1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does google adsense accept autoblog ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mt33, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    First sentence taken from computerwirelessspeakers.com

http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=...avclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enPH349PH349&ie=UTF-8

Before you do stupid things, make sure you know what you are doing. I am the owner of computerwirelessspeakers.com and reporting this site as an autoblog is the stupidiest thing you can do... All articles here are written by me except for product reviews... For other sites listed, I have no idea and I don't know the owners..

Please do your own business... make sure you have enough evidence before hurting others.....

The above blogs are niche sites and not autoblogs... GO EDUCATE YOURSELF.... THIS IS BS AND SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS TO ALL... WHAT AN ATTITUDE!!

Titing Kabayo, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  2. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are doing millions by helping google while other fellow publishers keeps on getting their accounts banned because of your heroic acts... Why don't you mind your own business and let others mind their too? Unless someone is raping your daughter or wife, why need to have such jealous attitude?

Though google prohibits these autoblogs, people who are clicking ads in autoblogs are still valid visitors and are interested on products /links they clicked. Autobloggers are not cheaters. They are just trying to make things easier by automating everything...

I would agree with you if you report a clicking but autoblog, no... That's irresponsible...

If I have an autoblog and ranked 1st in search engine and have all organic visitors, then tell me that I am cheating and I will help you reporting everything to google...

This is a forum where everyone is helping everyone to make money... not to cheat... again, tell me which part an autoblog cheats publishers...

Having an autoblog that promotes ebay, amazon, and clickbank products are even helpful to all... now answer me with your best shot...

Seriously buddy, you have an unfriendly and alarming attitude...

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    Titing Kabayo, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

this is what i wanna hear,... :D :D

robyries, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    The ones I am talking about have no useful content, just a jumble of nonsense. People click the links in exasperation to escape them.

I hate them because they clog up the search results when I am looking for information. It is very tedious to have to keep going to site after site to find one that is actually there for its stated purpose.

You are polluting Google's index with garbage. And in the long run you are making things worse for everyone. If people no longer find good information in search engines, that's a phenomenally useful tool destroyed.

It's not like I trawl these forums looking for people to report. Simply this: If I do a search, and in the results I find a site with no useful content, but only a mish-mash of keywords intended to draw traffic to push onward to advertisers, I report it.

Everyone should do the same thing. It helps legitimate content providers by moving them up in the rankings. It helps web surfers by making it easier to find legitimate content. And it helps advertisers by bringing them visitors who are really interested in the product, not just clicking wildly to get away from a trash page that irritated them.

That's okay; I'm not here to be friendly. I'm here to make the world a better place.

SmallPotatoes, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  6. harticles

harticles Peon

Best Answers:
    No , google accept human built site

harticles, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  7. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone of us has our own views and if you think you can help google and other people while destroying others, then go and do it... the only thing I can say, you cannot change the whole world...

In order to change the whole world you must kill everyone who is against you and that you know, impossible...Instead of going after this small people who are struggling to make money, why don't go after big companies that clearly scamming people? There's a lot of hyip sites, fake getpaid to, fake survey sites, fake data entry, etc... it's better to find them and they are more garbage.. why don't go after them instead?..

Well, only thing I can say is, because of pride and personal interest, the world is becoming and unfriendly place to live.....

Titing Kabayo, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  8. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    70% of sites that runs adsense are mfa sites..what's the difference? and what's wrong with few content if they are original and sensible?

Titing Kabayo, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  9. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't "go after" anyone. I only report trash sites when I happen to encounter them while doing a search.

And that's why I report them, because they have made my Google experience worse. I would like my Google searching experience to be as productive as possible. This is how I help myself and others to achieve that.

Yes, but I think people who litter the commons in the name of their own financial interest (that is, people who fill the web with garbage) are a prime example - and cause - of this decay.

It's really the same attitude - littering the search index to make a little more money, or running a factory that pollutes a river because it makes a little more money. Disgusting, anti-social behaviour in the sole service of personal greed.

If you saw somebody throw some garbage in the street, and someone else reported that person to the police, who would you be angry with?

SmallPotatoes, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  10. AdsExpert

AdsExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    geez.....

u dun like the site, u just move on.

Everyone is trying to make a living out of the internet here.

What's with ur attitude ?

AdsExpert, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  11. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, You should try and write unique articles. While you might earn money, you're not reaching your full potential by just autoblogging.

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  12. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Trying to be a hero for google but a disaster for many :D

Titing Kabayo, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  13. AdsExpert

AdsExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my Ads on 25 autblogs without any issues.

AdsExpert, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  14. zymon_king

zymon_king Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google nerver accept auto blogs , because auto blogs are not unique contents, so be careful on adsense.

zymon_king, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  15. spacejesus

spacejesus Peon

Best Answers:
    lol RITE....

spacejesus, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  16. PerdanaCantiQue.com

PerdanaCantiQue.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice thread, I have a plan to make an autoblog, but I don't want to break Adsense terms.

May I know if I make autoblog with my other blogs contents (my original contents), is it break their terms...??? I don't insert Adsense ads in the autoblog. I just do it for a traffics purpose. Please advise, thx.

PerdanaCantiQue.com, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  17. monita

monita Peon

Best Answers:
    You should register with good and unique website then later You can paste on your autoblog.

monita, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  18. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess it will depend on where you get your content. Some people get from certain reputable websites, auto-spin the articles, and then auto-upload to the blogs. This is obviously wrong.
    Some autoblogs take content from article directories with all links intact. This is ok, since those who submit to article directories want as many backlinks as possible.

scheng1, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  19. danta

danta Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think adsense will accept such as there is no short cut to success. You should create a blog with rich and unique content and then Google will accept your application if you have luck!! But you can always try and see with your mission.

danta, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  20. wdc1

wdc1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definatelly be angry on the man who reported someone. definatelly. This behavior destroys freedom. You should find another way to prevent this happen.One should start from himself. If the people are happy then they dont do it. If they are angry, you reported them, they will tend to do it or do worse things hiddenly. i think

wdc1, May 22, 2011 IP