1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

credit card to verify paypal? and paypal debit card?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by arale, Aug 29, 2006.

hello,
    I'm not US but I have US Bank and I use it for my paypal. I want to request paypal debit card, I need add credit card to paypal. Can I use virtual card? And where I can find it?
    Is it possible to request paypal debit card for non US member? I'll use myus address to received card. Is it possible and no problem?

arale, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to be physically located in the US to obtain the paypal debit card.

As long as you qualify the conditions set out in http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...oc=3087&unique_id=414&source_page=_home&flow= then you can sign up for it.

eddy2099, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  3. arale

arale Guest

Best Answers:
    can I use myus.com address to verify? and how to verify this address? is ssn required to verify?

Are an active PayPal member in good standing, as determined by our Account Review Department
    -> where to active this option?

arale, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  4. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even if you have verified your U.S. address, how will you recieve your paypal debit card if paypal send the card to that U.S. address?

makeit easy, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    He is using a Mail Forwarding Service.

However, the requirement is that the US Address is where you have your Credit Card Statement sent to.

Don't try to play with the system because when they find out, you will have your account frozen. Paypal is not a small one-man show business but it is really huge and have the manpower to track down anything if it wants to.

eddy2099, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  6. microsites

microsites Peon

Best Answers:
    yes can use virtual card

microsites, Feb 1, 2008 IP
  7. Miskat Aziz

Miskat Aziz Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice article ... please also check this out here @ http://www.verifypp.com Get answers to frequently asked questions about PayPal's verification process.get virtual credit card , real or virtual usa bank from any country instantly.

Miskat Aziz, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  8. Findinglastpen

Findinglastpen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friends , I have Indian Paypal. how can send money to other paypal without credit cards. Hear virtual cards are not available.

Findinglastpen, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  9. Miskat Aziz

Miskat Aziz Peon

Best Answers:
    please check this out awsome thing . Get answers to frequently asked questions about PayPal's verification process.get virtual credit card , real or virtual usa bank from any country instantly . check out @ http://www.verifypp.com
    Indians banks also available their .:p

Miskat Aziz, Nov 10, 2011 IP