1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I find out who owns this nameserver?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by bizbuysell2, Feb 18, 2010.

Hi guys, I'm trying to do a lookup of these nameservers, is there a way to do this? I need to send a notice to the owner(s). The nameserver URL is:

ns1.t*elebidma*x.com (remove the *)
    &
    ns2.t*elebidma*x.com

Is there a way to find out who hosts this? Just need to know the host to send a DMCA request as well. :) I don't know how to find the owner of Nameservers unlike domains. The actual domains are hosted by the nameserver, eg domain.com has the nameservers ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com so I can't just contact their host!

bizbuysell2, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. talvehtia

talvehtia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try this or this. You can get an IP and the registrar name. When I checked it seemed like they were at Enom and their ip was in UK. Try to check those namerserver ips. You can have a look at these tools too for detailed info.

talvehtia, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. bizbuysell2

bizbuysell2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Thanks for your help. Can you tell me how you found that they were on Enoms servers please? I am afraid I hit a dead end when I tried.

4. talvehtia

talvehtia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I checked the namerserver at the first tool I got this;
    I'm not sure but they may be on Enom. And when I check the IP I get other informations (remove #s);
    http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=network&host=2#13##.163##.8##4.6##3
    Code (markup):
    As you can see there is a hosting from Holland which is called Serverboost()nl. I think you should contact with these. I'm not sure where they are but you can try these informations and other tools.

talvehtia, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. bizbuysell2

bizbuysell2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I contacted eNom and they said they are just the domain registrar, not the host. I did a traceroute and came across another service provider, serverboost*nl.

Edit: Sorry just re-read this. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  6. bizbuysell2

bizbuysell2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I have tried to contact serverb*oost.com / .nl and it seems that this guy is also running the hosting and just laughs in my face. Is there any way I can find out who hosts serverboosts servers? I cant believe that this guy has a fully housed server rack, he probably just rents them from another company.

bizbuysell2, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  7. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can't do anything else.
    Coz DCMA does not apply to those offshore server.

servver boost is at NL

mentos, Feb 20, 2010 IP