1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete Newbie Goes From $0 to $126/Day In Under 4 Months. Here's How.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dbbrock1, Jan 8, 2010.

1. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Still am, this is a test. :D

Seriously, temporary ban. Dispute with a client, he wants a refund, and I'm skint at the moment so I couldn't hand it over on demand. Had a product ready to release as a WSO, but he didn't want to wait for sales to come in. *shrug* I'll just do my discounted release here, and maybe the Warriors can pay full price like the rest of the world for once.

CDarklock, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  2. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never mind eh?! I'll keep a look out for your .357 Article Method bud.:D

Ryan6, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  3. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Just waiting on some testimonials, and then I can write up the sales page.

CDarklock, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. That's it - jealousy. :rolleyes:

I asked him to post screenshots. He hasn't. I've posted screenshots of my earnings before...so I have nothing to hide.

dlm, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  5. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am just dumb-founded as to why I need to post screen shots for you. I owe you nothing.

This was a free post - I'm not selling anything so take or or leave it.

Like I said earlier, if you really want to see some screen shots, look me up on the warrior forum and you will see all of the proof you need. I don't need to go out of my way to prove anything to you.

dbbrock1, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. issp

issp Peon

Best Answers:
    I laugh at dlm so much, that I registered just so I could say that.

I have been on these forums, as a guest, since November 2009. Just trying to soak my brain with all the knowledge possible about running websites and making a monetary gain on them.

dbbrock1, thanks for this awesome post. I agree, you are not selling anything, just giving tips to people like me who have no idea where to start. I signed up with Amazon, and plan on tweaking some of my Adsense keywords and Ad placements to see which results work best for me.

Your methods seem to work for you, so why change them?

issp, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  7. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, just to play devil's advocate here.

How do we know you're the same dbbrock that's on the Warrior forum? You could be a scammer who's hijacked his identity to try and capitalise on his WF reputation here at DP.

If you've got proof up at the WF, it should be simple enough for you to find it yourself - you know how to find it better than we do - and post a link to it. Indeed, since your screenshots are undoubtedly hosted on a server you control, so they don't use up your limited attachment space on the WF... you could just copy the image tags from that thread to this one.

It is, of course, true that you owe us nothing and don't need to go out of your way to prove anything to anyone. But responding to a request for proof with a handwave and an invitation to "go search over there"... well, it seems rather like Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake."

CDarklock, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Except you claimed to be making $126 per day. With all your vast internet marketing knowledge, surely you recognize that when you make a claim like that, you need to back it up.

Or people will just think you're advertising some other clown's "system"

dlm, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  9. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no rule that says I have to provide proof of anything, especially when it is given away for free like I did.

Even on pay to access products, there is no law that says proof is required. Yes, less people will buy your shit, but this is a completely free post so I don't have to worry about it one bit.

First you call me a spammer....which you were wrong about.

Next you call me a liar...which you are wrong about.

I think that no matter what I supply you with, you are going to find some way to make a negative reply like you have done every single time you reply to this thread.

I asked you to stay out this this thread early on because of your rude replies, so I owe YOU nothing.

I am not going to go out of my way to do anything for you because you asked me to.

Im going to stick with my original reply and say that if you want proof that bad then dig me up on the warrior forum, user 'daniel brock'.

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything here, I just wanted to share with everyone what I did to get to that point. There are a lot of newbies here who need some direction, and I KNOW this post has helped them.

If people decide they don't believe my claim, that's fine with me - it doesn't effect me one bit.

dbbrock1, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  10. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    CONGRATULATIONS (see, I can write in all caps too)

I'm sure all the newbies are making vast sums of money because of your post. :rolleyes:

At least we know Chris Rempel was helped by this thread.

dlm, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  11. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweet! Awesome! Move along please.

12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    But Dan, if you've made "$605,908 Selling Web Hosting" as the video in your signature suggests, why oh why would you put so much work into making a few thousand bucks a month with article marketing? Why not just keep making $100,000+ per year with your hosting business?

Yet another loose end that doesn't make sense.

dlm, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  13. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great post except for the contradictions...

MyHub, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  14. vishalisgreat

vishalisgreat Peon

Best Answers:
    sometimes luck plays an important role, there are many people who work their ass off and still make no progress, but some just in a few minutes make hundreds.

vishalisgreat, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  15. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me quote the first sentence of my original post

So I was a complete Internet Marketing newbie when I first entered into the niche.

I had prior experience with making money online in the web hosting niche, which was explained in my OP as well.

However, web hosting is not really related at all to Internet marketing besides for the 'selling' aspect of both of them, and that you need web hosting to run an internet marketing business(which has come in handy for me)

16. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree.

Luck plays 10% of the equation. The other 90% of the success is due to hard work and dedication.

17. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the problem with making more money?

I still run my web hosting company as well as my internet marketing business and affiliate marketing business.

3 sources of income is way better than 1.

18. louiselouise

louiselouise Peon

Best Answers:
    other than the Lazy marketer ebook, Chris Rempel com out with a report selling at $14.95 if i'm not wrong, telling the strategies he claim he didn't share in the ebook and he call it the Conduit Method
    he sales pitch telling why bum marketing is a waste of time, how to leverage on others to promote your product.but i dunno if it really works, still looking for review.
    this is the report sales page
    http://twa.lk/bPB2Y

louiselouise, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  19. CDarklock

CDarklock Peon

Best Answers:
    Haven't read it, but I've written for a dozen or more clients who use it. The Conduit Method is just review blogs.

The report apparently goes into serious detail about how to make them, though. I got really detailed instructions from the first two clients, and when the others started to give their requirements I just said "Is this a conduit blog?" - and they sighed happily and said "Yes." Used the same requirements, they were happy. I'm not sure how much of the report is about your site and how much is about the reviews, though.

CDarklock, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  20. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris pretty much brought the whole review blog thing to the spot light in my opinion.

Sure, these types of sites have been around for awhile, but most of the main stream review sites are all based of Chris' stuff.

My post was a lot of Rempel's stuff in a nut shell, but if you want to get a really in-depth education on how to do it, you might consider buying his Conduit Method as well.

Regards,
    Daniel

dbbrock1, Jan 16, 2010 IP