1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ads and ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Helado, Dec 6, 2009.

Hi,

Has anybody had any success with using Facebook ads to promote CB products? If yes, how successful was it?

Thanks.

Helado, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  2. thejared

thejared Peon

Best Answers:
    I did this for a while. The key to making money with it was only running the ads at certain times of day. I was making well over $100 / day for a few weeks with one product and one ad. It has since died off, but I was very happy with the results. Last week I cashed a $547 check from CB...

thejared, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  3. Helado

Helado Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds good! So you must make sure you have a decent product and target the right people, as well as at the right times. I will give it a try sometime... may I ask, how much did you spend in advertising?

Thanks.

Helado, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  4. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    I spent a few hundred like I think $300 ad credits on facebook to promote CB and a few other affiliate/referrals not one converted. Thats real sad, good thing it was coupons I used and not real cash.

ElitePrime, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  5. Helado

Helado Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not good indeed... did you pay per click or per view?

Helado, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  6. thejared

thejared Peon

Best Answers:
    I also used the free ad credits that they had offered. I made a nice return though. I was paying by impressions, not by clicks. I made the most from a farmville secrets ebook, but it has died off now. I'm sure there are many other products to sell to the facebook community. It's a weird game my friend, it took me by surprise when I actually started making money. Once I started making money it just kept coming in like crazy.

I wish you luck. PM me if you have any questions.

thejared, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  7. nazareth

nazareth Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I did not use facebook, however, my friend managed to make money on a regular basis using this technique.

nazareth, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  8. SAM_theman

SAM_theman Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with FBook is everyone is looking for a free product(s). So I would get lots of clicks but no leads or sales. It gets pretty annoying while you see your remaining cash amount declining.

SAM_theman, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  9. weissbrand

weissbrand Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried a few great products, but they neither ct nor do they convert. Not sure if i chose the wrong product or not.

There is not much FB users are interested in i guess.

Not easy at all...

weissbrand, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  10. Baster9

Baster9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever guys think of Facebook Marketplace ? Did some of you tried this?:confused:

Thx in advance

Baster9, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  11. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    any reason why the farmville secrets ebook sales seem to have slowed down for you? id love to know should you decide to share. thanks.

tonysanders, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  12. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used ppc and tried it with the mafia wars ebook with no success. No sales at all. But then again I was trying different products too like alternating mafia wars, some registry cleaners, some hosting services and so forth but overall I must have spent about 100 USD per product with no return. I guess its just I suck at this lol

ElitePrime, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  13. Vortex015

Vortex015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have had success but generally there is no success long term. And the success I had was not with click bank products. If you do get some sales from facebook ads, once you make some money and the clicks drop by about 20% (generally a week and a half) then I would just take it down and run off with your money.

Make sure to put the price in your ad such as $59. You DON'T WANT them to click if they cannot pay the price. Facebook is different than search, you only want them clicking if you they are a potential buyer. Whereas in search you DO want a high clickthrough, you don't want a high click through % on facebook. (in my opinion, some people would disagree)

One important thing I would like to say is make sure you bid what facebook tells you to. If they suggest a bid of 55-65 cents. Make sure you put at least 55. If you don't facebook will put you in their trashy section of their site and give you garbage traffic that are mostly accidental clicks with 0 second site time. The ones that say facebook.com referral are the ones you want. the others are mostly trash. I never got a sale or a long time stay from one of those. You can verify that with your analytics. So make sure you actually do "spend" the money if you do it. If I were you I would try it for two days bidding one cent above the recommended. This will ensure exposure in the best places on facebook. If you don't get a lot of traffic that spends at least 2 minutes on your site or no sales....then ditch it. For all of these reasons I do not use facebook any more. It was profitable for me at first but it was too unpredictable and there were too many worthless clicks. People on facebook are only looking to network with their friends. Search is a better use of money. But if you can get coupons, then why the heck not! Can anyone post on here how to get coupons for facebook? I would love to know that.

Vortex015, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  14. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion facebook will not sale...not sure never tried it...but my thinking is the following:

When people need something they look for it. On facebook you don't look for anything, it comes to you...and that is a big difference. Many times I just clicked on those ads just for curiosity and never intended to actually buy something...for what reason? I don't go to facebook to buy things...simple as that.

centarec, Dec 10, 2009 IP