1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good news for the world and 1bn Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by earlpearl, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    earlpearl, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Now if the other billion would just do the same.

Mia, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  3. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They will still get credit for the 72 virgins you know;) It's guaranteed under their union contracts. lol :D Union morons

Btw, the union that those guys belong to is the International Brotherhood of Terrorist And Allied Groups or for shorts IBTAG.

wwws, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure they will. Don't they have to take an infidel out in the process? I mean can intent alone be enough? If nothing else they are failures, not martyrs in this case.

Mia, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Wonderful news. Just out of curiosity, I wonder what kind of explosives were used? If it was a timer, or impact based?
    A few months ago, a US gunship watched on as -
    Terrorists blow themselves up trying to bury, and then coming back to dig up an IED - Video

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
    Rebecca, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  6. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Classic Moment in Ala Akbar:D
    Why don't the US and Allied just give them the tools to blow them selves up with, it worked on that video.

wwws, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just waiting for New or Imad to somehow or other blame this on Israel or America.

Tick
    Tick
    tick

Obamanation, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  8. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You sound kinda like a bigot. Maybe they should just realize their religion just like all the others are wrong. They were raised this way and it is unfair to the children. You shouldn't sink to the same damn level yourself Mia.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  9. illianafrazer

illianafrazer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wooow this is slightly crossing the line and we must make sure not to hurt any ones sentiments

illianafrazer, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    No condemnation from any of the "do gooders"...why aren't I surprised? Sort of confirms deep down inside most people here would like to see all Muslims dead.

ThraXed, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  11. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that a great shock to you, ThraXed? You like in England, a country that many years ago was truly one of the greatest countries in the free world - now you have an ever expanding population of Muslims, mosques everywhere, protesting Muslim clerics thinking chicks should be raped and war heroes families bombarded with hate mail. You even have Sharia law for the UK Muslims now - I know plenty of Poms who'd like to see the Muslims gone.

Personally I do laugh my ass off when Muslims kill each other, simply because they claim to be the religion of peace, when really they are just obsessed with controlling women and killing people.

14 dead terrorists gives me something to celebrate; I think I'll get drunk tonight ^-^;

Cheers for the uplifting link, OP :)

alexispetrov, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I wonder if you could extend me a simple courtesy and explain how you arrived at that conclusion? You do realize that Islam is not a Race right?

Please explain.

Looks who's back. I'm really unsure as to why the moderation team allows you to continue to post. One thing is for certain, your stay here will no doubt be limited again.

Most people here would like to see Islamic Terrorist dead, yes. What bothers you most? The fact that that is true, or the fact that most of us do not make a distinction between Islam and Islamic terrorists? :confused:

Mia, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  13. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that !
    they are not us, and do not harm except us !

the other billion is not terrorists !

abdobasha2004, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  14. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    It's quite obvious that they should be deported then, isn't it? Nobody wants "the muslims" gone, people want the immigrants who disobey the law or bum off the benefit system gone, which i agree with...so i don't really see what you are trying to say? And yes, it is a great shock to me that someone would like "all muslims dead"

The fact that you said, "Now if the other 1 billion would kill themselves" indicates you either think all Muslims are terrorists or you would like them all dead, either view is sick and stupid...but i expect no less from you fat boy.

ThraXed, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    If they were planning to harm innocent people then I m very glad that this happened, and I would find it funny too,

I also find that it is very funny the 7 CIA terrorists who were responsible for bombing so many innocent civilians on the borders between Pakistan and Afghanistan, did something very stupid when they hired a member of Taliban as their guide there :D

imad, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  16. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly why I didn't use the word racist. I think along the lines of the same thing when it comes to terrorists in general. I just think the rest of the muslims need to be further educated. Especially the younger generation because they will be kind of like cave men when we reach the space age... if one of them doesn't fuck that up. Maybe over time they will realize that their religion like all others are fairytales.

Genuine Marketer, Jan 7, 2010 IP
    new likes this.
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I never said all Muslim's were terrorists. Where did you get that idea? But, if there are 1 billion people following a ideological cult of hate (ISLAM), then yes, suicide is likely a possible cure to the problem.

Sorry, you must be confusing me with someone else.... I guess you can ignore that response.

The reality here is that Islam itself is the root cause of the problem. Not Muslim's, not individuals, but the teaching of Islam itself. There's always going to be terror and terrorists in the world. And they will come from several different walks of life and ideologies. With regard to this particular one, get rid of it, and the problem simply goes away.

Do I think that suicide is the answer entirely? Of course not. If you are a Muslim, simply renounce Islam. Problem solved.

It don't get much simpler than that!

Mia, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  18. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    I think this is exactly the cult of hate !!
    try to know some real muslims or read about islam from any source other than your media

abdobasha2004, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I got it from the source! ;)

Mia, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  20. abdobasha2004

Best Answers:
    so what is your source? ;)

abdobasha2004, Jan 8, 2010 IP
Thread Status: