1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USA: withdraw paypal funds into walmart money card?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Thompson18, Dec 31, 2009.

ok so i got a walmart money card aka (prepaid reloadable visa card) and was able to verify my paypal account with it on the bank account side. they give you the option for direct deposits on the walmart card so i just used that routing and account number and it worked. they also give you the options to view your transactions online and that’s how i was able to see the two small deposits paypal made into my account and get it verified.

now my question is, will i be able to transfer funds from my pp account into my walmart money card? taken into consideration that the walmart money card is in conjunction with GE MONEY BANK so its a legit bank right?

ive read mixed reviews searching around online, some people claim yes you can and others claim no you cant..

this a USA account btw. if it makes a difference.

Thompson18, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  2. citigirl

citigirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure about that one you will just have to try it and see, they allowed me to do the same thing with my reloadable card who is issued through "metabank" I was able to receive the two small deposits to verify the account but when I got ready to withdraw funds to my card they would not allow me to saying that they knew I was trying to withdraw the funds to a prepaid card.

citigirl, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  3. Thompson18

Thompson18 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need a ssn to et this debit card if it matters too.. and tj was this for a us account?

Thompson18, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  4. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    Most likely not. You are going to need to have a routing and account number. PayPal does not give you the routing number for the debit card.

flaco, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  5. Thompson18

Thompson18 Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you talking about???

Thompson18, Jan 4, 2010 IP