1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Since ladies who wearing bakinis are not Christian arn't most people atheist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by noob_bashing, Feb 6, 2010.

This question came into my mind suddenly that when you visit a beach you see all ladies wearing bikinis and it seems everybody is on the beach. Now I know these shameless women can't be christian because Christians have high morals so aren't most people atheist in our country??

noob_bashing, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most people don't actually believe their religion, they simply believe in belief. All they have to do is claim to believe it. You can prove this by asking a Christian to give away all but one of their shirts or stop eating shellfish (something which their book calls an abomination, the same as homosexuality) to see how much they actually believe it. It's nothing but a tradition and a useful tool to tell other people what to do, not an actual belief.

stOx, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    .... Erm, I'd disagree that women who wear bikinis have no morals. (I'd also agree with what stOX said.)

What's so terrible about a bikini? I don't mean with a thong - I just mean a stock standard black underwear and bra looking type outfit. (Maybe red or pink.... I prefer black.)

What exactly are those women showing that is so damn scandalous?

alexispetrov, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @ Noob Bashing

Who are you to dictate morality?

Rebecca, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  5. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait so.... you.... you have to pay for sex? :S

PS - NICE Rebecca. Always dig your posts. <3

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    alexispetrov, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  6. noob_bashing

noob_bashing Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Rebbeca
    I didn't claim to be a pious gentleman. I have done my share of nasty things and am still doing. Is here something wrong with what I do?

@St0x

I agree with you
    That's what most of the people these days do. Actual practicing Christians are very few in number.

7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In other words, you're just interested in pointing out the "shameless christian girls with low morals who must be atheists because they happen to wear a bikini."

OK.

You've started a thread claiming women who wear bikinis can't have high morals, can't possibly be christians, and are just shameless. Please explain exactly how wearing a bikini to the beach prevents these christian women from believing in jesus, how it makes them all atheists, and how wearing a bikini means you have low morals.

Thanks Alexis, feeling is mutual.:)

Rebecca, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  8. noob_bashing

Best Answers:
    In my opinion when I see a woman showing off her body so much in public I get the impression that she doesn't give a shit about Holy Jesus's preachings etc, so if they believe in Jesus they wouldn't do such acts of total shamelessness. I mean it wasn't like this in the old days I mean in the time of Holy Jesus. Holy Jesus wouldn't like these women to hang around naked in public?? would he?
    What bible says about this?

9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Women didn't wear bikinis 2000 years ago?

That's your entire argument? That's it? Really?

Really?

Quite impressive debating skills you have there, I'm sure everyone is convinced now.

Rebecca, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  10. noob_bashing

Best Answers:
    Wow lady you sure know how to fight back. I guess you missed the whole point. I am not against the women wearing bakinis.

11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Some women who wear bikini have no morals, what right do they have to torture the men that by accident can look at them? :mad:

[​IMG]

On the other hand, this one has high morals by sharing her assets and be a source of enjoyment for fellow men. :D

[​IMG]

gworld, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  12. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So, "I am not against the women wearing bakinis" is the whole point? I thought it was...

So, just to clarify is the point now "shameless christian girls with low morals who must be atheists because they happen to wear a bikini, but I really really like it?"

or is the whole point of this thread, "I am not against the women wearing bakinis?"

What I suppose my point is, is that women don't deserve to be disrespected, or assumed to have low morals, simply because they choose to wear a bikini to the beach.

Rebecca, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  13. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh wow he sure showed you, Rebecca ;) (Loved your 2nd to last post.)

Please, noob, I know it's a hard word for you but try to spell bikini right. It is not and has never been spelled "bakini". Ever.

Also noob, do you honestly think most women wearing bikinis have low morals and are wearing them just to show off to creeps like you?
    Bikinis are great when you are tanning; they are also much more comfortable to swim in, easier to wear, easier to dry off from, etc.

What about women making use of an insulin pump who can't wear a one piece in the water and need their midriff exposed because of the site? Should they just cut several holes in a one piece?

>.<'

alexispetrov, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is not true, it gives you white lines where you have the bikini. For real tanning you should go all natural. ;):D

This

[​IMG]

V.S.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    gworld, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  15. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I prefer "all natural"; but not everyone has a nude beach near them, or enough privacy in their yard.

alexispetrov, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  16. noob_bashing

Best Answers:
    I think bikini should be spelled as bakini because that's how we normally pronounce it. It is like writing 'the' as 'da' sometimes, if you can understand wat I mean.

noob_bashing, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  17. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    I'm just glad my wife is not christian, she looks great in a bikini and as for no morals, works for me in bed.

I signed up for church today but after reading your post I had to cancell, I live right by the beach and preaching to these bikini clad beauties is not my idea of spending time productively.

As for christians having high morals, I beg to differ, I'm sure you've heard stories about preacher's daughters;)

Roman, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  18. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Best Preacher's Daughter song; Toby Keith - God Love Her.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    alexispetrov, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  19. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know what is your point of view how you have connected non christians and bikinis? is there any relation with bikinis and non christians ?????? if you have any logical reason than state the reason also .

Jackob2916, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  20. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    He's just a douchebag - you can read his thread on women in hip hop and R & B if you need further evidence, lol.

Also be careful what you post; he likes to give you a negative feedback if you disagree with him ;)

alexispetrov, Feb 8, 2010 IP