1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

Hey guys, I've been on the forum for awhile, I have had success with Clickbank in the past, but because I am a full time student & was a full time athlete not on scholarship....it was tough. But now, I'm no longer a football player, for now, and I will write 20 articles a day; so I will post my results on making 20 articles every single day - and we'll see how much money I make, right? I can write about 80 Words Per Minute, which is not the best in the world, but it's faster than average others from what I've heard and seen. Hopefully I can use this ability to my advantage.

You can check all progress either here, or on my blog http://chrisgenius.com, I will update you guys every single day.

I don't have a monetary goal, this is a mistake most people make, you see, you can't control the output with internet marketing, only the input, so my goal is whatever cash amount helps me get to the next stage of marketing (PPC, professional landing pages, buying certain SEO tools, hiring writers for blogs, etc.) I can't do the things I want to, so I'm doing this. Anyways thanks for reading, and hopefully you guys will enjoy the ride!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    20 articles a day? Wow good luck with that. I think you are going to burn out very soon though. My max. per day was 7 articles and I nearly died :D Especially if you are going to write about the same topic it gets really really boring and after 10 articles you will have trouble coming up with unique sentences. But maybe that's just me, article marketing is not my thing.

tibor28, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article is not my thing either, I'd rather be doing PPC at this point, but you have to start somewhere right? I don't know about burning out either, I have almost too much motivation to make money, the only thing that'll burn me out is if I just sit around and do nothing.

4. Phobos

Phobos Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish you the best of luck . I will be following your progress. Keep it up!

Phobos, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds good.. but... the problem is ... submitting many articles to article directory doesn't mean you can earn a lot. Unless all your articles can convert well.

anyway, good luck.

lqbk, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  6. Crafty Blogger

Crafty Blogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    This should be interesting to follow. It would take me about 8-10 hours to write 20 unique articles a day, so I think it can be done, but burnout may become a factor. Which article directories will you be submitting to - mainly to ezinearticles and articlebase? Do you have landing pages, or are you just redirecting to the vendor's page?

Crafty Blogger, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  7. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    I'm submitting the bulk of my articles to ezinearticles.com - and as far as landing page, I create my own.

I'm trying to keep my articles to the 350-400 word range, long articles don't really do the deed for me. Short and to the point, trying to get as many keywords as possible, leave the longer more quality ones for your personal website, if you start one.

8. SBDeveloper

SBDeveloper Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck 20 articles a day will be a challenge.

SBDeveloper, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  9. BrandonToday

BrandonToday Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck on that bro!

BrandonToday, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  10. JustANickname

JustANickname Peon

Best Answers:
    I wrote 5 400 w articles today for the ezine challenge... I can't imagine writing 20.

Best of luck! you WILL make money every day

JustANickname, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  11. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Day 1 Recap

I have written and submitted a total of 20 articles, it took me 3 hours, but I think that was because I was hungry, I didn't eat since noon and I finished up at about 9, so hunger contributed to the slowing down of my production.

I also took alot of frequent breaks, I really think I can work faster than what I did. It took me 3 to write, and about 30 minutes to submit, I guess that's not that bad, but hopefully the sales show for it.

As said before, I do not have a monetary goal, just when I feel in my heart I am satisfied because I can not control the output, just the input.

12. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    20 a day sure is a lot. You wrote AND submitted 20 articles in 3 hours? It takes me that long to write like 5 articles lol.

Couple questions for you:

Are you just submitting all of these articles and forgetting about them or are you building backlinks and trying to get them ranked?

Are you doing keyword research on them or just writing articles about anything and hoping they get ranked somewhere for some keyword?

I'm just asking because it seems like it would be tough to find 20 good keywords and write articles on them every single day along with building backlinks to them. If you're just blindly submitting articles with no real "plan" then it will be a lot tougher for you to make consistent money with it. If you're not already doing so, you might want to work on pushing all your current articles up in the search engines instead of leaving them to die out.

Could you share a little more details on your plan so we have a better idea what you're doing?

Good luck with your goal. You definitely seem like you have the motivation to do this.

J1218, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  13. miakiru

miakiru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes me about 30 minutes to write a quality 500-word article (that means a good keyword density and a snappy title), and that's on a subject I don't have to research. I'm also a native English speaker from America writing at a college level.

I do about 10 per day and after a week it gets REALLY old.

I hope you're writing about more than one topic.

miakiru, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  14. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    3 hours is pretty good for writing 20 and submitting! :) I'd recommend reading the pete hols journal on here if you havent already - the early posts there give a lot of value in terms of how he posts articles and links them together so the article sticks in google a bit.

