1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goal 100k Online Till 31st December 2010 - This Feels Good :)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Robert25, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iVista

iVista Peon

Best Answers:
    thats a lot of money mate! I wish u good luck!

iVista, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  2. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    I am using spinprofit.com which is quite easy to use
    It takes some time to spin the article as the software is not 100% automatic but the result is good.

erase, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:

Hi, do you mean that you are using web 2.0 pages as landing pages?

xrcv, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  4. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,I am personally using magic article rewriter(Semi Automatic), I have had also heard some good reviews about content boss(Automatic).

Yes, you understood right! The benefit is, we get instant search engine hype if we had chosen right keywords.

Robert25, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  5. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    But there is still the risk that squidoo suspend your account.
    I remember i red some time back here in the forum about a member who said he was able to make a living with one squidoo lense, but then his account got suspended and all his effort and income was gone.
    I can't remember who it was though..

erase, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  6. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They will lock lenses sometimes yes although I'm not sure exactly what makes them do it. I've had one of mine locked actually. I'm not sure why they did as I didn't receive any sort of notification at all but yeah you do run that risk.

That is one benefit to having everything on your own domain. You control everything.

J1218, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  7. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    @robert

When you post articles on blogger and wordpress, do you make an individual blog for each article, or do you make one blog per niche and make each article as a post?

matthieuim, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  8. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can just make 1 blog per niche and then each article a post. Make sure in the title of the post you have your main keyword though.

I believe this may work better because then Google sees you have a blog full of content linking back to your articles instead of a bunch of little blogs with 1 post each.

J1218, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  9. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks for the info!

matthieuim, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  10. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:

I love these journals... I will be following...

rickmci, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  11. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt, squidoo can suspend your account but if you are not taking advantage of these sites then your site will take ages to rank.

I add 10 to 15 blog post so i can utilize the full power of blooger. Don't create different blogs for each article. Create a blog add 10-15 relevant articles and links to it. This actually works :)

Robert25, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  12. sam132

sam132 Member

Best Answers:
    Do you use the same articles in your blog which you submit to ezinearticles, if so how do you promote the affiliate product? Or do you spin the articles then use them in your blog, or is it comletly new content .

And how do you use squidoo/hubpages, by linking to your blog, or by linking directly to an affiliate product in the squidoo lens ect? And is either of those against the rules?

Thanks again,

Sam

sam132, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  13. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    If I am promoting EZA article then, I spin the article and post it to various sites are blooger, squidoo, hubpages backlinking to my EZA article.

Most of the time, I do use a .info for redirection of my affiliate links. So it don't looks ugly and spammy also we don't break any rule of any site.

If I am promoting squidoo or hubpage then, I linked directly to affiliate site with .info redirection.

14. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hum. I will get this a try instead of diffrent blogs.

rickmci, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  15. sam132

sam132 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answers,

In the case of spinning and putting on blogger, squidoo and hubpages, why do you re-direct to your ezine article? - Is it to try and improve the backlinks of the article?

As I presumed in the ezine article you would link to a blog (which advertises an affiliate product) in the resource box, so would it not be better to link to the blog directly when using blogger, squidoo and hubpages rather than your article? Or do you not use a wordpress/website/blog as your main landing page?

Thanks, again your blog and answers are very motivational and you have by far been the biggest help I have had since I began my journey.

Sam

sam132, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  16. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sam,
    I will explain the scenario, for me EZA articles are most easy to rank among other web 2.0 sites. Also if they approved article once then there are very few chances of taking the article down. When ever I am trying to focus on high competition keyword [allintitle:"Keyword" 10,000+] I use EZA as a landing page. And promote my EZA article.

So the moral is, if EZA or any web2.0 site is your landing page then you have to build links for them(Not just for your blog).

Hope this help.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  17. sam132

sam132 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanls alot dude. Guess its a case of trying out and seeing what works. Thanks for the info - just waiting to see if my first articles get accepted :-D

sam

sam132, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  18. nfdcash

nfdcash Peon

Best Answers:
    So your link building is:

-> - backlink

Spinning articles from EZA in squidoo, hubpages -> EZA article -> affiliate -> sales

Or any other ?

How you build links in Web 2.0 pages ? Can you show me examples?

nfdcash, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  19. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress guys seem to suspend your account very easily. They are very strict. Even blogger reviews the blog manually whenever your blog is flagged as spam by any real person or its own bots.
    So if you are not putting quality content on blogger or wordpress, or you are doing something that they don't like, you are likely to lose those blogs anytime in future.

jacky8, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  20. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice blog. I bookmarked it and plan on sharing it with others in the near future. For anybody just starting with affiliate marketing your blog should be great to watch as you go and explain what you do.

CLS1321, Jan 13, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.