1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaRGeE

AaRGeE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Call Ended..

He says he really apologse for all this
    he acused me that i reversed the payments..
    I slapped him with big voice and says if you are a member on Paypal account and if you have only 70$ in account than how the you can reverse $900 payments?

he says yeaa correct!

I said who is responsible if the buyer who paid me $900 will not pay me again?
    He says He will pay as we sent an email to them aswell and we will send emails daily to update them about your money.

I said I am giving it only 24 hours and if the buyer did not paid me again than I will contact you again!!
    He says ok..

I said why in all my email I am getting that "we have stopped allowing personal payments to be sent to or from India." cant you see its clearly the payment for SEO service! he also wrote in email and in Subject!
    He says "I apologise.. and bla bla bla .. than he again acused me that I reversed a payment!"

I again shouted that i did not and why dont you understand that I cant.

Than I asked that many of my friends are facing the same issue .. so can he tell me how more payments of mine are on stake?"
    He said give me two mins! and after 10 minute hold he come back and said None of your payment is on hold!

HJe explained that my bank withdrawl got canceled and payment got refunded to recover the negative balance..

I said why less amount than what I withdraw?
    he says due to conversion Fee

Is that was my fault that its negative balance?
    he said I apologise ..

Than we play a little more i repeatdly ask the same question agian and again

In the end, I asked how long it will take you to solve this issue?..
    He says I have an update on this matter on my desk right now and I can say in 7 days max

I also asked why I didnt get any update from your side?
    I do get your Advertising Emails and not a Policy update email? which was so important?

He said they did sent an email

I said I only have emails "of payment reversed, withdrawl canceld .. of this .. of that and of shit".. (Yes I said shit) and no email about this..

I skimmed through your TOS and nothing there!!

Its a complete Ripoff and I am a Victim cause I am an Indian?

Than he says every Indian account is facing this issue..
    Than I again said that All India facing this issue and you didnt even sent an email update about this!!.. Even a Be Patience email will work but you didnt sent it.

I also said that Paypal email asks us to use a alternative for our Personal Payment.. can you recommend me any?.. Alterpay?
    He says he cannot comment on that :D :D

lol
    Was fun .. and I am ok that none of my other payment are on stake .. but did lost $13 .. Balance in negative and have to pay some $48!! Lets wait for my buyer to respond and hopefully the payment!

Than we hugged and he gave a fake smile and said bye ..

It was 1 hour call!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    AaRGeE, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  2. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a verified member and 2 payments got reversed for me. I'm pretty sure I didn't send them as personal payments. :(

TheVccMatey, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They will never give any proper response about the same, I think best think to rise issue to RBI as they are not authorize to revert payments from our PayPal account without our concern and if we read their policy which also not suggest that PayPal can revert money without concern with us!

Rohit patel, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Ahhhh :( So moral of the story....

We can't do anything in this and just wait and watch for the outcome (obviously not good for all of us - indian paypal account holders) :rolleyes:

DON.

deluxdon, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any payments send to or from Indian Paypal accounts from 1st February onwards, are being reversed unless they are transacted using the 'goods' option! :(

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  6. seogoogle

seogoogle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They don't send email about reversed payments :mad: same case with me they reversed mine pay to and when I call client he said i don't get any email from paypal :mad: and when i call paypal they said ask your buyer to send payment with proper shipping address :mad:

seogoogle, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  7. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Even i m in same state i think they cant stop bcoz as per the conversation i had with them

Once the status shows completed that means from paypal side it was done now our bank need to credit it to our account

So i hope very less chances to hold them

adda4u, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  8. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    They reversed payments to India for "Services" as well.

TheVccMatey, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  9. seogoogle

Best Answers:
    All problem is due to personal payments :( just some guys to save money they ask for personal payments :(

Best option is for some days forget paypal :rolleyes:

10. bhagwad

bhagwad Peon

Best Answers:
    What a terrible experience. We need to publicize this awful behavior as much as possible. So all you bloggers, start writing about it!

I've just written a post on my blog: http://www.bhagwad.com/blog/2010/pe...ans-from-receiving-payments-for-services.html - the advantages of being a writer :D

bhagwad, Feb 4, 2010 IP
    jitendraag likes this.
  11. AaRGeE

AaRGeE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea .. I also says that why will my buyer completely show me his/her address if he is buying a Service for his website and not any Goods?

He says for some days he have to follow this!

As he said.. If the buyer did not pay you again than call us for help and proper response!

AaRGeE, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  12. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well PayPal surly now feel pressure from members as many members are now making calls and send mails and once they realize their mistakes they will stop this process.

13. yoes_san

yoes_san Peon

Best Answers:
    I got 2 transaction reversed a few days ago and think it's normal when using paypal?

When I send an email to ask them about this, they reply back and say "that's the risk you're willing to take, just read ToS LOL" and I was like meh...

yoes_san, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  14. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    How they going to handle mass querry related to that :confused: Useless response from paypal IMO.

DON.

deluxdon, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  15. AaRGeE

AaRGeE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal did this because they are not getting the profit from Personal Payments..
    Does this indicates that Indians are there number 1 users?

They did not sent any update because they will be killed with emails and calls..

AaRGeE, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  16. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Reversing payments is a bad action from paypal. I know all people do a business. They buy item, send payments for others, withdraw money in everyday. When a mass amount of reverse could be a big reason to face many problems for us.

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  17. AaRGeE

AaRGeE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt asked about mass query ... I am just having issue with one big payment so thats why he said that !

AaRGeE, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  18. seogoogle

Best Answers:
    Yeah AaRGeE I have also talk to them that buyer pay me about 3K and their commission about 100$+ now I lost this amount na who is responsible then they say sorry I said is this world sensible ? you say sorry and this will give me 100$+ :mad:

I already get E-check and that was cleared after 10+ days and that amount also reversed :|

they just say hold on and disappear worst customer care I have seen in my life :|

What we can do :(

Now I am thinking to use moneybookers or will ask my client to do wire transfer

19. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any idea why?

ЄxDeus™, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  20. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Just want to ask those idiots, why not they reversed their own PayPal money which is also came as Gift from them in Facebook Application. This is totally unfair from them.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.