1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

doubt on Clickbank payment ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by anna14334, Dec 28, 2009.

I just recently got my first clickbank sale and just wondering what are the conditions to get the first check released . I mean people say that as a new bie u should have 5 sales from different credit cards atleast one from visa and mastercard. do these rules still exist. I mean my first sale was paid through paypal. Please let me know the terms and conditions to get the first check out. I set the thershold of $25 and have $15 in my account at present. And how to contact the vendor in clickbank

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
    anna14334, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is go to CB and read what they say there. That way you get the facts as opposed to "I think this...or I think that...".:))

zeekstern, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right you can to have 5 credit card payments with different numbers and one have to be visa and mastercard, then you will get your check.

Clintin, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  4. proud2bpinoy

proud2bpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    this is still applies up to now, i have read it just now :p

proud2bpinoy, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  5. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    You can set your payment threshold to anything you like, from $10 up.

Regarding the Customer Distribution Requirement (5 credit-card sales from at least 2 different types of credit-card, which is there to protect affiliates), you have to either fulfil it with "real sales" or get round it.

You can get round it, if you have friends/family who will use their credit-cards to buy something like a high-commission $5 item for you (there are some) - you repay them the commission so it hardly costs anything, but it boosts your sales a bit, and you only ever have to do it once. ;)

alexa_s, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  6. anna14334

anna14334 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that reply. Can you tell me how to contact the vendor.

anna14334, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  7. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't contact the vendor through clickbank, go to their site

terryd, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  8. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    All Clickbank vendors are obliged to provide an email address for "support", so there must be a way of getting in touch with them. (You do have the product, yourself, don't you?).

As a last resort, you can do is a "whois" search on his domain. Unless he has "privacy protection" that will show up contact details.

Failing even that, try sending an email addressed to "admin" (at) "thedomain-name", which ought to reach him: most people have a catch-all facility enabled on such domains anyway, in which case an email sent to "anything" (at) "the domain-name" will reach them. Good luck!

alexa_s, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  9. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget that if someone uses a mastercard or visa through paypal, it only counts as a paypal sale. And this will not help you reach requirements needed. Congrats on your first sale by the way. I see your other thread in which you were thinking of giving up. This first sale is the start to your new year of affiliate marketing. :)

Super_Vendor, Dec 29, 2009 IP