1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's not just the Muslim

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wwws, Jan 11, 2010.

2 Witches Are Lynched For Witchcraft

In a remote village in Ecuador an old woman and her young daughter are forcibly taken from their home accused of "witchcraft" and lynched by an enraged mob. No arrests were made despite a camera crew capturing everything on film.

Religion for you, makes people do bad thins to one another. Imagine this to be the world your in, that would just suck. Imagine someone accuse you and your faith leads to darkness.

Dark ages has never left us folks, it is still in many parts of the world, from time to time it is in your neighborhood as well.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c7_1189326010&p=1
    -

wwws, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbDu0-K9cPk

Only religion can justify such cretinous, poisonous viscous views. Only religion can justify throwing acid at a child, attacking them with machetes, and hammering nails in to their head because they think they have magic powers.

What the fuck is wrong with people? The really tragic thing is nobody is really surprised, we expect idiots to so stupid things.

stOx, Jan 11, 2010 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  3. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ Lets not forget the history of Christianity and just what those people were / are up to....the never changing and unblemished bible.

Breeze Wood, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Obamanation, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  5. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't even believe how hard I laughed at that comment Obamanation. The sooner people see that religion is poison, the better the world will be. It's so damn stupid how people worry about an afterlife that may not exist.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  6. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most these things are about circumstance not religion
    religion and circumstance are different things
    a religion (all) do not teach for non justice decisions
    the life after death we can not say do not exist
    we were nothing and we will be returned back to nothing after when life ends
    who make us if he make us when we were nothing, can not remake us?

MrPJH, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    There's a huge difference between religion and cult.

Mia, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  8. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    It's so damn stupid how people not worry about an afterlife that may exist

bfebrian, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  9. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    Abrahamic faith's have been dis-proven over and over again, so how are we suppose to believe these notions?

Genuine Marketer, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Not everyone worries about it. :D

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  11. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider the majority of 7 BILLION people on Earth all of a sudden realizing that there's no afterlife and that they only get the years they have left in THIS life.

PANDEMONIUM.

People'd be looting, stealing, killing, raping and raising anarchy all over.

Religion is the opiate for the masses. Paired with TV, you get the most powerful entities known to Internet Marketers - TELEVANGELISTS.

Only scum like that can beat us at our own game... They make small donations from thousands of people weekly and they never have to sell anything but God's word...

Helluva lot more available than that eBook you're selling, eh?

And since the majority of the Earth's population believes in SOME type of God, they have a wider audience.

Hijynx427, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I highly doubt there would be any panic at all. If you die and there is nothing, what would you care? You'd not be around to realize there was nothing.

Man has always and will always be in search of or have the belief of a higher power. We want to know where we came from, if we go on, and what else there might be out there, if anything.

Its in our nature to want to know these things. Why on earth so many people hate those that pursue knowledge and seek out truth and faith is beyond me.

What's the big deal?

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  13. Hijynx427

Best Answers:
    You're not getting the point here... If EVERYONE that believes in religion all of a sudden STOPPED, it would mean that the majority of the world has lost faith that they're going to be able to either iive again reincarnated, live an eternal life in Heaven or do whatever they believe as a result of their religion.

SO....

Now that the afterlife is no longer a possibility, people will start living their lives like a crack addict needs crack - they'll be taking a big of risks as possible. They'll break the chains that bind them to the 9-5 office jobs, wife, 2 kids and dog and they'll become like animals.

Anything within the capability of survival and up to death is possible. That's when you'll have nutcases running around trying to destroy many people or places - they'll want to be remembered because they know inside that once they die, they cannot influence the world any more at all...

If you disagree with me just don't tell me. I'm right on this one and that's final. There are enough horrible things happening in the world and we ALREADY have a majority of people across the world that believe in a higher, benevolent and just force. Without that... I will reiterate. PANDEMONIUM.

14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I don't think I am missing the point. Not all of use or need organized religion to have faith. Some of us believe without visiting a church every Sunday. Some of us would rather believe all the time and save Sunday for Football!

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  15. Hijynx427

Best Answers:
    Mia,

I hear you on the football, but I'm really just gearing this to STox ... This concept of a world of atheists is ludicrous for us at this stage in human evolution.

Basically what I was saying is that if everyone who believed in a higher power and the existence of a life after this one just all of a sudden STOPPED, it'd be worse than a couple of lynchings. It'd be a lot worse. People would start living for the day... there'd be hippies all over... and there would be cut-throat business tactics employed everywhere... and people would kill each other indiscriminately... lol - not that it doesn't happen already... I'm just saying that there'd be no worry of divine intervention, karma or anything like that. People would take advantage of that - maybe not individually but collectively, yes. They would hurt each other.

16. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ~ So, if there is no reward after they die the atheist could at least work to enhance the present. The Constitution of the USA is not so removed from religion as to be a proxy for the unbelievers to continue to refine for the betterment into the future and find in the end such utopia that in itself may lead in some way into an existence sustainable afterlife.....Creating for themselves a fountain of youth for those of perfect spirituality / constitution, as is the same criteria for those that reach the plateau of their religious beliefs.

Breeze Wood, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hear what you are saying. I'm just optimistic that the human spirit still craves the divine. This of course can be accomplished without the need for organized religion, and without begin Atheist, which IMO is a religion unto itself as well.

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  18. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I highly doubt there would be any panic at all. If you die and there is nothing, what would you care? You'd not be around to realize there was nothing. That's fine and dandy, but if you watch the link to the video I posted, you would know that the majority of the religionist takes it too far, too far that they are willing to kick some body off and make them believe what they believe or else...

Man has always and will always be in search of or have the belief of a higher power. We want to know where we came from, if we go on, and what else there might be out there, if anything. Good, that's why man created Science to explore the unknown so that the truth be revealed, unlike the believing of god where no found truth to it existed, made up by some assholes.

Its in our nature to want to know these things. Why on earth so many people hate those that pursue knowledge and seek out truth and faith is beyond me. It is natural for man to wonder it's mind, too much wondering without actually finding anything and settling for the sake of nothing, then that is called insanity.

What's the big deal? Innocent people are dying of it, want to doubt me?

wwws, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You have a strange way of quoting things.

The majority of people that follow or partake in various religions are not nutty like the small minority of extreme whacko religions out there.

I was not referring to Science alone. You do not need science to find truth or faith. The reality is, there is no more proof that God does not exist than there is that he does.

Why are you so angry at God anyway???

What you just said there, above... That's sounds like the ramblings of a madman. That sounds like insanity.

What exactly is insane about the pursuit of knowledge? Your responses are more and more perplexing each day.
    Innocent people are dying from religion? Is that what you are saying? Where? I see a lot of innocent people being murdered by nutcases that follow flawed ideologies. I don't see people out there dying because they believe in God. I see people killing those that do not believe in whatever it is they think they should. Is that what you are referring to?

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  20. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    That's not really the issue. It's the few that try to mess with education and teaching pseudo-scientific ideology in schools. Overall I couldn't agree with you more.

These assumptions are just horrible. You have absolutely no clue what would go on because it didn't happen. I think you are stretching it way too much. How is living for the moment a bad thing?

Genuine Marketer, Jan 13, 2010 IP