1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do large auto submissions get you sandboxed?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by TimothyJohn, Feb 5, 2010.

Hey guys. I noticed a link recently by another member for an auto submission for over 665 backlinks at http://www.freesitescripts.com/submit.php

Now it wasn't clearly indicated when asked in the thread if using this method can get your website sandboxed.

The links that it generates are all kind of natural, an example is below.
    [​IMG]

Now my question is, is this a good tool to use on a brand new website or will it instantly hurt it and disallow it from making any initial progress on search engines such as Google.
    If so is there ever a good time to use such a tool?

Any help is greatly appreciated :) top answer will get rep++

TimothyJohn, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  2. ronochu

ronochu Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think your site will be sandboxed since many people doing the same things. You better try another article submit tools and split test.

ronochu, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  3. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your opinion :)
    Any one else have an answer for me because I want to have a few answers before I consider it a closed question. You can never be too sure by going of the opinion of one person :D

4. bagasjr

bagasjr Peon

Best Answers:
    just be wise when you submiting and pinging your domain.
    feel free using any tools but never use too much time in a day.
    cmiiw

bagasjr, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  5. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    OK well this one seems to submit your site to 665 sites in one day which seems to be a large amount of backlinks to generate one day. But they do seem pretty natural so I'm still not sure how Google will treat them.

Has anyone used this service and had any negative/positive repercussions?

6. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting to 665 sites do not mean that Google will index and count the links immediately, so I dont see any problem with it.

scheng1, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  7. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    OK thanks a lot for your answer mate :) I will use it when I next launch a site just to get it indexed quickly :p

TimothyJohn, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  8. biglion

biglion Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried this but why nothing happened?
    No page load or anything?
    Is it broken already?

biglion, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  9. badar1653

badar1653 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be better if you manually submit your site to directories and blogs.

badar1653, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  10. tellis

tellis Guest

Best Answers:
    I do directory submissions as well as article submissions for a number of sites which was becoming quite time consuming. Started looking around and found a semi automated software which greatly speeds up the operation while still appearing natural. Check out Submit Ease. It is reducing my time to about 25% of what I did spend. Is really simple to get site info set up in software, and once there it is point and click from then on.

tellis, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  11. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use this tool but make sure that your links are not having same anchor text. Vary your anchor text and its ok to have use this tool.

expertofexperts, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  12. Xero SEO

Xero SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    No, gaining high amounts of backlinks will not get your website sandboxed, if it did, then surely we would all be building huge amounts of backlinks to other peoples websites? To knock them off the SERPS, but it doesn't quite work like that, although if you do get sandboxed, just spend some time doing some manual work and build up some high pagerank backlinks and you'll be out of the sandbox in no time.

Xero SEO, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  13. TimothyJohn

TimothyJohn Member

Best Answers:
    OK thanks for your answer :) cleared a lot of confusion up for me :p

TimothyJohn, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  14. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazed!! Most of the times people find their website in sandbox. The reason are many but most common of them are keyword stuffing, too huge link building, spamming website with false keywords etc.

Now, the most common one is too many incoming links in short time. So how is it possible to get out of sandbox if you been banned by SE's due to link spamming. According to you, if the banned website gets high PR then it will be out of sandbox.

So how can you elaborate on this?

expertofexperts, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  15. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When you're in the sandbox, it can be frustrating, and seem impossible to get out. However, you can get out by simply proving to Google's bots that your site is a legitimate site, and a good net citizen. They key is to slow down, be patient and start over on your efforts to build the site.

GuruCreation, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  16. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    This site is a great way to get your site indexed quickly, don't worry about the sandbox, continue with your link building daily and you will not have a problem, Article marketing and social bookmarking are great ways to gain authority links to your site.

Jason

jasonb25, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  17. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    What if you manage to build up 1000 backlinks for a 2 days old website and G reckons you're spamming and sandbox you. Is there a way to climb back out? I mean the links are there already, it would be hard work to remove all of them. What can I do if I'm in a situation like this? This issue always bother me cos a friend of mine advised me not to build links too quickly if not I'll get labeled as a spammer.

gasura, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  18. Azzaboi

Azzaboi Peon

Best Answers:
    A few links each day seems natural but 1000s of link would probably just get you sandboxed and it can take a year to get out of that or you could fix your warning and try a resubmit from 'Google Webmasters' if you did get sandboxed.

Azzaboi, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  19. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    Might be easier to migrate to a new domain than spend days and weeks trying to rectify the problem I guess.. Thanks for that Azzaboi.

gasura, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  20. searchaspects

searchaspects Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a site that I haven't submitted to google and is not currently indexed. I have submitted the site to the tool. We'll see what happens...

searchaspects, Feb 9, 2010 IP