1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Submitter Software

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mystikmedia, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry I have to say ... not .... I use them every month they work I get ranked well

Aaron111, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  2. nivedita011

nivedita011 Peon

Best Answers:
    nivedita011, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  3. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Whenever there is a discussion about directory submission you can guarantee someone will say 'manual is best'. I can understand why people would think that, but it's actually not true - it's just much much slower to do it manually. Take it from someone who used to spend days submitting to directories who then started using software - I wouldn't have switched if I didn't think it was getting me the same results.

One of the main reason people say manual is best it because you 'can select the most appropriate category', what those people probably don't realise is that using software like submiteaze you do actually see the category that gets selected - watch the video demo (http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/) on their website and you'll see what I mean. I think people think that you press a 'go' button and the software mysteriously starts submitting to directories and you don't know what it's doing. I doesn't work like that; it's semi-automated so you still see the submission data (including the category) that is being submitted. I can only think that people that say 'manual is best' simply haven't looked at how programs like submiteaze function. But if you're that concerned then there is also a browser submission mode, so you can do it totally manually but it will auto-fill the submission fields so the submissions are still much quicker than doing totally manually.

Sorry, rant over. But please, those people who say 'manual is best' at least know what you're talking about first by actually trying the software version first. And also, if you're doing it manually, at least open your eyes to something that could save you a LOT of time.

Yo-Yo32, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  4. brian65

brian65 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree completely. Semi-automatic submission directory submission is a good comprmise between spending hours making manual submissions and relying on an automatic submitter choosing the correct categories.

brian65, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  5. Steve Myers

Steve Myers Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree with the above post as you could be submitting to a directory that is either banned from Google, Yahoo, or any other major search engine and also sitting in the sand box with lack there of in content that does not display a positive directory for people to actually take time and look through.

The worst thing you could ever do is automatically submit, and to those directory owners who don't have a captcha image and are getting flooded with garbage submissions from these softwares, I don't feel bad for you because you had it coming from the beginning. Manual submitters value their work in taking time to finding valuable and reliable back links to their site(s).

The Overall

If you really think about it, you spend $40 of a software and next to nothing you get rel="nofollow"> for your money well spent.

Hope it was worth it!

Steve Myers, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  6. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    ... well yes it was, that's my whole point. I've had great success and done it in one tenth of the time it would have done to do it manually, so well worth it IMO.

Yo-Yo32, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  7. sate solution

sate solution Peon

Best Answers:
    My kind request is to not use any Software for submission..If you do you are taking a Big risk...

Do Manual submission a 100% Manual

sate solution, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  8. herlina2009

herlina2009 Member

Best Answers:
    use manual....

herlina2009, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  9. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    im doing manual but using software, its make me easy to submit, cause its auto fill the application, and i just click submit

Master Directory, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  10. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    can I take a whril at that soft you use????/ whats$$

Aaron111, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  11. shreeonlinejobs

shreeonlinejobs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have fine directory submitter http://www.easysubmits.com/ you can submit 700 directories free,my blog improved a lot with this tool.

shreeonlinejobs, Feb 9, 2010 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  12. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info here ....green reps for you see user CP thumbs Up :) :eek:

Aaron111, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  13. theemerchant

theemerchant Guest

Best Answers:
    try informenter :)

theemerchant, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  14. MrJohn

MrJohn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have used it a bit. It is my favorite by far.

MrJohn, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  15. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, I've used submiteaze for 3 years and I can't fault it. I've had 5 software upgrades and not had to pay a dime extra, so very impressed with their customer service. The improvements they made to the article submission feature was basically like getting a whole new software package for free. incredible.

It seems some people still think 'manual is best' lol. Oh well, their close-mindedness is their loss I suppose. I'm getting the same results I did when I did it manually and spend nowhere near the time it used to take. Maybe I should just keep shtum about it in case some of my competitors are on this board!!! :D

Yo-Yo32, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  16. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    send my a copy ... how Much???

Aaron111, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  17. indosp

indosp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Manual is the best

But....

We are in computer age... so using directory software is also needed. It's not automatically but SEMI automatically. It means... you don't have to type alphabet one by one to enter information about your web. It will be done by software, you just click on it.

But.. using this semi automatically software must be wise. Why? because if we submit website to thousand directories in a single days the our website will be penalized by google.

I prefer using software semi automatically but only submit 5-10 directories day by day.

indosp, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  18. convertnaira2ecurrency

convertnaira2ecurrency Peon

Best Answers:
    manual submission take long, though surely works but i still suggest any application that do the job.

convertnaira2ecurrency, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  19. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    show me your blaster??? in submissions

Aaron111, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  20. julietevents

julietevents Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya i always prefer manual submission.

julietevents, Feb 15, 2010 IP