1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Tools To Write Articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by zaggernaut, Dec 3, 2009.

1. raps

raps Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I'll give this a try.Thanks for the reviews.

raps, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. johagulo

johagulo Peon

Best Answers:
    I always wonder why some people like their articles long even if it is not necessary. It will only bring more boredom to the readers.

johagulo, Jan 16, 2010 IP
  3. johagulo

johagulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info guys. This was good stuff

johagulo, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  4. jpzygnerski

jpzygnerski Member

Best Answers:
    I find the "Write or Die" web tool to be useful. It encourages you to keep writing and not break off or go back to make corrections until you're finished. It was originally created for NaNoWriMo, but I think it works well for any kind of writing.

http://writeordie.drwicked.com/

jpzygnerski, Jan 19, 2010 IP
  5. scribersoft

scribersoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree that there are certain tools that promise users to ease their tasks, or help them. However, these tools will never work when you focus on Long term writing. Its better not to use any tool for content writing.

scribersoft, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  6. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let's clear one thing up - 8 minute Article Writer does not do any writing for you, or automate anything. Its aim is to train YOU to become an 8 minute article writer. You still write every single word of the article yourself, but it is just a very simple tool which focuses your attention on the important components and structure of a good article by providing categorized text boxes for you to fill in. Absolutely unnecessary for an experienced writer, but very useful for beginners, especially if faced with the task of having to do a lot in a short time. If you want to try it, just google it, it's a free download.

LondonCalling, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  7. hydseo

hydseo Peon

Best Answers:
    using softwares for content is waste of time and useless ..try to create it your self or Hire a Content Writer

Good luck :)

hydseo, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  8. zaggernaut

zaggernaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the essence of this whole thread. I am amazed at the fact that so many people replying here presumed this is some kind if 'automated' stuff. Its not guys, learn to read things properly first.

zaggernaut, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  9. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Exactly right. Machines are touted as having great abilities these days. They can hardly write a decent article.

Blue Star Ent., Jan 23, 2010 IP
  10. voodro

voodro Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of this program neither, though i write a lot articles. Even though they are really short I write a lot of them in quantity, so may be this "8 minute article writer" can be a good thing for me.
    All what I ever used was the Word program...

voodro, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  11. dthestranger

dthestranger Peon

Best Answers:
    Guess even grown-ups have exam phobia :)...BTW, writing with an open mind and without much of a stress gives a better result as compared to when the deadline of delivery is fast approaching and you are racing against time to get the job done....

dthestranger, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  12. malvika

malvika Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of this... it looks like a waste of time actually. Why will anybody write articles in the same format always, using bullet points etc.

malvika, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  13. moronic_kaos

moronic_kaos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never heard of it, but I presume it is one of those template generators that use forms (like Word's Resume Creation Wizard Thing) except in a separate program.

It doesn't really seem logical to use such a software, because if you're fitting different articles into the same template your going to wind up with a bunch of content that is mostly the same. Or, are you filling in like every single sentence and the program writes nothing? In this case it would just seem that it would limit you on what you can write.

Personally, I use DupeFree Pro because it gives you a live word count and its like notepad split in two frames. Then I just either make my own bullet points or copy&paste important sentences from a few other articles in one frame, and then re-write it in the other frame. Then all I have to do is copy&paste it into MsWord for spellcheck and to save it.

If I didn't have the software though, I don't think it would affect me much, its just more of a comfort/personal preference thing.

moronic_kaos, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  14. acadianapa

acadianapa Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used it, and Article Boxer, and similar programs. They're worthless. Write intro here. Write first body paragraph here. Write conclusion. Write resource box. Congratulations! You're all done! Open your word processor, shut off the phone, and crank them out. Try Dark Room or a similar distraction free word processor. Good luck.

acadianapa, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  15. joshvelco

joshvelco Peon

Best Answers:
    The only tools you need to write articles are:
    a) a topic
    b) an hour or so
    c) a good grasp of your chosen language

joshvelco, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  16. PerdanaCantiQue.com

PerdanaCantiQue.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm agree to create article by your self or hire content writer. On the other hand, article tools are very useful for who don't have English as their mother language.

PerdanaCantiQue.com, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  17. waxingpoetic

waxingpoetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of the 8 Minute Article Writer, but I sure as heck downloaded it just now. If nothing else, it will be a helpful tool for churning out marketing articles for EzineArticles and the like. I usually just write. However, this gave me another idea...if you know how to use Styles in Word or OpenOffice, you can develop your own writing templates and put them up for download or even for sale. In addition, you could also make templates for other Office applications. Good info all around.

waxingpoetic, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  18. goin

goin Peon

Best Answers:
    Your tips are very helpful–

I’m going to save them as reference material.

Thanks.

goin, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  19. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just remembered Dragon Naturally Speaking. You do not have to write your articles with your hands anymore. You will have to apply the "styles", that are mentioned above. But with the "Naturally Speaking" software you can "write" as fast as you speak.

Blue Star Ent., Mar 24, 2010 IP
  20. keerthi143

keerthi143 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using a software is such a waste of time .. Hire a article writer.

keerthi143, Mar 24, 2010 IP