1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing Experiment

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Zibblu, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm going to be running a third test soon and I'll be updating the results from my first two tests... I will say that AMA did MUCH better in my first test than my second. But it's hard to tell if that means much... you know - sometimes something just works and other times it doesn't.

Overall I'm having great results lately, but it's hard to say exactly which article service is the reason. I use all of them and that's what I recommend. It's not really that expensive... I spend about $150 a month on article submissions... I no longer do any PPC advertising. Article submissions is all I do anymore. I've made about $15,000 this month. So yeah, it can work.

But, it's not easy and it takes a lot of hard work writing articles and testing things out and seeing what converts... etc and so forth. This kind of SEO/article marketing isn't so much for people looking for instant results, but for people looking on building long term results.

Zibblu, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  2. Drdrizzle1

Drdrizzle1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I own this service/technology and we have made it very competitive to what has been compared above.

Check us out at ArticleDirectMarketing.com

First 3 article submissions FREE!!!

PM me with any questions.

Drdrizzle1, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  3. sonix7

sonix7 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Zibblu, fantastic thread, one of the real highlights of the forum, I look forward to your next set of results.

sonix7, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  4. Webmaster1981

Webmaster1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information, it very useful to build three way linking.

Webmaster1981, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  5. Webmaster1981

Webmaster1981 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ooops, I did make a comment to wrong thread.
    By the way, I am interested in your service. Please pm me if u r still available.

Webmaster1981, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  6. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I offer no service (I've actually had a few people private message me about this too.) I don't have time to submit articles for anyone. I only submit articles for myself!

Point being: I don't need to get paid to submit articles for someone else. I make money from the articles I submit for myself. I recommend signing up to these services yourself.

Article distribution works, but it can take some time to see the results so you have to be patient and persistent.

Zibblu, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I've been getting some messages asking me about this so I thought it'd be a good idea to update the thread with what I'm doing now.

I'm no longer using Submit Your Article.

I am still using (and definitely plan on continuing to use) Article Marketing Automation and Unique Article Wizard. To those two I've added use of Article Ranks and Free Traffic System which I'm getting good results from as well.

I now use software called Magic Article Rewriter so that I can write/spin one article and submit via all four of those article distribution services. I find this really leverages my time/effort for the biggest impact.

My sig link below "Article Marketing For Link Building Method" expands a bit on this if you're looking for more details.

Zibblu, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  8. TheDifferend

TheDifferend Peon

Best Answers:
    If you submit in singular fashion, choose article sites where you can publish and then socially bookmark: nullbyte.info

I'm also revisiting ezines.....and some site that starts with Helio I think.

TheDifferend, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  9. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your useful tips. Yes, SEO/article marketing will help to build long term results. I will take advantages of your tips.

WorksForWeb, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  10. tvanslooten

tvanslooten Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great experiment - and thanks for taking the time to do this. It confirms that the two primary systems I'm using is a good choice - AMA and UAW.

I'm also considering Brad's, "My Article Network." Have you ever considered them? It's supposed to be as good as AMA - and some say even better. I haven't tried it yet myself because it's $47/month as well. I will probably give it a spin (no pun intended) for a few months just to see how it compares to AMA.

Travis

tvanslooten, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Travis - I believe My Article Network is just a "white label" version of Article Marketing Automation. In other words, they are the exact same thing, so it wouldn't help you to be a member of both.

If you're looking for another site to join, I recommend Article Ranks. I'm having more success with it than with AMA recently.

Zibblu, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  12. harjos

harjos Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice analyzing. Awaiting for your conclusion.

harjos, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  13. Justin_nzpcs

Justin_nzpcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Id look at the best spinner it allows you to change the brackets in your code so you can import to other submission sites so every article you submit has several different versions.

I do something similar to you but automate more of the process

I add Bookmarking demon and articlespost robot on top of ama (tried my article network from Brad got a few backlinks but not as many as isnare )
    and I use isnare

I also add press releases and video submissions.

I also submit different versions of articles to web 2.0 properties such as blogger wordpress etc

Here having quality spinner that is compatible with all the different software I use is a real time saver. I go for 40 to 75% percent uniqueness in each article.

Justin_nzpcs, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  14. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    AMA has been the single most effective way I have built backlinks to one of my sites. I used it at a time when I wasn't doing much else and the result was 30-40% more traffic over the space of 2+ months and a real boost in search ranking for both longer tail and more competitive keywords.

I would say that after 2-3 months or so I wasn't improving at a massive rate anymore - I figured that I had used it to a certain level where my links were across a range of sites and submitting more to the same sites was only having a minimal effect as it did to start with.

Now I still use it occasionally - with key product pages or keywords that I really do want to rank for, but I write there probably 2-3 times a month rather than 5 times a week :p

Conclusion: I would really recommend it :)

Dan Bainbridge, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  15. rkurata

rkurata Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an awesome thread. I was considering to purchase UAW. I have heard great things. Also good to know that SYA isn't working well for you. Some places mentioned this and were recommending it, but after reading this I know to go with UAW or AMA instead. Keep posting updates, i'll be sure to follow.

rkurata, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  16. lightfl

lightfl Peon

Best Answers:
    syanide, thanks for your info. I have been submitting articles to Ezine but do not see any result.

lightfl, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  17. berg101

berg101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice though~~!!

berg101, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  18. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use $150 to earn $15,000! That's the sentence that best appeal to me. I just started using Free Traffic System, the free version. Hope to see some results.

scheng1, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  19. syanide

syanide Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to also add in some rss syndication as well. Take all your links and create an online feed with them (http://rss.icerocket.com) then publish the feed and submit it along with your article and web 2.0 rss feeds.

I would submit to at least the following:

- feedage
    - feedagg
    - icerocket
    - yahoo feeds.

Regards

Steve

syanide, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  20. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I've pretty much settled on the Magic Article Rewriter -> Unique Article Wizard, Article Marketing Automation, ArticleRanks, & Free Traffic System approach. I may add another submission service at some point in the future if I can find one that works in a similar way to these four but sends out to a different set of sites (recommendations ?) - but I'm really pleased with these four and unless their service starts to falter - I'll be a member for a long time to come.

My latest "test" is one I'm calling a "loop" because I'm actually promoting the use of article marketing with article marketing! Check it out: Article Marketing Loop. I got the landing pages finished yesterday (these are "fresh" pages that don't have any other link building done for them) and the first article distribution out today.... only about 1/3 of the links will be going back to the destination pages... something to consider when looking at the results (the reason for this is I want to mix up my links like I normally do and I have other landers to link to as well.)

The idea is that I promote the use of these article marketing services to promote my Clickbank diet product so I can have more successful affiliates (and my conversion rates on this product have been pretty good lately.)

Zibblu, Mar 23, 2010 IP