1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

submission in directory with page rank 0

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by davidjohnson2009, Dec 29, 2009.

my website page rank is 2
    Is it beneficial to submit website in directory with page rank 0?
    or as my website is of page rank 2 so should I submit website in directory with page rank 2 or more?
    please reply.

davidjohnson2009, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  2. venkatreading

venkatreading Peon

Best Answers:
    hey David , before you actually back-link be sure that the page rank is 0 and not " no pagerank".there's a lot of difference between 0 page rank and no page rank . when it comes to back links , you can talk about 2 concepts quality and quantity.either of them will help in increasing your page rank . it wont hurt if you have infinite back-links on page rank 0 websites , instead it will make your website more popular . it is impossible to get all the back links from PR 2 + sites from now. just proceed with back linking on PR 0 and more.

venkatreading, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  3. Camay123

Camay123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any backlinks are good apparts from bad neighborhood links.

A PR0 link could become PR3 and more eventually.

Camay123, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  4. newwebseo

newwebseo Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree. The more backlinks you are able to generate from good pages, the better. it is not necessary to get backlinks from pages which have pr 2 or more as pr 0 sites will also slowly grow to gain pr overtime and pass on the benefits to your site

newwebseo, Jan 4, 2010 IP