

jcomm, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  15. tokyowalker

tokyowalker Member

Best Answers:
    well the ebook is for someone who never heard about adsense ... no new or special information at all ... calling one of his books the adsense code was a smart idea after all the heap about davinci code ..but there was nothing special there no code cracking no secrets ....
    he s keeping the secrets for himself (the most important ones) and giving crap to other people ...
    till now i didn t find a single book telling you the real secret behind its writer's success ..

tokyowalker, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  16. blackbug

blackbug Peon

Best Answers:
    *gives Joel a cuddle*

Fair enough.

Apart from that appaling 500 word stuff that seemed to work so well once that you tried it again 2 days later. That alone made me remove myself from all your lists.

I am but one voice, so I don't suppose it hit your bottom line :)

Chris

blackbug, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  17. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Who is Joel Comm?

aeiouy, Nov 5, 2006 IP
    max pain likes this.
  18. blackbug

blackbug Peon

Best Answers:
    He invented the internet but this was hushed up. The only memory of this is now in the .com domain ending.

blackbug, Nov 5, 2006 IP
    ing likes this.
  19. MtraX

MtraX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL blackbug!! It's all a conspiracy!

MtraX, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  20. ThisGoatStarves

ThisGoatStarves Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know see how an e-book could command a price that high. $97 could buy you several great physical books on design or markup that would help you create an excellent website, adding potential to draw in more customers naturally.

To put it crudely, this forum gives your bullshit detector good practice. I don't believe in gurus - people need to judge for themselves what is real/helpful or not. And with such a mis-mash of techniques, ideas and theories about Adsense it makes DP ideal.

Of course you need to be testing these ideas out to get any real worth out of it but that's a d'uh.

ThisGoatStarves, Nov 6, 2006 IP