Oh, and as for 350-400 words, I used to try and write longer articles like this too - thinking it would bring more value to people compared to all the bare min. 250 word articles - but I actually found they would get lower clicks than the 250 ones... now I cut them short - it means my resource box (links) are closer to the top of the page, and the article is more of a teaser / intro to a topic, and is formatted to read better with bullet points so it flows to the link nicely.

Dan Bainbridge, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  15. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have a nice plan but i hope you can use my BS tips.

Instead of writing 20 articles 300-400 words each, write 15 articles, more than 500 words each.

Suppose, you decide to act on my advice. So now you write 15 articles of 500 words each every single day. Get down from 15 to just 5. Yes, just 5, so you save your effort worth 10 500 words articles. Focus that effort into SEOing your site and articles.
    Also, post the 5 articles on your site first (have a keyword rich niche domain or a blogspot) and then on ezinearticles. A simple way to bring about more output from the efforts you are making.

That is the biggest thing. If you aren't lazy and impatient, you'll start making a decent amount shortly.

jacky8, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  16. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man you inspired me, I'm going to do the same thing :). BTW writing 20 articles is EASY it's about 3 hours of work, but it's very annoying that's the problem. Big props for starting on this challenge :cool:

xrcv, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  17. digitalmarketer

digitalmarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm reading your blog with interest, keep up the hard work, I'm sure it'll start paying off!

digitalmarketer, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  18. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting articles on your site first is fuckin useless, unless you already have a high pr website, or are planning to put some real effort into building one. Either do it or don't.

Also backlinking to articles is useless also, most eza articles on 1st page of google have no backlinks whatsoever, it's just a hit and miss game, and you can build thousands of links, and your article still can stay on 3rd page. I love how everyone is like "just bukmark your article vit onlyvire, then post spun article linkink to ur main one, and den do sum blog kommenting or forum postin.". Doesn't work at all, you need strong backlinks.

xrcv, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  19. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is actually a great question. It is something that frustrates many affiliates. I understand exactly what you said.

It isn't useless. But why?

All article directories including EZA don't have any problem accepting an article that you have already published on your site.

Building your own site is a better and long term investment, that will continue to pay even after your ezine articles die down. Remember, there can be only one ezinearticle at a time on a google results page.

You get the article indexed on your site first, so the search engines know that you are the original owner. There won't be any problem.

Search engines can easily identify your spinned articles, even if you spin them. You have to learn how to spin and submit them correctly. If you do it the wrong way, you will be making hundreds of backlinks without any benefit. All your links will be discounted.

It is not a hit and miss game, even as there may be some randomness involved (Search engines lose a lot by being predictable)

You can't just spin an article, submit it to 500 sites and hope to get the top position.

This doesn't work:

"Write an article and submit to eza. Make a spinned version and submit the spinned articles to 500 sites linking back to your main article."

"Insufficiently" spinned and "Over used" articles will be identified easily and you won't get any benefits. If you generate 500 links in 2 days, you won't get any benefits.

"Insufficiently" means, you haven't spinned them good enough. The resulting spinned articles aren't unique enough.
    "Over Used" means, you have generated way too many copies out of the spinned article. You should know how many copies you can generate "safely". If you need more, you should create new articles. Yes, its that hard and it requires lots of time, effort and investment.

Another reason why it doesn't work is because Google prefers natural links:
    • Backlinks from Spinned Articles don't look natural at all. And yes, Google can easily find that out.
    • 500 Links in 2 days are in no way natural. Even if your page doesn't get indexed or isn't showing up in yahoo, that doesn't mean that the search engines didn't see it. They don't index everything. And they do employ the smartest people out there!

That's isn't correct. Even yahoo site explorer isn't 100% correct. Backlinks aren't the only factor involved in ranking a page well. There can be factors like relevance, click through rate from search engine listings, authority of the Author Page, etc.

The article may be having links to it from the internal structure of the article directory. Once a high performing (high CTR from page results, high relevance) article gets to the first page, it will be hard (but not impossible) to defeat it.

Some eza articles may automatically outrank other ezinearticles just because of the strength of the author bio page. Now that page may get the authority due to different factors. It may be having some strong linkbacks. There may be many links that simply don't show up in yahoo site explorer.

In short, it isn't that easy.

Hope that helped.

jacky8, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  20. agent84

agent84 Peon

Best Answers:
    20 articles per day?????
    hey man i am guessing your girlfriend put you up to this so in order to come out a hot shot and persistant in front of her you said you`d right it on the forum so that everyone can witness this fantasy of yours!!
    and btw its not just hard work its also pointless cause the creativity as a word means that you invent something unique and not repeating yourself.
    anyway good luck i bet you`ll quit after 3 days
    can i ask whats your zodiac sign??

agent84, Feb 11, 2010 IP