1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biggest Launch of The Year: The Scar Secret - Remove Scars Forever! - Pays 75% of $49

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBank, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    + rep mate. I would be pissed too, and out of principle would not let it slide. Hey OP, come copy some of my shit bro, dare you.

**EDIT - wtf>? I just went to give this thread 1 star, and it says I already voted, and I KNOW I didn't give it no 5 stars... anyone else notice this? Someone hacking accounts just to get some fake 5 stars?

***EDIT2 - Ummm, I just went over all the recent threads with 5 stars, and it says I already rated them all - yet I have never even read some of them, and I rarely if ever actually rate a thread... just wondering if others are seeing similar shit? Rather random too no pattern to it...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    NCMedia, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  2. taminder

taminder Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree lol

taminder, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  3. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah same thing happening to me.

tibor28, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep same thing is happening with the stars for me too.....went to give this a 1 and it tells me I've already voted!

terryd, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  5. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    wow another overhyped title..

Biggest Launch of The Year???????

Come on, learn this little rule, if you make outlandish crapp headlines like this to get attention then it just makes me think you have no integrity in marketing and there is no way i will want to work with you.

Try keeping it real, and see the results, there is just too much bullshit online.

2-4-K, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  6. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    All these accusations by The Scar Solution are entirely false. That person simply doesn't want any competition with greedy monoply on the scar niche.

If you do not believe me: check out http://thescarsolution.com and http://www.mafiawarswizard.com/. The Scar Solution stole their whole design from another CB product. Disgraceful.

The Scar Solution should be banned from Clickbank for theft not me.

- The Scar Secret (the only legit scar product on Clickbank)

CBank, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  7. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @CBank: I couldn't care less about whether the Scar Solution's sales page was mimicked from another sales page. What I'm worried about is the actual e-book; after all, that's what the potential customers will pay for.

If you're really confident your book isn't a blatant rehash of the original scar solution, kindly let me see a review copy. If your product offers added value, not only will I consider promoting it as well, but I'll clearly type out my opinion for everyone to see.

ps- this kind of statement doesn't exactly convey a sense of maturity.

@2-4-K: my thoughts exactly.

@NCMedia, Tibor28 and Terryd: Same here. Now, isn't that odd?

Smitten, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  8. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Are you honestly insinuating that I stole my scar treatment product from a mafia wars product? Really?

You know you've been caught and now you're just making up ridiculous claims to try to get out of it.

I know the owner of Mafia Wars Cheater and while my page and that page share similar layouts, it is a common sales page template. My page and HTML were written 100% from scratch.

I invite anyone to compare my page to the Mafia Wars page and you'll see they are not alike.

You are ridiculous you scum bag.

In the future, if you're going to blatantly rip off someone elses work, at least write your own sales page or maybe add some of your own content.

awl03c, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  9. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    @awl03c, Why don't you report this to the clickbank or contact his webhost to remove it for you?

pangolin123, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  10. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    Because there is nothing to report. There are very few similiarities between TheScarSecret.com and DigitalScarTreatment.com aside from the topic which they are about. Since when is it illegal to have 2 websites on the same topic?

Product price decreased to $29.98 for greater conversions! You get $20 a sale! Start sending hops and watch your sales skyrocket!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
    CBank, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  11. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    Could someone just ban this guy (The Scar Solution owner) already? Hes just being a troll trying to ruin my product's reputation so he can maintain his monopoly. I've actually hired a lawyer to deal with this guy to sue him for slander and libel.

CBank, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  12. Truffels_R_Us

Truffels_R_Us What We Do In Life - Echoes In Eternity!" Premium Member

Best Answers:
    As a Photoshop user, the images look like they may have been altered by use of the 'Cloning' tool, it might just be me though! any budding design people out there think likewise? ...

Hmm, I am also getting the "You have already voted" for the stars, surely this can't have been done by the thread starter, there must be a problem today with the stars system, any Mods have an idea?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    Truffels_R_Us, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  13. BW311

BW311 Peon

Best Answers:
    The first before and after photo is an obvious fake. If you'll notice the woman's ear... in the before she has 2 piercing holes and in the after photo she doesn't have any. :rolleyes: I just glanced at the photos too.

If you are going to be a scammer, at least make sure everything looks legit before you offer it to potential affiliates. Come on! Think!

BW311, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  14. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm still waiting for a review copy of your product, so I can see for myself whether it's a blatant copy of the Scar Solution. :-/

Smitten, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  15. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Those pictures are all stolen.

http://www.hadleighclinic.com/treatments/pixel-laser/pixel-laser-photos.html
    http://scarstretchmarkremoval.com/
    http://www.ramblestrip.com/blog/2006/11/kind-of-doctor-im-not-going-to-be.html
    etc...

Kinda how he stole my product and copied my website.

For Example...
    Deja vu anyone?

Can't even make your own bonus product?
    Also interesting...

I have lots more evidence but I'm saving those pictures for Clickbank and my DMCA filing. Read his page in detail and you'll see some pretty funny shit.
    http://www.thescarsolution.com
    http://www.thescarsecret.com

Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.

awl03c, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  16. dance_nations

dance_nations Peon

Best Answers:
    The 'scarsecret' website is the biggest con ever:

1. All the 'before and after' images are stolen from other websites that mainly provide cosmetic surgery and laser therapy services:

woundbegone.com/gallery_acute.php?page=2
    billingsadvancedlaser.com/scars.html
    ramblestrip.com/blog
    hadleighclinic.com
    scarstretchmarkremoval.com

I have contacted the sites above and I can confirm the images have all been used illegally and the names of the patients have been 'altered'

2. The person 'Dr. Christian Cole, M.D., Dermatology' who on the site "recommends" this product doesn't even exist... the picture they are using is of a doctor called "Richard Grafton" and has been stolen from an article here: theonion.com/content/news/doctor_trying_to_get_unemployed

3. The website also makes claims that it has been seen on 'Dr Phil, Mens health etc...' I have contacted these organizations and 2 of them have got back to me (so far) confirming the product has not even been mentioned

Don't affiliate with this company, I doubt they will be round long enough to even see the light of day!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
    dance_nations, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  17. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    Look, Im tired of this childish behaviour. This issue will be dealt with behind closed doors, between the two website owners.

CBank, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  18. dance_nations

dance_nations Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, who is being childish? What you have done is classed as fraud and is highly illegal, you can't steal images, make fake doctor's up, uses falsified recommendations and use imaginary testimonials! .... I don't give a dam about the problem you have with your competitor, I was just warning you to play by the rules else you are going to land in jail my friend, the FTC and FBI are REALLY clamping down on this now, Fraud is a very serious crime and you can go down for years, I would have a serious think about what you are doing

dance_nations, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  19. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah right!!! hahahahha That made me laugh. Thanks for the laugh CBank

rtp06, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  20. CBank

CBank Peon

Best Answers:
    Had 5 sales so far! Keep promoting guys! =D

CBank, Dec 14, 2009 IP
Thread Status: