1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Existing Web Hosting Business(s) with Clients

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Barefootsies, Feb 20, 2010.

I am looking to build up a web hosting business with a partner. We have a decent budget, and already established clients to offer hosting to. Both online, and locally. However we are looking to jump start things even quicker.

I am looking to web hosting businesses who have been in business for a few years (minimum of year), and have an established, rebilling, customer base. Additionally, prefer to deal with North American company.

You will be required to sign a non-compete.

We are not interested in buying out a company, just to have you back door us and try and get back all the clients 3 months down the road. This is a serious investment we are looking to put into this business. So we are looking for the cream of the crop in offers out there looking to sell their web hosting business and clients.

Please make sure you have all records in order when contacting me. This includes screen shots to back up all claims of revenue. Also a detailed accounting of your expenses, where you are hosting, and contracts for both your customers and your own hosting commitments. The CPANEL, billing software and any other relevant licenses and monthly expenses.

I am only interested in serious sellers. If you know of someone who may fit the bill, but not on DP. Feel free to contact me privately with a link.

Looking forward to doing business.
    :cool:

Barefootsies, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. Metalingus903

Metalingus903 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Metalingus903, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  3. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Barefootsies, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Before proceed.
    Do you able to provide the same plan & price for my client for at least next 13 month?

mentos, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  5. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.

That can be worked out in closing details IF you have the type of web hosting business I am looking to buy.

Many offered so far are start ups. Which I am not looking for. I am looking for sites with clients, and recurring revenue. Including a sales track record for making money.

I have received a handful, mainly from WHT though.

If you have a domain registrar, or web hosting company worth looking at. I am interested to hear from you. Make sure all your revenue, expenses, and details are in order. As I would be looking to close sale quickly if it is what I want.

Barefootsies, Feb 25, 2010 IP