1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Television + Movie Links submissions services available.. Cheap & Dedicate Services.

Discussion in 'Services' started by nicholashudson, Dec 15, 2009.

Hello All,

I have got many guys working regularly with me & have real good experience in TELEVISION & MOVIE Links submission on various sites like Sidereel, TvDuck.

We are providing these services alongwith PROMOTIONAL services for your websites.

So, if you guys want any of these services , do let us know , we can provide these services at real good rates.
    For submissions of Links , we will be charging the services for all the LATEST links released.

Here are the rates :--

Per Week : 50 USD ( 20 hours per week )
    Per Month : 175 USD ( 80 Hours )

For a review of the services , you can get a WEEK'S services @ 40 USD.

So, if anyone wants to utilise these services, please contact us at :--

Or PM me.

About the services, you will getting the full detailed reports of the links submitted via EMAILS.

Thanks & Regards.

nicholashudson, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. TwistOffMedia

TwistOffMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'd rather pay for amount of links than the amount of hours worked because who knows how fast and if you are actually working the whole time. PM me!

TwistOffMedia, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  3. nicholashudson

nicholashudson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

You can also pay the amount for the number of links but as i said, i will be updating your sites will all the latest serials that come up and as soon as they come up..
    so i suppose i will have a guys working dedicated for you all the time on this..
    and of course you will notice the amount of work done by the number of hits your sites will be getting.

4. Procode

Procode Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wait so say I have a movie blog for a certain TV show. You will update it for me, promote it for me, and everything like that? or did I misunderstand something?

Procode, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  5. jdoerr

jdoerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do most of the sites that you submit the links to allow a cpalead gateway on the videos? After getting all of my links deleted from sidereel, I've found that they don't allow sites like mine. I'll be checking back on this thread to see if anyone has success with this service.

jdoerr, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  6. nicholashudson

nicholashudson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Absolutely yes,

We are charging from you just to post the link on your blogs and then submit to different submission sites.. all the money that comes in is yours..
    We have already mentioned our service charges.

You got a pm..
    do read it out, some nice work for you if you are banned from SIDEREEL.