1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Login To My YSM Account!

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by tommyhh, Oct 6, 2008.

1. count-zero

count-zero Member

Best Answers:
    Usage of VCC is very exact sign of your are not usual client ( why bother getting vccs somewhere, when you can just use regular cc if your are planning long term work with yahoo, right ? ) and your are going only to exploit their free advertising money.
    So blockage of accounts open with VCCs is highly probable to my mind.

count-zero, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. timones

timones Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think you were right, some of my vccs transaction waiting to be accepted by the merchant (yahoo) I'm still hoping that will work. I need those free credits :(

timones, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  3. seonewbie2010

seonewbie2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem. Have sent Yahoo several emails but still haven't got any answer yet. Has your problem been solved. Yahoo charged me $50 and I haven't got chance to use it...

seonewbie2010, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  4. timones

timones Peon

Best Answers:
    I also sent email to yahoo but I know it useless, My problem still there and I lost more than that, I don't place any ads yet, how can my balance zero?

timones, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  5. seonewbie2010

seonewbie2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got message from Yahoo today, saying "We have found suspicious activity on this account, and for the protection of the credit card holder and/or our users, we have turned this account (and any others associated) offline and will be refunding any deposits made. We regret that we are not able to provide any details concerning this investigation, nor will we be able to reactivate the account or grant access to the interface."

I don't understand. I watched the tutorial and set up the account step by step. Why my account is suspicious?! I really don't know what to do now. We have tried both Google and Yahoo, both kicked us out. These people just don't want money!

Guys, is there any other PPC program that we can count on?

seonewbie2010, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  6. BoatLicker

BoatLicker Peon

Best Answers:
    Same thing happend to me - "An error occurred during login because you have not been granted access to any accounts."

Anyone know how to contact them ? Any email address ?

Thanks

BoatLicker, Aug 2, 2010 IP