1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

share4gain.com for $40 + your site offer

Discussion in 'Sites' started by pixmania, Nov 30, 2009.

I am willing to sell my site for $120 minimum or seen as its close to xmas and money might be tight, I will except a Trade with a little cash.

I am not fussy about what kind of site you offer as long as it has some traffic with a PR of 2 or higher.

About share4gain.com

Share4gain.com runs 90% on a custom script.

It offers users a chance to gain extra google adsense revenue (or other schemas could be added easily) by entering a URL displaying adsense ads, along with the users Google Adsense pub- ID.

Share4Gain supplies a new random link or a custom one, which the user will promote (signatures, youtube, twitter, digg etc..), once the url is visited, all adsense ads are converted to display ads with the users google publisher ID, this happens 80% of the time. 10% of the time it will display ads for the original site owner, and 10% for the share4gain script owner. These percentages can be edited, through the script, and help will be given upon request.

BuyItNow (BIN): $120 or contact me with your trade offer and agreement to pay $40 as well.

The new owner of share4gain could also consider repacking and selling it as a package to individuals.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    pixmania, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  2. valueclick

valueclick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the site making money? If so, how much?

valueclick, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  3. yesgee2000

yesgee2000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hii

Send me traffic details and income at present.

I have seen this listed more than one time earlier. Why it was not sold that time

yesgee2000, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  4. pixmania

pixmania Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

you must have been a dope to miss it, site is sold

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
    pixmania, Dec 1, 2009 IP