1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anupam_luv

anupam_luv Peon

Best Answers:
    now thats ridiculous .... They r urgin us 2 withdraw the money via chq n they would refund 5 usd to our paypal a/c ... why dont they give us full amt on chq instead...

anupam_luv, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. ToP_Designer

ToP_Designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i could say... Donnot use Cheque , I can say India mail service is poor... I had order an iphone 3gs cover from hongkong and its more than 21 days.. i havnt recieved the item... SO for Cheque i guess we will get screwed over it.

T_D

ToP_Designer, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. Nick_Mayhem

Nick_Mayhem Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because maybe they don't want to make changes to the code :D

Nick_Mayhem, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are saying RBI can give an excuse for its not -up-to-the-mark operations then that mentality sucks big time. If RBI is functioning so efficiently then why hasn't there been any official statement on its website regarding this issue. It just shows how concerned they are.. Restricting operations is very easy.. Anyone can do that. Doesn't require brains.. But handling it sensitively so that no one is hindered is a skill which RBI is lacking or is just doesn't bothered. Filing the law suit is not about guts.. Its about what the outcome is going to be.. No one is naive enough to file a law suit and wait for its decision 10 years from now. Everyone knows how the law suits in India take place. Also this issue is not that destructive enough to file a law suit. Its not a question of guts. And there's been no injustice. Just a little inconvenience. Don't confuse injustice and inconvenience. PayPal hasn't duped anyone of any money. Even the exchange differences have been refunded. There's not even a case here for a law suit..what law suit are you talking about? As for us who love blaming the system. Well if we don't who will? Those who are politicians and representatives of this country are by choice. If they don't work efficiently then I will blame and crucify every one of them. Without any question. As for our system it sucks big time..It has no honor.. And no one in India is accustomed to slavery. Appreciating something that's good in others isn't slavery.. Its called appreciation. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    Psych, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  5. sudhiros

sudhiros Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said Bro !!, i just dropped the argument with him coz i found its not a appropriate thread to keep talking about it. . as long as we will be happy about what we are and keep on thinking that we are the best. . we can never improve . . i have first hand experience of Govt departments in India and west as well, and tell you the fact we stand no way in comparison against them !!

sudhiros, Feb 15, 2010 IP
    Psych likes this.
  6. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    True...We are trying to improve is not an excuse if you really want to compare yourself with US and other states... If you do give an excuse then you suck a little more every time..I have had dealings with a lot of "patriotic" people who are just not thinking when they defend the Govt. things. I can go on and on about which areas our Govt and system sucks in.. Just don't have time for that.. :rolleyes:

Psych, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  7. sudhiros

sudhiros Peon

Best Answers:
    Justifying a bad system of a country is not Patriotic, changing it for good is Patriotic. . . i dont know when we will understand this . .and for lawsuits . . Paypal is an expert for it . . . they are already facing a few hundred of them in USA . . one more in india . . . big deal for them . . . :D

8. CoolFire

CoolFire Member

Best Answers:
    I Agree with each and every word you have said. I am sure While we are suffering losses and sharing our grief these RBI people must be having chai and samosas in their canteen. Goverment makes Laws for the welfare of its citizens and not vice versa. While the Govt. has not done anything to help us build our business what gives them a right to Kill people's hard earned business. Its all because of us Indians who have fought their way up and found different channels to bring our economy up not the Govt. Of India who still beleives in License Raj and Red Tapism. On a lighter note India with 36 Crore Hindu Gods and other religions Gods are the only ones who have taken care of us in difficult times I hope they are listening to us now.

CoolFire, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  9. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    So guys anything resolved yet ??

Any good news so far ??

Algore, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  10. david.michael

david.michael Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude....Hongkong posts and courier are too slow....

david.michael, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  11. sumeetrajaggarwal

sumeetrajaggarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    sumeetrajaggarwal, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  12. sudhiros

sudhiros Peon

Best Answers:
    No Mate, all i m doing for past 12 days is refreshing three threads on DP every 5 minutes . . . :)

13. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i requested a check so lets see wat they send and ill update you guys

Bohra, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  14. jhonbarkan

jhonbarkan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have better option for you just subscribe those thread and DP will deliver any new post into you email ID :D

jhonbarkan, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  15. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great news. Thanks for sharing.
    I am withdrawing check now. Hope it will be cleared before the festivals of colors, but in my city Bikaner, it will take 20-25 days to clear. Once I asked for the reason behind the extra time then the Bankwala told me that if you deposit the check, they will send this check to another city (Jaipur) at Citybank branch, after their clearance, the amount will be in my credit.
    Anyway good to have money back.

Cheers

tickey, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  16. webiedge

webiedge Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have not tried withdraw by cheque method in recent past (for 3 months or so)
    But i can tell you how it works..... (For indians)

Whenever i withdrew cheques from paypal -> I got my cheques in 10-15 Days

The cheque was of "Citibank"

This check can be dropped in your local bank just like any other local indian cheques.

Payment of this cheque will appear in your bank account in 3 days (just like normal cheques)

This cheque will be in INR. On withdrawing this cheque paypal convert USD to INR on its sucking conversion rate:eek:.

I am pretty sure that this cheque will not be any problem with RBI because
    This cheque can be withdrawn at any CITIBANK Branch in india,

"PAYABLE AT ANY CITIBANK BRANCH IN INDIA " (it was written on each of the cheques i withdrew )

so you just need to drop this cheque in your bank's drop box .

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    webiedge, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  17. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, can anyone give me the reason behind this statement ???

"Your monthly withdrawal limit on your PayPal account is $500.00 USD and your total available withdrawal amount is $0.00 USD. Please link and confirm a credit card to lift this limit."
    As you know, there is no withdrawal from last 15-20 days, also I haven't withdrew money from more than 50 days.

tickey, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  18. itz

itz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.. I've just tried to withdrawal by cheque method but my Limit is 0 :(

I have't withdraw any kind payment by cheque .. but my limit is showing 0 ( Zero )

What is the problem ? please update me Guys..

thanks

itz, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  19. rechargeguru.com

rechargeguru.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Please check the paypal blog. Some good news written there. According to them bank withdrawal will be start within 2 or 3 days. :)

If that will be true i go for a party. Let me know who are with me. :rolleyes:

Regards
    Rechargeguru

rechargeguru.com, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  20. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems PayPal is still counting our previous unsuccessful withdrawal attempts as a withdrawal. Other than that there is no reason why I am getting this message. BTW, I tried for check withdrawal.

tickey, Feb 15, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.