1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get daily 100k unique traffic?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Somsri, Dec 8, 2009.

I am wonder some site gets daily 100k traffic how to get it.I am newbie in this field,thats why need guidance.
    I know about the attracted contents.But beside it,what is more i need to do to get that amount of visitors daily?

I have submitted my site in most of the web directory site and search engine.
    Currently i get average 5 direct visitors daily.

Can we generate it using Traffic exchange sites?
    Which is the best TE site to generate 24hrs unique traffic with less price?

I want to add cpm advertiser in my new site.If i get that amount of traffic daily.Then it will be a good way to earn large money.

Please give any suggestion.

Another thing beside this is, which is Traffic exchange site or traffic source is good to give traffic to the iframe site,specially ptp sites?

Thank You.

Somsri, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  2. tercede

tercede Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You probably should do your own research. Start with testing, reading, and retesting theories. Do what works for you best.

tercede, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many things you can do and most people do a large selection of all of them. You have probably heard and seen it before the methods people use to get traffic to their site. And targeted traffic too. Article marketing, link directory submission and general building of backlinks are some of the most popular. But it is not something you can work at for a while and just stop. It's something that as a webmaster you should always be doing on a continuous basis. Especially if you are an affiliate and have competitors you are competing against.

Mkcoy, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  4. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    Start writing articles with links to your site included. You could make extra revenue from AdSense with this method too. You'll need to write thousands to get 100k a day though. I reckon it takes years to get 100k a day unless you're the BBC.

1associate, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  5. Somsri

Somsri Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody for sharing your views.I am still learning.

Somsri, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  6. Telescopics

Telescopics Peon

Best Answers:
    As everyone else said, one of the best things to do is basically try to input links to your site on many different websites, use affiliates, such as 'Clixgalore', etc. But 100k unique visits is a very high target, i'd set your target a little lower - maybe just 100 for now.

Telescopics, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  7. capone2009

capone2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    do you mean you want to buy that traffic or you target free traffic? there are some paid services which can send you this sum of traffic, but it's just crap traffic and it can get you banned from the network very quick..

capone2009, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  8. jskapur

jskapur Active Member

Best Answers:
    write interesting and engaging articles with your backlinks in them, explaining your site.
    Also post you link all over the net, especially highly visited sites.
    In addition, post your link in your signature of do follow sites.
    Do this all the time and update the site regularly so there is new content for followers.

Google likes this.

jskapur, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  9. Hazel03

Hazel03 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to gain your traffic. One of the common way is particiapting in social networks and social bookmarking sites. Also, depends on your targeted niche. But having a good rankings in Google with your targeted keyword is one of the most stagnant traffic you'll get. Also Rss feed is one of effective ways as what in my signature link posted below :D

Hazel03, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  10. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    try classified, forum posting, social bookmarking and article

newlogo, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  11. amyxl

amyxl Member

Best Answers:
    i have tried all this but not working, what about paid adverts

amyxl, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  12. zgerm

zgerm Peon

Best Answers:
    in order to archive this results, it requires you to do a lot of hard work, read more about how to attract visitors and forum is the best way you can learn from. I hope you will success :)

zgerm, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  13. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first, you can always buy traffic. :) and hope it converts so you can buy more in the future
    second... you can always spam! constantly spamming forums / communities etc... for 8-10 hours / day with link baits !
    third.... WRITE VALUABLE CONTENT! content that people would want to link to.

That's all i can think of for now :)

evilpuppy, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  14. xxmen

xxmen Peon

Best Answers:
    there are two methods :

first ,Free Method which includes search engines ranking

Second ,Paid Method Which includes ppc ,ppv ,link building sites.. Etc

xxmen, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  15. AndersonLandon

AndersonLandon Peon

Best Answers:
    Make articles for your website and do linkwheel. You can also different SEO method to get this unique traffic for your website.

AndersonLandon, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  16. v368

v368 Guest

Best Answers:
    you can use some method like :submit to socials,adword,posting forum... but content is king, if you have good content, visitor will come with you.

v368, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  17. Ram Kr. Shukla

Ram Kr. Shukla Active Member

Best Answers:
    Somsri,

Achievement of such a huge traffic is not so easy, you need to follow certain advance methods and research-
    1. FInd the website theme which has really good searches, means the theme which is popular in market, a website without having good theme generally lacks traffic.
    2. Go for the keyword research before starting the website.
    3. Suppose you choose 100 keywords with good traffic, start preparing a independent theme for each theme and unite them in a form of website.
    4. Now start the link-building, directory submission, note-wait till atleast 3 caching to start for mass link-building or submission.
    5. Create the website URL in a way that it should be keyword rich.
    6. Go for social media and bookmarking
    7. Start PR and News posting
    ramkrshukla.com

Ram Kr. Shukla, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  18. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, be sure that your hosting supports 100k unique visitors.

And the easy way is traffic exchange, because you dont even get 100 k visitors, from search engines, if you are site is new.

So, traffic exchange is best to get visitors.

earnincome, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  19. Somsri

Somsri Peon

Best Answers:
    yes my hosting support that,because i use google.:).I guess they have unlimited bandwidth.
    I am currently using some TE.I dont have much budget for that.Thats why i use Ptr sites too.They give low price paid to promote package which are good to getting nice amount of page view.

Somsri, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  20. Adraco

Adraco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you honestly believe that people who are cheap enough to do PTR would ever buy anything from you? That sort of shitty traffic is only good to inflate your statistics. More importantly, it will mostly be from shitty, low paying countries too. Poor countries from which ad companies don't care for the traffic and thus will only pay you low rates for ads.

Adraco, Jan 28, 2010 IP