1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webhostingpad just cheat with CJ affiliates

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bdprem.com, Dec 28, 2009.

Webhostingpad.com is may be one of the high paying cj affiliates company. They paid $100 per hosting sales. Other company also pay $100 for per sales & some company paying more than $100. But,webhostingpad.com just try to cheat with affiliates. When you give them any sales, they will not pay you for credit card problem reason why. Not every case.They do it 10% times. So,I collect the information. I got all proof, they just cheat with the affiliates. Even, where they are not asking for fraud documents, even on that case, they also didn't pay the commission. So,just ignore web hosting pad marketing. Even,the hosting quality is really poor now.You may use hostgator or other 100 company. But, avoid this 3rd class company.

bdprem.com, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i don't know if they do or they don't. But your best course of action is to provide your documentation directly to a rep at CJ and let them investigate it. It is not in CJ's interests to work with Affiliates that cheat.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. bdprem.com

bdprem.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ just reply me,they are not responsible for this.Its depend on advertiser. You may contact with them & cancel affiliation. I just do it. But,I think,I need to inform it others for their future business. Its not for me. For other affiliates.If any person have any doubt, I am ready to provide him every proof.

bdprem.com, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  4. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    People prefer promoting HG then webhostingpad ... even ipower , powweb works out well.

Bohra, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  5. webtechnologies

webtechnologies Peon

Best Answers:
    webtechnologies, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  6. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well what you figured out is CJ is in it for the money too. And as long as people are willing to pay them, and affiliate willing to keep using them nothing will change.

If these guys are cheats then they deserve to be dissed. Hopefully others will take note and NOT pitch their product. But that's doubtful because so many affiliates are only in it for the money too and have no ethics either.

Humans have proven themselves to not really give a damn about each other.

internetmarketingiq, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  7. btsuccess

btsuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Every time we hear a story like this, it's sad and makes us think, whe people who run a business do not want to realise that a good name leads to success, but a cheating leads to failure.

Thanks for letting us know. It's not only good to know what Co's to deal with, but also what companies not to deal with.

Lena & Dima
    Publishers, InternetBusinessBTS.com

btsuccess, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  8. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With all affiliate network, it's same man. Don't try to doing anything to get back it because it's nothing. They won't paid it's mean they won't and never.

Second, all affiliate network protect their advertiser, not publisher !

anhbloginc, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  9. JustinKase

JustinKase Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never heard about webhostingpad doing this, but I have heard about it being done. I ever have used or promoted their services, so I can agree or disagree. I know iPage is really good about paying their affiliates and they even payout $105 base commission if you use their in-house affiliate program. That way you can cut CJ out of the loop too!!! MUHAHAHAHA!:D

JustinKase, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  10. bdprem.com

Best Answers:
    I also think, I page is the best on this sector. I saw them 100% honest. Besides, they are helpful to promote their affiliates. But, webhostingpad is 100% cheat. Besides, pronethosting is also have some problem.
    Even, just host have some kinds of problem. They at list reply.Like pronethosting inform me, they will take action as soon as possible. Though, its already 2 months, they are not replying. But,webhostingpad.com just cheat with affiliates. Even,I just with some company, like hostrocket, one of my client not join first day. He join after 2 days later. But,he even don't delete his cookies. After that, I contact with them, but still they didn't reply.

But,on my view, webhostingpad.com is just a cheat. Others have communication problem.

bdprem.com, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  11. JustinKase

JustinKase Peon

Best Answers:
    It totally sucks that they haven't paid you! I would be mad as hell and telling everyone too. But at least we have iPage and a couple of other honest hosts around to promote!

JustinKase, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  12. bdprem.com

Best Answers:
    I lost more than $1000 from different hosting company. Whatever, some of the company is really honest. Like hostgator, hostmonester, bluehost, ipage. But,you will face problem on hostmonester. They are charge high, if people enter using your affiliates link.

bdprem.com, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  13. sherone

sherone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Webhostingpad is a very fraudulent company. I have taken 2 server from them whenever I face any problem with my hosting support, they are continuing the same approach. connection problem or any other problem. They won't will chat with you or won't attend the phone.

They won't pay affiliates also I'm sure.

sherone, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  14. bdprem.com

Best Answers:
    Even, webhostingpad downtime also high. If you use, you may know it. Its cheap price hosting, but quality less hosting. So,my suggestion is, for promote or marketing, you must avoid this company.You may choose hostgator, ipage, aplus.net, netfirms, godaddy, yahoo & some others!But,I think, its must be need to protect affiliates.Because, they invest for marketing. But,they lose so many sales. Because, maximum user remove cookies & we lose our money. Best way, is to count IP or MAC. It will be helpful for us. But,I am sure, webhostingpad or like this company always deny this offer. Because, they are on web because of cheating people.

bdprem.com, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  15. underword

underword Member

Best Answers:
    I'm always in decline from cj ..
    how to do so could be accepted

underword, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  16. bdprem.com

Best Answers:
    You are decline from CJ or any affiliates?
    If it is any affiliates, may be reason is, the affiliates not choose your site or not interested your country.

bdprem.com, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  17. vincesil

vincesil Peon

Best Answers:
    webhostingpad.com is a scam. Stop promoting it. There are many bad webhostingpad reviews around and they don't pay their affiliates.

Other web hosting providers that don't pay their affiliates are

JustHost
    Hostgator

Let's name and shame them all!

vincesil, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  18. tohawk

tohawk Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to hear that and thanks for sharing.

tohawk, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  19. bdprem.com

Best Answers:
    Who use webhostingpad.com service, they only know, what a third grade hosting provide webhostingpad. If they are scam with only affiliates, we have no question. But,they are scam with normal people who buy hosting from them. They are cheap,but if you take hosting from more cheap rate, they also provide more wonderful service. Besides,if they are not ready to pay affiliates, why they use affiliates program? Why not they close affiliates program?Because, they are a cheap & scam company. The main aim of webhostingpad.com is cheat people.
    Never go this company for buy hosting for promote this scam company hosting.

bdprem.com, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  20. zaza88

zaza88 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suspected this webhostingpad scam long ago. I have got between 20% - 35% of sales reversal every month due to 'invalid credit card' !!!

What's strange was that similar PPC traffics were sent to the website, only webhostingpad had such high cancellation due to 'invalid credit card' but NO similar problem was observed with BlueHost, Hostmonster ...etc. I would expect similar 'invalid credit card' pattern with other web hosts since it is the 'same' PPC traffics. But that's not the case!

It just my observation and conclusion but again I don't have solid proof. However, if large pool of webhostingpad affiliates facing similar problem, then we can safely say it is 'really' a webhostingpad scam!

So, if you are webhostingpad's affiliate, please post your experience - good or bad!

zaza88, Jan 29, 2010 IP