1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I make Money On Yahoo Answers

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by johnnykarrax, Dec 23, 2009.

I am a big fan of yahoo answers as this is a very good place to generate extra money whenever you want by following a simple strategy. I have made over $2000 this years working part time here. Recently I launched a short marketing campaign of a clickbank product on Yahoo answers and earned $213.08 all working part time and answering questions of people. It took me about 30-45 minutes finding, writing and posting answers of questions relevant to my niche product. Below is a summary of my what I did to write my own little paycheck.

1- I selected a product from clickbank marketplace in this case it was a Get Pregnant Naturally ebook.

2- I did my keyword research. For this purpose I used ezinearticles and searched articles for the keywords “get pregnant naturally” and then clicked the first article that came on the next page and then when the article loaded, I scrolled down to the Most Viewed Articles for keyword ideas. If you simply click any one of those articles and see the number of times that was read, you will be amazed.

3- Then I make a list of 5-10 keywords/keyword phrases, signed in my Yahoo Answers account and posted the question with my main keyword in my question and also in the body of the question. Many yahoo Imers know this optimization tip very well.

4- I keep asking questions with a reasonable interval and at the same time give answers of some other questions other than this niche I am targeting in order to be part of this community and also avoid ban from Yahoo answers community.

5- Within next 72 hours after posting all my questions I request some of my friends to post a answer to my question and for this purpose I provide them my own written answer material that is also keyword rich and Affiliate URL. I usually get a .info domain name and redirect it to my affiliate product. When they are done. I choose their answer the Best and Voila……. I get good exposure in search engines. My keyword targeted question is at the top of google and Yahoo for many days. I then create links around them by social bookmarking, submitting a video to all major video sites, creating an rss feed of that yahoo answer page and submitting to major rss directories and submitting them to some high PR web directories. This way my question remains at the top position for many many days. And makes me money silently.

Take care,
    Johnny :)

johnnykarrax, Dec 23, 2009 IP
    Mystique likes this.
  2. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing and keep the good work going. :)

Robert25, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Post!

May I ask how you create rss feed of yahoo answer page?

Cheers!

HappyBoy, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  4. semutbiz

semutbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    woww that's greattt, yahoo answer is a good place actually to promote some affiliate products, i'm also joining myLot.com, something similar like yahoo answer with over 190.000 members if not mistaken :)

btw, how to redirect a new domain to our affiliate link? anyone can help me on this? i'm newbie n i've been trying to find out how but no idea how to redirect link to a domain.

semutbiz, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  5. johnnykarrax

johnnykarrax Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get your RSS Feed on the link right. The orange button!

johnnykarrax, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  6. oldmonkandcoke

oldmonkandcoke Peon

Best Answers:
    excellent info man. so using the same method with multiple accounts and proxies will work? or will yahoo find out?

oldmonkandcoke, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  7. m_maker

m_maker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this great information :)

m_maker, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  8. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic information. Hope I can also follow the same method to promote few of the clickbank products. Thanks for sharing!!!

kittyluver, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  9. Skwerl

Skwerl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    don't they delete your post if you post affiliate links in there?

Skwerl, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  10. travistay

travistay Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this interesting method!

travistay, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  11. BankofAdult

BankofAdult Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree we do well with Yahoo Answers as well :0

BankofAdult, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  12. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    totally informative. Ill pass this information to my affiliates and hope this helps. Thanks so much for sharing!

tonysanders, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  13. writerforever

writerforever Peon

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate the fact that you are sharing this very informative details on how to earn more money :) Good luck to us all.

writerforever, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  14. ArickL

ArickL Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to your control panel in your hosting account. There will be an icon there for domain redirects. Type in where you want it to go to and your done.

ArickL, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  15. harishsyndrome

harishsyndrome Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work Buddy!

I have one more trick that worked well for me.

Just search for questions in yahoo answers that is related your website. Instead o typing the answers in the yahoo answers directly. Quickly make the answers as a post/article in your website and link that page in the yahoo answers.

Remember, dont paste the links in the source(s) area. Users never visit that place. Place the link in the answer field itself.

This wont act as a back link but will help you to get good traffic.

harishsyndrome, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  16. enwriter

enwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a plan.

I'm new to affiliate marketing and want to make money honestly by not being afraid to explain that I'm offering a product. I don't just want to devise a plan of how to sell the products with fake responses, and biased reviews that lead to the product. I think people appreciate that more.

It's hard to trust reviews anymore due to affiliates, but I think if we are more honest, pick a product we trust and believe in, we won't turn the internet into one big scam, where you can't trust anything.

enwriter, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  17. enwriter

enwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    @harishsyndrome

I really like your tip it seems like a more direct route. By the way I do like to see where the answerer gets their sources from. I guess I'm more analytical and research minded, I have to have a reason to believe someone.

enwriter, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  18. johnnykarrax

johnnykarrax Peon

Best Answers:
    Thaks for your Feedback. Proxi will work very well :)

I also use proxis on Yahoo....

johnnykarrax, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  19. proud2bpinoy

proud2bpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    so that's the trick with yahoo! answers ;) i never knew that, only after reading this thread did i have the insight :D thanks!

when you say:
    do you ask the same question over and over? or you rephrase it a bit but the thought is the same?

I see that your strategy involves a little investment because youre buying up info domains :)

proud2bpinoy, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  20. proud2bpinoy

proud2bpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    proxies will work :) i have a quick tip here..

when using multi accounts, fire up google chrome then firefox, and use freegate :D the google chrome browser will have a proxy but ff wont ;)

proud2bpinoy, Dec 29, 2009 IP