1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dare I ask about your EPN EPC now QCP has gone live?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by markowe, Oct 6, 2009.

1. tlbuckingham

tlbuckingham Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to like EPN but it seems that a magic 8-ball to determine what your EPC will be. There is also no way to hold them accountable for any time of non-payment. My opinion is to stay away and find some smaller networks to work with.

tlbuckingham, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  2. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure about your theory it's all a commie plot. Sounds more like classic capitalism - maximise income, minimise spending, screw the little guy. Yep, all too familiar... Not that I don't agree with your sentiment. I have ceased any investment in EPN and am working hard on other programs to make up for lost time...

markowe, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  3. tweetmyrss

tweetmyrss Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to find some information on support for EPN to at least give it a shot. I probably missed it but checked all of my menu drop downs for an email or just anything to report this flatlined .00 epc even on a few new campaigns. Anyone know an email address or had any luck getting EPN response?

If not that's cool. I am not going to get worked up again over 30 bucks. Just wish they could explain it.

tweetmyrss, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure how alienating thousands of affiliates and replacing throngs of sellers with witebox Asian importers thereby alienating millions of buyers is a good idea.

eBay has a host of internal issues, but the problems with ePN rest solely on the shoulders of Steve Hartman. He recently abandoned his position and left internet marketing for an illustrious career in the mini-stroage business.

fr0gman, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  5. mabidur

mabidur Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Im new here in this online earning. Can any1 refer me from where I can better understand about EPC, QPC, CPC and other topics related to earning? Plz help

mabidur, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  6. tlbuckingham

tlbuckingham Peon

Best Answers:
    For those most accurate information (and I use that term loosely) you will need to be a EPN affiliate and access the ebay EPN forums.

tlbuckingham, Jan 23, 2010 IP