1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proud to be a Pakistani (Amazing Facts about Pakistan)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by phyza, May 28, 2009.

1. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good for you
    Bye

phyza, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i belong to Kashmir My parents not came from India but i called grand parents the people came from India into Pakistan

why i called them my parents because they sacrifice for My Pakistan

Kashmir where i live is a part of Pakistan so i am Pakistani

Hope we Pakistani get back our all parts of Kashmir

MrPJH, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  3. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kashmir is part of India and it will be.. :D

Why don't the patriots like you migrate to the country which you love rather than demanding Kashmir?

You are an Indian by nationality and in favor of giving Pakistan to Kashmir.
    Its really bullsh!t

akki313, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  4. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @akki313
    No shit. I think MrPJH is saying that his parents belongs to Pakistani side of Kashmir.:p
    BTW Kashmiri people have every right to diside whther they want to live with India or Pak.:D
    its so sad that indian Government is using deadly forceon innocent Kashmiris and spending millions on army to occupy it, when more than 60% of indian population is living under poverty line.:D

newbie191, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  5. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have friends from Pakistan and they told me that the place is very nice and beautiful.

segzeey, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  6. indico

indico Peon

Best Answers:
    Random Crap.

The Indian Govt is making a Proposal to give Autonomy Status to Kashmir.

The Government is reducing the Armed Forces too.

indico, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  7. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After the Partition of India in 1947, the princely states were given the option of joining either India or Pakistan. However, Hari Singh, the maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, wanted Jammu and Kashmir to remain independent. In order to buy some time, he signed a stand-still agreement, which sidestepped the agreement that each princely state would join either India or Pakistan.[4] The raiders from North-West Frontier Province and the Tribal Areas feared that Hari Singh might join Indian Union. In October 1947, supported by the Pakistani Army, they attacked Kashmir and tried to take over control of Kashmir. Initially Hari Singh tried to resist their progress but failed. Hari Singh then requested Indian Union to help. India responded that it could not help unless Kashmir joined India. So on 26 October 1947, Kashmir accession papers were signed and Indian troops were airlifted to Srinagar. Fighting ensued between the Indian Army and Pakistani Army, with control stabilizing more or less around what is now the "Line of Control"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azad_Kashmir (You need to read more here)

Isn't Pakistan's mistake.

If Jammu and Kashmir wanted to be independent then why the hell you peoples tried to attack and conquer it?

akki313, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  8. prophet666

prophet666 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Kashmir fixation has led to Pakistan being cut into two,now there are bright prospects of Pakistan splitting into numerous splinters,
    Why dont you guys forget Kashmir and try to keep the present day Pakistan intact.

prophet666, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  9. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man first read the Quran and then say this
    Quran says do not abuse anyone else's God because in response they may abuse your God
    the Thing you do not like Quran says do not be friends with whom who do not believe in GOD mean preachers of snakes sun moon stone cow

we are allowed to be make relations with Christians because they believe in GOD
    Esa ibne Maryam (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH) 's message was same they both lead us to teach same lesson
    we see some different hings it is because for example one thing was not exist when prophet was Esa ibne Maryam (PBUH) so they do not tell us that do this or not for example alcohol and when prophet was Muhammad (PBUH) God advised Muhammad (PBUH) to advise us avoid some thing they advised

Again as we believe that do not abuse others Gods you should too Quran is our holly book and as we do not talk rudely about your holly books you should not

can you Prove a Muslim who abused any religions holly book or GOD in all the history since 1600 years you can not

so it is my request do not even talk about our holly book Quran if you don't like it

MrPJH, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  10. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how you can prove it as Islamic terrorists
    man this is war for Land not for anything else
    our governments (indopak) fighting against each other because a piece of land Kashmir

in Afghanistan the war is for oil American looking for oil and Afghan warlords can not allow anyone to do governance came from out side as first rushia tried and now America

Afghanistan is a graveyard for super powers in philistine Israeli want to bulldoze masque and they (phils) cant allow in Arabic countries everything is a game to get control on oil

its war not a religious matter in all over the world

and for Indians just read your own history and read about Khawaja ajmeri Qutbuldin and your own religious leaders all worked for human kind to tell them right path yours and ours

MrPJH, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  11. wrestler

wrestler Guest

Best Answers:
    Guys Guys Guys.
    Stop fighting like child and come to point. Everyone open this thread to see beauty of Pakistan. So why not you stay on this point. If any one seems like jealous our whatever then don't see it. as simple as that.

Hope everyone here is mature person, so stop this non-sense and enjoy the beauties of wonderful marvel of the world.

BTW I visited Thandiyani/Mashkpuri/Meraanjani/Nathya-gali 3 times. I think we will find pics of these places as well. I believe if these places are in any western country, there will be hundreds of foreigners come everyday to visit them. but why not in Pakistan, it is so cheap and amazing (as you already seen). and if you are thinking about terrorism then don't think about it because it is just in 100-200 Kilometer area along with Afghanistan. and you know Pakistan is 21st biggest country in the world land wise. it is total of 796096 sq KM. So you can understand with this. :)

wrestler, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  12. SMSHeat01

SMSHeat01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm too proudy! Paypal is not available in Pakistan. :)

SMSHeat01, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  13. Darpie

Darpie Peon

Best Answers:
    There is not one woman in that entire crowd. Do Muslims just hate women or what?

Are you really this blind to not see that Islamic terrorists are killing innocent people in your country every day?

Wow you actually think there is oil in Afghanistan?

If they wanted to bulldoze the mosque they would have done it a long time ago. In Israel people are tolerant of different religions and every Jew, Christian and Muslim is allowed to pray and have their own religious beliefs. This is NOT the same of other Muslim countries like Pakistan. In Muslim countries there is barely any freedom of religion. If you are not Muslim you are oppressed.

Darpie, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  14. kashifyy

kashifyy Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ ok , you win

kashifyy, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  15. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I thought this was interesting, here's a picture of a McDonald's in Pakistan.

[​IMG]

Rebecca, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  16. kashifyy

kashifyy Peon

Best Answers:
    that's just desi.... there are also orignal like in USA

kashifyy, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  17. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Interesting, I didn't know that. If you're going to continue this thread, how about posting a few Pakistani vegetarian recipes? :)

Rebecca, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  18. takecare4ever

takecare4ever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my suggestion for you is to visit Pakistani food recipes sites like masala tv and ary zouq etc

takecare4ever, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  19. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are many western food franchises running successfully in Pakistan and making tons of money.
    Kentucky Fried Chicken , Mcdonalds, Subway etc etc,;)

newbie191, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  20. takecare4ever

takecare4ever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    takecare4ever, Feb 3, 2010 IP