1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many of you make a living online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by clash, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not what many of you people think. It is hard work and non stop work. Nothing glamorous about it.

And even if you make a lot of money, so what? A lot of money doesn't bring happiness....but I know, you people won't believe it. Many rich people in this world are miserable, that's the truth.

You don't get to meet girls much either. With a full time job, you can.

Reviewz, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I found this thread very interesting. It was nice reading various personal stories. Best wishes to all you online entrepreneurs! :)

My story is a little different. After 47 years of work, I am fully retired. My wife and I live on our Social Security and our investments from the working years. So I have the pleasant option of being able to make my website (sig link #2) a nonprofit one.

Again, much success to you all.

Jim4767, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. dreamview

dreamview Peon

Best Answers:
    I work here from day to night. It is very interesting and keep me up to date.

dreamview, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Most of those who you see posting on this forum are either earning online or trying to find a way to.

Clive, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just starting to get things right. I wish i had been doing the right thing.

Always remember on the internet information is king. If you have it and you don't use it, you are still the same with the one who doesn't know about it at all.

Just an advise. Yester i made $50 and today $33.

johnben1444, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  6. clash

clash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm just a starter, but I hope that I'll be able to earn some money soon.
    I'm ready to work a lot, I just want my personal freedom. It's nothing to work 8 hours a day online for me. And if I can get 30-40 $ a day, in my country that's a lot... Then I plan to invest some more, and to to a serious business online.
    I'll try bloging first, I believe it's gonna go well!
    The good thing is that my day job is good for this. I'm a security worker and I have internet access at work. Since most of the time I do nothing, I can work on my blog :D

clash, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  7. digitalmarketer

digitalmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Myself and partner are both self employed work online with various business's. Affiliate being the main, it is great but can be stressful at times as if you don't have a definate wage at the end of the month. Cash flow can be a problem sometimes. Good Luck to everyone..!!

digitalmarketer, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a student, and online I'm earning $450,- per month. So I'm not making a living yet, but once I'm 18 years old, it might be the case :D

Wish me good luck on my internet journey ;)

Aquarezz, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  9. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    I make the equivalent of a full-time income online working just in the evenings and have going on five years now. I'll agree with the other poster who says it's not as glamorous as you might think. Yes, there's flexibility, but there are also no sick days, paid health insurance, maternity leave, etc...

internetauthor, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  10. ViralWeb

ViralWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm slowly trying to make something online. As of right now, I'm only into freelancing.

ViralWeb, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  11. reilly3000

reilly3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make my money OFFLINE helping local businesses get ONLINE. The money from that is very good and I have a nice lifestyle. My affiliate sites and adsense sites wouldn't cover my car payment.

reilly3000, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  12. Josh D.

Josh D. Peon

Best Answers:
    I do, but I also work a full time job as well to make some extra money. If I lost it, it would do next to nothing to my current financial status.

Josh D., Feb 10, 2010 IP
  13. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been making my living online for the last 5 years. It has allows me a very good life. For instance, I just took a month long vacation to new york, Vegas, Cancun, and Costa Rica.

ronmojohny, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  14. mediacardpro

mediacardpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been making a living online for about 6 years. I found DP forum online one night and decided to hang around and experiment with other ways to make money that I had never tried. I mostly spend a few bucks on DP but I could never see myself making a living with what 99% of the people around here do lol.
    You have to be very careful or you find yourself wasting the day away and getting nothing done. It's hard work.

mediacardpro, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  15. mrk789

mrk789 Peon

Best Answers:
    how i can earn online

mrk789, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  16. studentcredit

studentcredit Peon

Best Answers:
    well so far i'm happy doing business online and joining affiliate programs. There are several opportunities over the internet as long as you know your niche.

studentcredit, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  17. tech_savvy

tech_savvy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just started and yet to get the first monetry return. so let me see if i reach any of the happy limits stated by other users here.

tech_savvy, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  18. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    I worked online from home for about eight years and I didn't like it much. Now that we have an office (same online business), it's much better.

inspiroHost, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  19. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm working online also lol. I'm enjoying it because I'm making more money now than when I'm on my permanent job before. The disadvantage is that, you won't have any social life and like what the other user said here you'll not be able to meet lots of girls :(

irule272, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  20. k87

k87 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont have any other business other than online business. i leave my home, few days later i purchase a lappy and from there i started earning money online. there is no other option for me

k87, Feb 11, 2010 IP