1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★★★ Ultimate Youtube Comment Poster/Rater/Fav,Play List Generator ★★★

Discussion in 'Services' started by youtubesweeper, Dec 18, 2009.

ULTIMATE YOUTUBE COMMENT POSTER/RATER/FAV,PLAYLIST GENERATOR

THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUTUBE IN YOUR WEBSITE YOUTUBE IS THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT SEARCH ENGINE ON THE INTERNET

HOW TO GENERATE TRAFFIC WITH VIDEOS IN YOUR WEBSITE?

1.Comment Posting.
    2.Increase Rating.
    3.Adding your videos into Fav/Play List.

My software comes in a different package..

1.ULTIMATE YOUTUBE COMMENT POSTER:

Product Overview:

The Ultimate Youtube Comment Poster software is the only working piece of software that allows you to post specific comments, to certain videos on Youtube, automatically! Youtube is a very popular website, with millions of videos and millions of visitors, on a whole range of subjects. You can get huge amounts of traffic to your website by submitting relevant comments including a mention to your site on relevant videos, and thanks to this piece of software, you can do it all day, every day - let the traffic begin!

[​IMG]

Features:

The Ultimate Youtube Comment Poster allows you to take complete control of your comment campaign, and makes finding new videos to post on easy, thanks to the ability to search for videos to post on by Keyword, you can then even define how to sort the results (by View Count, Date Published, Relevance, Rating) and then select how many videos you want to post on per keyword from that list of results!

* Supports use of multiple Youtube Accounts
    * Ability to select which videos to post to
    * Ability to post on videos by Keyword (View Count, Published, Rating, Relevance)
    * Supports use of multi proxies
    * Ability to use multiple comments (to avoid spam detection)
    * Start & Stop the software with the click of a button
    * Real time reporting (see the status of your comments posting in real time)
    * Ability to export results to clipboard

System Requirements:

* Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit) or earlier
    * Java

How it Works:

The annotated picture below shows you what each field in the software is for, and how to use it.

1. Youtube Accounts:

This is where you select your document that contains the login details for your youtube accounts. This should be a plain text document, with one account per line in the following format:
    username,password
    username2,password2

You can add as many accounts as you like. The more accounts you have, the more comments you can post in one cycle. To avoid the spam-bot on youtube, the Ultimate Youtube Comment Poster only posts 2 comments per account, then "sleeps" for 10 minutes, then posts another 2 comments per account, then "sleeps" again for 10 minutes, it will continue this cycle until it has commented on every video you specified.

2. Custom Videos:

If you want to supply the software with specific videos to post on (rather than use the keyword search), then this is where you input those links. This should be a plain text document, again with just one video ID per line. DONT enter the full URL, just the video ID.
    e.g. "F_UxLEqd074" NOT "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074"

3. Proxy:

If you want to use a proxy then enter them here. Please note there is no need to use a proxy, the script works fine without it.

4. Comments:

This is where you type the comments you want the software to post for you. One comment per line, enter as many as you like!

5. Keywords:

6. Status

7. Buttons

These 5 buttons control the software, pretty straight forward:
    - Start: Press this button to begin the comment posting process
    - Stop: Press this button to stop the current comment posting operation
    - Copy to Clipboard: Copies the contents of the Status box to the clipboard
    - Clear: Clears all of the fields in the program
    - Exit: Exits the software

Limits & Restrictions:

There are no limits as such to the number of comments you can post using this software, but there are some restrictions (they are neccesary to keep the software working, without them all of your comments would be marked as spam, deleted and then your youtube accounts banned!).

So, whats the restriction? Well, the Ultimate Youtube Comment Poster posts 2 comments per Youtube account every 10 minutes. So, lets say for example you have 25 youtube accounts, this will allow you to post 50 comments before the software needs to "Sleep" for 10 minutes.

So, heres an example of the restriction coming into effect:

You have 25 youtube accounts, and you have supplied 75 Youtube Video ID's for the software to post comments on. So thats 75 comments that need to be posted, using 25 accounts.

The software will post 2 comments per account, so 2 x 25 accounts = 50 comments. It will then sleep for 10 minutes, then continue to post the following and final 25 comments. Once it's completed them final 25 comments it will give you a "Posting Successful" message, and then you can run it again by clicking the "Start" button.

So basically, in 10 minutes you can post 2 x the number of youtube accounts you have.

10 accounts - 20 comments every 10 minutes
    50 accounts - 100 comments every 10 minutes
    250 accounts - 500 comments every 10 minutes

FAQ:

1. Is there any youtube account limitation that i can use in this tool?

NO

2. Can i post link in my comment?

Yes you can,but you can't use the clickable link,you may use like this to avoid spam "I watch this on videoscraper(.)org".This can been tested and it's posted successfully without spam.

3. How many messages i can post per 10 minues?

2*number of youtube accounts you have uploaded to the tool.

4.Why i need to wait 10 mins after posting 2*number of youtube account comments?

As per youtube policy,it won't allow to post more than 2 messages per account within 10 minutes.This 10 mins sleep feature will avoid your account's temp ban,your message will go to spam etc etc..

5.Do i need to use/rotate proxy to post comments?.

This is optional.Please refer my product description.

6.How to export the posting results?

Simple click on "Copy To ClipBoard" button,all your posting results are exported to clipboard,paste it to notepad to see the result.

7.Will the tool stop working if youtube change it's structure?.

No way.

2.ULTIMATE YOUTUBE RATER/FAV,PLAY LIST GENERATOR:

The software which is used to rate your videos by login thro' mutiple youtube account and add all videos into the fav/play list of mutiple accounts..

