1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seriously Racist Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Stu--, Jan 7, 2010.

Stu--, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uh, I think you've placed the egg before the chicken.

Obamanation, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Islamic Whackos and mildly retarded Europeans tend to hate the West not because of groups like this, but because of the fact that we afford certain freedoms to ALL UNCONDITIONALLY!

I know its hard for you guys to understand how a society could function allowing everyone the same freedom regardless of whether their display of freedom is distasteful or offensive.

Mia, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I support that group. Terrorists need to be gutted like fish.

ncz_nate, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. Stu--

Stu-- Active Member

Best Answers:
    So everyone not "British" is a terrorist?

Stu--, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, but Anjem Choudary is. Pick a side now, because i'd hate for you to later find yourself with your pants round your ankles being in the unfortunate position of having this thread come back and bite you on the arse.

What is being planned by this scummy little benefits sponge isn't an anti war protest, though that would be inappropriate enough, it's an anti Britain march orchestrated by a hate group who want sharia law implemented in Britain and whos leader thinks the sept 11th hijackers were "magnificent martyrs".

supporting such people does yourself, your community and your religion no favours. So don't expect public opinion on Islam to change so long as you voice support for islamic hate groups. Don't start bitching about discrimination or how it's wrong for people to think islam is a religion of hate and violence so long as you voice support for people calling for hate and praising violence done in the name of islam.

I'm not too worried by the "threat of islam". I mean, have you seen these guys? they are either skinny little runts or hook handed fatsos.

My advice to muslims who want to live in Britain and adopt our values is to distance yourselves from these people very quickly. because eventually it's going to kick off, and any against us are going to get their fucking heads kicked in. The British have a reputation of having a very long fuse, but be aware that fuse does have an end. And when that end is reached we will retaliate ferociously. So enjoy your easy ride, enjoy your benefits but be aware if support for these people continues the easy ride will come to end and all in support of these people will end up cowering in the corner wishing they had kept their mouth shut.

stOx, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  7. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    I love Brits.

ncz_nate, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  8. Stu--

Stu-- Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not defending religion. Nor do I wish to attack Britain.

The problem is the hate that is being generated. If the cycle isn't stopped, it will perpetuate forever, as it has done.

I support the atheist movement because I think religion is dangerous and has no place in civilised society. But neither does hate.

And as for the war, I respect those who have fought and are fighting, but anyone who still believes this war was about "terror" needs a shoe throwing at their head. I think many veterans are more aware of the BS involved in this than anyone.

Stu--, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The UK has decided to ban the group that is being protested on this Facebook page. That is Islam4UK, al-Muhajiroun, or any other name they want to go by. Starting Thursday, membership will be a criminal offense punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

(You can read about it on BBC News)

Rebecca, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  10. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    yet another example of the double standards and hyo of west and USA

while they bestow medals upon sulman rushdie!

"We cannot permit any group which propagates the views of banned international preachers of hate and organises hate-filled public protests to operate in Britain"
    Chris Grayling
    Shadow home secretary

huh! where did freedom of speech go now? is this only allowed when you are spitting hate against Islam?

new, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  11. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When did Islam became a Free Speech supporter, is it only the time when they wanna be heard? Besides, Islam supporters did it to themselves when they were "testing" the system by promoting terrorism and expressing the hate views in countries that loves freedom.

Islam does not recognize any other form of political system other than Islam, regardless on where they are at. With the way Islam, it is impossible to have them in a secular countries and somewhere down the road the freedom loving countries kinda miss knowing what Islam is about which hates those that do not submit to their beliefs.

wwws, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  12. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    Tell that to the radical muslims.

ncz_nate, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  13. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Choudary is a parasite. He collects welfare benefits in Britain, while he preaches hatred against them, and attempts to destroy from within. Choudary's self proclaimed goal is to implement Sharia law for everyone in Britain, as he praises islamic terrorists for killing innocent civilians. The law there is that you may not “participate in acts of terrorism, prepare for, promote or encourage terrorism…” It appears this group just keeps changing it's name, it looks like it was Al Ghurabaa, Al-Muhajiroun, and The Savior Sect prior to that.

On Wiki it says about The Savior(saved) Sect...
    Regarding Al Ghurabaa it says...
    Wiki for Al-Muhajiroun...
    The UK has determined islam4uk is a threat, and has banned them under terror laws.

I'm not sure how you want to fit Salman Rushdie into this. Rushdie wrote a book, he did not threaten anyone, instead he was threatened with his life. I've a pretty good idea what Choudary would want to do with Rushdie, here's what he said about another author...

Rebecca, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    of-course you will be never able to see the double standards

be it banning protesters against wars in Afghanistan and iraq and terming them hateful or outlawing the construction of Mosque minarets (Switzerland) or making it an offense to deny holocaust ..all is fine.... and does not hurt the high standards of western 'freedom of speech' :rolleyes:

if they wanted to protest using coffins why don't you allow them ? why say that they are hateful ? why not allow them to say what they want ?
    if the hatred of sulman rushdie is acceptable, if the hate from cartoonist is acceptable than why not this hate?

new, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  15. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You must be about 9 years old, that or a very naive individual.

There's a whole lot of difference between someone drawing cartoons about a child molester that you call Mohammad the prophet and it's followers wants everyone to convert or die gruesomely.

You want to slit throats whenever someone disagree.

There are no "double standards" as of yet, if history repeats itself, you'll see that double standard alright.

wwws, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  16. Stu--

Stu-- Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point. Perhaps Islam should be subject to more control because it threatens freedom of speech itself. This doesn't necessarily have to be an attack on all freedoms.

Stu--, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It should just be eliminated. Those that partake in it should just renounce it. Its not going to solve every problem in the world but its a huge start!

Mia, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  18. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Straw man argument: An informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

The UK hasn't banned war protesters. They have banned islam4uk under terrorism laws, because they consider the organisation to be a threat. With the minarets, the Swiss have democratically voted not to build additional mosques with minarets. Part of the vote was influenced, most likely, by a reaction to islamic extremism. I don't want to make holocaust denial a punishable offense.

Wootton Bassett is significant for soldiers killed in Afghanistan, you can read about the town here. The way I see it, is that Islam4uk wants to go through this patriotic town to basically honor the muslims that have killed the UK soldiers. I see it more as a proclamation of support for the other side, rather than a protest against the war. As with the US, freedom of speech is highly valued, no matter if we disagree. On the Facebook page, most people assumed it would be allowed, and many of the 25,000 members planned to go down to Wootton Bassett to exercise a little free speech of their own. The UK had already been contemplating the ban on islam4uk before the protest was even announced, this may have just given them the incentive to do it now. Here is the law they were banned under...
    This is not about silencing a war protest - look at the bigger picture, along with the activities of this group.
    Please explain how cartoonists that draw silly pics of mo, a threat to you and your country.

Rebecca, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  19. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He my daddy.

wwws, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    LOL:)

Kurt Westergaard is a talented cartoonist. "As the Danish tradition is for satire, we say you can speak freely, you can vote, you can speak out anytime, but there's only one thing you can't do -- you can't be free of being mocked or being offended," Westergaard said. "That's the conditions in Denmark and so many countries."

Rebecca, Jan 13, 2010 IP