1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private Affiliate Network - Progressive Leap - Open to Affiliate Applications!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dshinckley, Jan 29, 2010.

Hey everyone, I want to introduce my private affiliate network to the members of Digital Point. I've met several of you at industry events (trade shows, conferences, met-ups, etc.) I've been running this network for some time now and we continue to have openings for new affiliates. The reason we ar a private network is so we can help each and every affiliate earn the maximum amount of money possible.

Progressive Leap is the name of our network (http://www.progressiveleap.com) we have always been private and we always plan on being a private network. We focus on helping our affiliates earn a steady income online and we don't open our network up to more affiliates until those in our network are covered. Another advantage of being a private network is very high payouts. Since we monitor our affiliates and make sure we are generating HIGH quality conversions we are able to offer HIGH payouts. Quality conversions are your KEY to success in affiliate marketing.

We are NOT like the other affiliate networks. We offer our affiliates the following:

1. One-on-one training that will make you a steady income from affiliate marketing
    2. Always on time payments, we do not pay late... EVER
    3. Free creatives, we have a creative department that will get you custom creatives for any campaign (just ask your affiliate manager)
    4. Private Network = unsaturated offers
    5. Extremely high payouts, if a payout isn't where you need it to be let us know and we will try our best to get it where you need it
    6. We have over 100 offers and we have plans to add 10-15 new offers per week

We offer our affiliates NET30, NET15, NET1, Bi-weekly, Weekly, and Daily payouts all depending on quality and volume.

We have many measures of fraud detection in place so affiliates ready to do fraud will NOT succeed, so don't even try.

At this time we have a couple available spots within our network so please head over to http://www.progressiveleap.com and apply.
    Once you have applied shoot me a message on AIM or Yahoo Messenger and you'll have a much better chance of getting in.

http://www.progressiveleap.com

Side Note:
    We allow networks to join and broker our offers, just contact me with the information below to join. Networks are also eligible for our prizes!

Kyle Hinckley
    AIM: Progressiveleap
    Yahoo Messenger: dshinckley
    Phone: 440.610.6612
(call/text)

dshinckley, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  2. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be posting our contest promo for the month of February in a couple hours. I'll even let those who get signed up get a head start on the contest!

3. fizmoh

fizmoh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its no new thing , there are lots of private networks popping out every day or two. If you are really private then why did you open to public? because you are not able to cover your hosting and tracking platform monthly fee? good luck with your venture

fizmoh, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  4. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry your post does not make any sense.
    We are a private network and we are not open to the public we are just accepting applications for new publishers. I'm sorry if you misunderstood or didnt read the initial post, but we are a private network and we will always be a private network.

5. fgd117

fgd117 Peon

Best Answers:
    @fizmoh, why are you always acting like an expert and bitching here and there? No matter what the reason the op opens his network to public is, it is really none of your business. If you're not comfortable with that, just shut the fu*king up.:D:D

fgd117, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  6. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    @fgd117, thanks for your support

dshinckley, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  7. fizmoh

fizmoh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hahahhah aint you the owner of another so called private network .. hahahah. seems like my post on your thread made big difference thats why you came crawling here.

@dshinckley did you allow him to broker your offers in return of this post. You can't defend yourself and you want affiliates to rely on you and work for you.

and by the way seems like you guys are real experts !hhahaha

just my 2cents

fizmoh, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  8. bigstatsnet

bigstatsnet Guest

Best Answers:
    private earnings on private network ;)

bigstatsnet, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  9. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    @fizmoh, hey hit me up on aim I will get you started and get you a couple profitable campaigns running right away. Then you can come back here and publicly apologize. Thanks!

10. fgd117

fgd117 Peon

Best Answers:

fgd117, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  11. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright lets stop fighting fgd117 and my network are not affiliated in any way and I have no idea who he is. Who is ready to get some profitable campaigns rolling?

12. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    I am happy to announce our latest contest allowing all of the affiliates in our network to earn big prizes depending on their earnings.
    The contest starts on February 1, 2010 and concludes on March 17, 2010 (45 Days!)
    All Digital Point members are allowed to start on January 31st (a one day head start)
    Prizes are to be sent out within 10 days of the conclusion of this contest except for the iPad which will be delivered when it becomes available from Apple.

**Networks who broker our offers ARE eligible for these prizes**

[​IMG]

dshinckley, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  13. sikani

sikani Peon

Best Answers:
    What is type offer?
    Methods payment ?

sikani, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  14. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    We have offers in every category, but not too many incentivized.
    If there is an offer we don't have we will get it for you and match or beat your current payout.

dshinckley, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  15. WharfeValley Systems

WharfeValley Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are your methods of payment?

WharfeValley Systems, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  16. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment methods are:
    Check, ACH, Wire, and Paypal

dshinckley, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  17. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    New Special in addition to our current promotion!
    All members who sign up and start running traffic between now and Friday of this week receive a FREE $50 Facebook Voucher!

dshinckley, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  18. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm even traffic with no conversions ?

Nerv, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  19. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    @Nerv yes, even traffic with no conversions. We are able to give our affiliates profitable campaign data for Facebook so they will profit from the $50 voucher we give them :)

dshinckley, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  20. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    *Contest Update* We have 2 affiliates who are on track to earning the brand new 2010 Ford Mustang from our Promo Contest! Its not too late to join sign up here! http://progressiveleap.com/signup

dshinckley, Feb 3, 2010 IP