[​IMG]

How it works:

1.Load mutiple youtube accounts.
    2.Load list of videos to rate/add to list.
    3.Select the Rating and tick the check box if you want add those videos into Fav/Play list.
    4.Click the button,your job done,the tool will process the following steps

Take the first video and login to all accounts and rate the video and add the video into the fav/play list if you have selected the tick box.

For example,you have loaded 100 youtube accounts and loaded 10 videos..all 10 videos will get 100 rating....

PURCHASE PACKAGE:

CLICK HERE (49$) to purchase only "ULTIMATE YOUTUBE COMMENT POSTER"

CLICK HERE (35$) to purchase only "ULTIMATE YOUTUBE RATER/LIST GENERATOR"

CLICK HERE (65$) to purchase both .

Licence Key:

Once you have purchased the software,you need to register the software with the specific computer with the license that i will provide..that means the software can't be distributed and can be used on only one computer..

You have to send me the Registration code that you can see on the screen to me to get the license code.

My Contact Details:

Email:

Cheers,
    Velrajan T.

youtubesweeper, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  2. GlobalMarketDevelopers

GlobalMarketDevelopers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What happens if I buy your software and then in a month or two I get a new computer? How do I know youre still going to be around?

GlobalMarketDevelopers, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  3. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can transfer your licence from your old computer to new computer..
    I am one of the trusted seller from other forums (i am new to this forum)..also i will be available in skype/email any time..you can trust me..

Cheers,
    Velrajan T.

youtubesweeper, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  4. tsanko

tsanko Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    REVIEW

Ultimate YouTube Comment Poster is kick ass program! The program is simple, but it`s very powerful YouTube comment spammer. Ultimate YouTube Comment Poster is YouTube`s Xrumer! Another good thing about the program is his creator. He is a great person and really want to make this comment poster better and better! As I know he will add more features like add ratings and commenting your own videos soon. I`ll give this program 10/10 and will use it regularly!

tsanko, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  5. vivekguptaseo

vivekguptaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for this information..

vivekguptaseo, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  6. tsanko

tsanko Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This program worth EVERT cent and I think it`s too cheap. I`ll recommend to seller to make it more expensive. Maybe the normal price will be about $100-$150!

tsanko, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  7. charlieman999

charlieman999 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested in buying this, a question, will i receive future updates of the software if i purchase it?

charlieman999, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  8. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes,,whatever update i make in the future,you will get a free update..

I WILL GIVE 25% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST 10 PURCHASE...pls ping me to get details abt how to purchase with discount price.i sold nearly 50 on another forum..

youtubesweeper, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  9. nimpa

nimpa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

Hi,
    I was one of the lucky ones got to do a test of this program, created by "velrajan" The program is very easy to understand: easily comprehensible functions, menus and layout. The program is the best that is available on the market now, if you want to market yourself on Youtube So I strongly recommend Ultimate YouTube Comment Poster. Velrajan is very easy to talk to and understand. If you have questions / improvements on the program, there is very a big chance that he change it, everything to make it easier for us who are using it. In this way, I mean that he actually cares about their "customers" to the utmost. The service is great.

I want to give this program 9.5 / 10 because it contains all the features I'd like a Youtube Comment Poster software will contain. Good job, and Good Luck.

Regards.

//Jimmy

nimpa, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  10. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    3 copies gone..only 7 left with offer..

youtubesweeper, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  11. charlieman999

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have purchased the youtube commentor with the discount for 36 dollars and tested it, it works perfect, it posts the comments almost instantly and then you have to wait 10 minutes so youtube doesnt mark the comments as spam or block your account, you should have lots of youtube accounts so you can post several comments per account every hour, it supports proxies too for greater security, and thats it, i really recommend this software for everyone that wants to use youtube for promoting their websites or products, low price for what you get and the seller is very kind and responsive.

charlieman999, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  12. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the detailed review..you have only two investment to post unlimited comment in youtube..

1.Cost to purchase tool.
    2.Youtube account..

Not only comments,you can able to add your video in the fav and play list with many youtube accounts to drive the traffic to your website...

Statistics from Tsanko : He is posting around 500 comments daily in youtube without any issue (spam,account lock etc etc) and driving traffic to his blog..

PS: I am about to implement comment spinning feature in this tool..whoever purchase the tool will get the free update..

youtubesweeper, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  13. howimakemony

howimakemony Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is one amazing product i have bought the comments licence only and i am loving it.
    No other better program than this one.
    I strongly advise anyone that is in the movie website business to consider this program.
    PRICELESS.

And raj is very helpful so i do not foresee any future problems of any sort.

howimakemony, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  14. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    4 copies gone..only 6 left with offer..

youtubesweeper, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  15. charlieman999

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will you send me the updated version download link of the program to my email when you implement some new feature in the software?

charlieman999, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  16. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Obviously..next week i will implement spinning comment logic and share with you once its completed

youtubesweeper, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  17. tsanko

tsanko Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yesterday I make my CPA goal with this tool :) 100 YT accounts, ~1600 comments, 4000 offer visits, 38 leads, ~$547. I think it`s good for a first SERIOUS try :)

tsanko, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  18. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All discount copies are sold..no more discount price

youtubesweeper, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  19. clubnokia4u

clubnokia4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This software rocks...what should i say,this guy is brilliant in responding to my doubts and is providing a gr8 support...i am sure i gonna make a lot of money from this software.He should definitely increase the price as soon as he can...

Best youtube software i have ever seen....thanks

clubnokia4u, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  20. youtubesweeper

youtubesweeper Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks buddy..more features are coming soon...

youtubesweeper, Dec 29, 2009 IP