1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW CLICKBANK product in excellent niche

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Vortex015, Dec 29, 2009.

Vortex015, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  2. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like a good niche but I think your sales page needs some work. I didn't read the whole thing but the first thing I noticed was at the top you basically keep saying the same thing over and over but in different words:

"Do you have Test Anxiety? Do you fall apart when you take a test?"

"Do you have so much anxiety about your test that you cannot even function?"

"Do you feel completely prepared only to fail miserably when you take a test?"

"Do you feel completely prepared, but then when you start the test everything falls apart?!?"

...Just my opinion but I think this part alone might turn some people off.

J1218, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  3. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting niche. I agree with J1218. That part is too repetitive.

Super_Vendor, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  4. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    the affiliate page layout looks skewed on my browser. you might want to cehck compatability with all browers.

tonysanders, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  5. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to take some more time with this one

Clintin, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  6. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i agree this needs alot more work. Its seems as if you rushed this, i think if you go back and do a little more work on it you will see a big improvement, good luck.

biglegg, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  7. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    alexa_s, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  8. Anna B

Anna B Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree - bring out the benefits for the buyer.

What about adding subscription button and catching people on mailing list with for example 3 day mini anti-anxiety course (takes additional effort and some additional money for auto-responder) but it gives you the opportunity to sell to one person 3 more times..

Anna B, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  9. skyper20

skyper20 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this your product?

skyper20, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  10. affnewbie

affnewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you do spamming advertisement

affnewbie, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  11. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of question is that?

Super_Vendor, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  12. Vortex015

Vortex015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, a few updates.....

First of all, I don't know what you are talking about Spamming Advertisement because this is the Click Bank forum and this is a new product.

I realized that on a recent tweak I did screw up the wording. That is fixed now to let everyone know. The sales page should have no browser compatability problem but I never did check the affiliate page. I do continue on the road of testing and testing and testing so I will take all advice. Keep giving it but be constructive no useless comments please.

I am doing more testing with a more expensive product $57. The program will be targeted at one specific test or exam. And I am going to see how much this increases conversions since the entire pitch page touches on the feelings and apprehensions of that particular test. And then I want to make it "rebrandable" somehow but letting affiliates get a sales page and tailor it to any particular test they want to market to. I'm sure there are tons of international tests that I know nothing about. Affiliates could send people straight to the payment link as they do in other programs.

Anybody have any info that could help me out with creating that? I guess it is called a site generator. Anyone have experience with this that can send me in the right direction? Thanks

Vortex015, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  13. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    The product looks interesting...I think the blue text on the sales page needs to be re-looked..

om3d, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  14. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My personal recommendation is to first of all, change the font. Especially for your headers and the words that you want to stick out and grab people's attention. It looks as if you're using basic Arial or Times New Roman font and gives the impression that you didn't put too much work into the page. Look at some of the sales pages for products right now that are converting well and try to use ideas from them.

2. The dark blue background is too much for me and it seems to over power the page. Try going with a lighter blue or have it to where as you get lower on the page the blue becomes lighter and lighter. I think that would look cool.

Again, just my personal opinion but the way a page looks can have a lot to do with conversion. People don't want to buy from a site that looks like it was thrown together in an hour. I think the idea for the product is great and I can definitely see you doing well with this. The page just needs a little work.

J1218, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  15. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely agree. I think this niche has potential especially for crafty marketers that can get it to the right audience using different marketing vehicles.

If you are serious about your product, you need to have someone with some copy writing experience take a look at it. IMO everything above the fold needs rewritten. I didn't really go much further but would assume the rest would follow course.

Best of luck with whichever way you decide to go with it.

domainiac, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  16. sucess99

sucess99 Peon

Best Answers:
    this product is good,they give bonus of high sales.very good

sucess99, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  17. racks

racks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    does this have any sales proof

racks, Jan 13, 2012 IP