1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Infolinks have sent me the reply to my email regarding the paypal reversal I sent sometime back. Here is the email reply I received. I am pasting it as it as they are saying it will be resolved soon and they have contacted paypal. Here is the email I received from infolinks:

waziuz, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  2. riamathews

riamathews Peon

Best Answers:
    TextLinkAds is also not replying to query regarding whether they received the reversed publisher payment....I am awaiting confirmation from them...

riamathews, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  3. riamathews

riamathews Peon

Best Answers:
    Atlast Infolinks has replied...Thank you @waziuz I hope to hear from TextLinkads soon...will inform soon as I receive the reply..

4. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    WTF!! I paid name.com $22.47 for 3 .org domain registration, and transaction got failed, then i sent them an email to name.com support,
    they said "they refunded it" but it is int showing in my PP. RIP PP GTFO!!

Oranges, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  5. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    on 26th of Jan,

uttoransen, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  6. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a serious issue. How do we pay for domain names, hosting and other services in future!!

I just paid a $250 hosting invoice. I hope it is not refunded :(

peepin2me, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  7. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    omg they are refunding the payments we make to ?? confirm plz

Bohra, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  8. peepin2me

Best Answers:
    Even I would like someone to confirm this. This would make it tougher for Indians to do business online.

9. gedetservice

gedetservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    The amount of $35 which was paid to me by client was reverted to the sender. I requested him to repay and he did it like 3 hours back. He paid me through service option. Let's see if the money stays in PayPal or it gets reverted again. Will update you about it.

Thanks
    gedet

gedetservice, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  10. adi231189

adi231189 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm Could it be that the bank account which are showing completed will be credited Soon and the balances are showing negative because we used PP's fund to withdraw so when we request the sender again for the payment the balance owed from PP get offset.Please some one can explain this.

adi231189, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  11. allthatjazz

allthatjazz Guest

Best Answers:
    they will and cannot put it on their website still RBI comes out with a ruling on it which can happen since the indian budget is due this month end, this most likely a trial run .

on the 2nd count you are really wrong i have been there lots of times and am in banking it is very easy to open a/c on forged papers . infact there was dude on dp some 6 or 7 months back offering to open valid u.s.a a/c's with atm card delivered to your home in india you just had to send him some doucs that was it , lot of ppl got it too and this was on open forum ,pll who do money laundering work in a much more complicated way which i sure as hell not putting here but it is no rocket science :p same goes for some banking havens i can open a/c there sitting on net and get card delivered to my home in india. and again from india you cannot send 1 usd outside expect via bank not even W.U works, paypal was bypassing it easily, some guys def misused it and now it is over . but it sucks not even sending or receiving for services . i understand most of guys here are small web masters but look at the bigger picture then you can understand . anys all the best:)

allthatjazz, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  12. butternyk

butternyk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WELL the thread is growing on and on --- the problem

1--> PAYPAL transfers from and to indian paypal accounts (under personal/ services) (in some cases under goods( as suggested by paypal) -- stucked and reversed

2. --> mass payments from affilaites (even usa based) -- market health /tla / infolinks -- refunded

3. --> in some cases -- payment has been refunded (from indian accounts -showing as refunded) --where as the person who was supposed to get refund has still not received the money ? --where is money gone ???

4--> payment from paypal to indian bank accounts -- stucked -- paypal shows the process completed --where as we haven't received in bank account yest. -- so where is money then ?????
    (confusion surrounds here the rega rding rbi policy + may be some techical problem at paypal ) (paypal says to wait till 9th of feb) ----> HAS SOMEONE RECEIVED MONEY TO HIS/HER BANK ACCOUNT FROM ANY OTHER NETWORK --(moneybooker/ 2 co /alterpay whetever ??) if yes then the problem is at paypal

there seems no solution -- only thing they do is sent automated mails --and to wait till 9th . i hope it gets sorted by 9th ? if they wanted to ammend the changes , they shld have mailed and told before that we are stopping personal payments. rather then causing confusion regarding money moving here and there.

seems like some big technical glitch and paypal seems clueless to sort it out . but we still wait to get some positive out of this as there is lot of money involved here ?

butternyk, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  13. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they did...been 48 hours, it isnt back in my pp account. Some Serious Bullcrap going on.

Ill advice you guys not to send, buy, receive (hold your payments with your clients, and request them to send it later on after it resolves, if possible) or withdraw from your pp account until this issue resolves.

Oranges, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  14. riamathews

riamathews Peon

Best Answers:
    @adi231189

Usually the payment status displays completed only when Paypal releases payment to other abnks like Citi Bank etc for transfer to India...But this time, even though the payment status is displayed as complete..I doubt whether it is completed...

We need to get confirmation whether the money has been returned as to arrive at a conclusion..

If payment is completed....why has it not yet been credited to bank account after 5 days...

Negative Balance is a BUG...I am sure about it..

15. peepin2me

Best Answers:
    Okay assuming it is possible to open a US bank account using forged documents easily, all Paypal needs to do is to prevent the withdrawal option to US bank accounts.

16. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i think they are not even crediting the money to the account .. i mean withdrawls are also on hold i suppose

Bohra, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  17. adi231189

adi231189 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is receiving as goods also being Reversed guys ?

adi231189, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  18. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    he he... a frustrated people without payment may think of it :D

samser_m, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  19. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about the domains? did you loose control over the domains you registered?

Pedro Monteiro, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  20. peepin2me

Best Answers:
    You bet! I'm sure the amount involved would run into millions of $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.