1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graboid - Stay Away

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by TelevisionShows, Apr 11, 2008.

1. bibi26

bibi26 Peon

Best Answers:
    Something I agree: their landing page sucks.

However, I do get paid by gabroid and have a nice conversation rate if I use the direct download link.

bibi26, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  2. karrahman

karrahman Peon

Best Answers:
    How are you making money?
    Is that true?

karrahman, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. karrahman

karrahman Peon

Best Answers:
    How can I earn that can of money?

karrahman, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  4. hardjoko

hardjoko Active Member

Best Answers:
    50 k uniques a day will earn you $500/day in adsense.

hardjoko, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  5. Greasechef

Greasechef Peon

Best Answers:
    I was one of the first people to reply to this post, back when I had just started to promote Graboid.

Long and short is that I peaked this past January with over $12,000 in earnings for the month. ($18k if you include my partner's earnings) Since then it has been a steady decline, now down to less than $1,500/ month.

My traffic has changed very little, Graboid simply does not convert very well anymore. Where I could once count on a 10-12% conversion rate for targeted traffic, I now convert at less than 2% for traffic from the exact same sources.

Graboid does pay their affiliates, I have never had a problem. Unfortunately changes to their website and software, as well as market saturation from advertisers has me looking for an alternative for my traffic.

Today I started to divert 100% of my traffic away from Graboid to other websites that I hope will convert better.

Any suggestions for other affiliate programs that will convert would be awesome. My traffic is completely people who are interested in downloading specific TV shows and movies.

If I can't find a better converting website, I'll probably put my efforts elsewhere. Graboid just isn't worth the effort anymore.

Best of luck to everyone. Hope you all make a fortune online.

D.

Greasechef, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  6. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:

Yep Graboid is simply uncompetitive with other programs out there now.

chum112, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  7. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are better programs than Graboid... For movie sites are good CPALead, BLVD, InstantDollarz, PPN,...
    All listed at www.payperinstall.org

webmoney, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  8. Alessio

Alessio Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand how a company could even begin to come up with a reason why they can't pay you! How could they not pay you? It's illegal first of all and second of all they have so much money that 3000 dollars is nothing to them?? Why risk a law suit?

Alessio, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  9. Alessio

Alessio Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really understand why Graboid is good for some and not so good for others.. but i have a buddy that used it when he was first starting off his work online and he found it to be pretty profitable! I wonder if it boils down to the type of niche one targets or if they are just dodgy to some clients... I say that there are A LOT of other programs out there that are gonna earn you tons of money, so to avoid trouble, just stay away i guess.

Alessio, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  10. scoutrider17

scoutrider17 Guest

Best Answers:
    i think you gonna search and search about the SUBJETC before going to or jump to conclusions

scoutrider17, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  11. mjwoodi

mjwoodi Peon

Best Answers:
    I find the graboid affiliate programme has steadily declined over the past 6 months.

I have never had an issue with payment though, as it is all done via commision junction for me who would resolve any payment problems I had

mjwoodi, Mar 5, 2010 IP
  12. titusmel

titusmel Peon

Best Answers:
    yes do stay away, i payed for the 50g $14.99 for about 2 years and i used less than a thrid of the 50g, with the new updated program for may of 2010, that i payed for. But they wont let me down load any more movies with what i have left, because i stoped the next months pay pal payment [ June], this i did on about the 15 of may. i Did this because i have seen all the ways they have started in 2010 to fix it so that you lost a lot of your down load g each month, with down loads that dont work, or with slow speed of 67 kb [i have hi speed internet], or taking more than you down loaded from your g that you pay for. :mad:

titusmel, May 29, 2010 IP
  13. aliefrn

aliefrn Peon

Best Answers:
    i think never heard of Graboid...dont joint that...
    Thanks for the heads up.

aliefrn, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  14. jbilliald

jbilliald Peon

Best Answers:
    I wanted to take this opportunity to address some of the posts in this forum. My name is Jean Billiald and I have been the Graboid Affiliate manager for the past year and a bit. As I was reading through the thread, I became concerned about the comments about payments since I complete the payments each month. I realized it wasn’t our direct program but the program run through CJ that these comments refer to. We are no longer with CJ, like many of the affiliates who have posted here we had issues with payments and we regularly had to instruct CJ multiple times to pay expired affiliates. We have been operating our direct program for almost 2 years and it has grown exponentially and it’s all because of our affiliates. I’m always available to address any concerns people have so if you’d like to contact me you can reach me by email at or just post on this thread and I’ll be happy to address anything that comes up.

jbilliald, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  15. incomeideas

incomeideas Active Member

Best Answers:
    In past, I also did have very low conversation rate with Graboid. But I realized that I was approaching my visitor’s wrong way. So I started to presell my visitors and tell them how they can benefit if they will use Graboid. After few tweak and some creative preselling messages my conversation rate has increased considerably. Graboid have always made payment on time and I have enjoyed being part of their affiliate network. My Recommendation: Join them & start earning.

jbilliald I have send u a pm regarding a issue I am facing. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    incomeideas, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  16. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am referring publishers to this network and people make much more with cpalead, loudmo or PPN... anyway graboid is alternative and good for movie sites. Anyway today I wanted to see my referral performance and I am not able to login anymore... it says "License is invalid or expired. Please contact your affiliate manager"... what does it mean? I just dont trust it because referral stats are terrible, eventualy it says I was paid few dollars but never got a cent from it. I dont even know how much I should be paid. I think you should fix that so you can get more new affiliates.

webmoney, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  17. incomeideas

incomeideas Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am also getting same msg "License is invalid or expired. Please contact your affiliate manager " when I am trying to login to my account today. But I guess this is just temporary login problem and they will sort out this problem. Already send PM regarding this matter to jbilliald.

incomeideas, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  18. jbilliald

jbilliald Peon

Best Answers:
    My apologies for that error. We fixed it immediately and have now put a permanent fix in so that doesn't come up again. My apologies and thanks for contacting me about it!

jbilliald, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  19. ampped101

ampped101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Graboid...ughh dont get me started. Wasted 2 months on this, to get banned when I reached there payment limit

ampped101, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  20. Refla

Refla Peon

Best Answers:
    A LOW CTR? Usually advertisers remove you for unusual high CTR's

Refla, Dec 22, 2010 IP