1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why & How JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. . .According to Scripture.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And yet many churches are accepting gay pastors. Have you figured out how to reconcile that one?

Obamanation, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  2. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are they widely recognised and accepted? The largest religious organisation in the world doesn't seem to think so. Nor do many governments, including yours and mine.

HR_MBA, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  3. Genuine Marketer

Genuine Marketer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... I just figured it out. Men made the word and the word is God. Men made God!

Genuine Marketer, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  4. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please not ask me to do what come so very natural to me?
    Please continue Arnie...

. . .seems to me you're going somewhere with this!!!:D

Would you care to discuss those Scripture from a "CHURCH" authorized bunch of Followers of JESUS CHRIST???
    Or would you just rather keep believing that the "NIV" and their MIS-translators were/are designed to keep you from believing the pure unadulterated WORD of GOD?
    If you'd like to continue being apathetic, ignorant, and/or stupid, then by all means, go for it. . .but if you like to, as it is written, "know", then as my LORD stated, ". . .If ye continue in MY WORD, then are ye MY disciples indeed; And ye shall know THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH shall make you free.". . .or as it is written elsewhere, ". . .I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE: no man comes unto THE FATHER, but by ME.":cool:

Nehemiah, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  5. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    Evidence is always appreciated... have any?

6. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Try reading versions in their proper contexts. . .KJV along side the NIV.

7. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    Those aren't evidence. Just text. Have any proof that any specific events happened within the bible. The bible itself is proof of nothing. I am sick of circular reasoning.

8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    When they take "The Bible" off the market, then I'll listen to your dumb azz argument (about that one). . .come now, "let us reason together".

JESUS CHRIST is a Historical Figure, can you google HIM?

9. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, here you go, straight from King James Version.

Leviticus 20:9
    For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Leviticus 20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Corinthians 14:34
    Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

Exodus 35:2
    Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.

Doesn't seem that different? How suprising

HR_MBA, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  10. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    Do you believe in the overwhelming proof of evolution? There is more proof of it than any events in the bible. Why don't you stick with the times.

Since Evolution is a fact, the bible is rendered useless as actual truth. How am I suppose to reason with a person who can't even reason?

Why don't they let their god rest on the sabbath day. Instead they are all going to church.

11. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    No; what you're sick of is someone putting up against you,THE BOOK that they believe, that always kicks the book that believe, in its booty, huh?

12. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    What I am sick of is people that aren't seeking the truth and using their brains. I guess to me, truth is more important than what makes you feel good... and even without a God the Universe is just as beautiful and there will always be mystery within. Also explain why the bible also plagiarizes some older sources like greek myths for example?

13. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure I do; if you believe that your ancestors were monkeys, who am I to argue with you, you should know more about your ancestors than I, correct???:D

It is written, ". . .Two can't reason together, except they be agreed."

[QUOTEWhy don't they let their god rest on the sabbath day. Instead they are all going to church.[/QUOTE]HE rests ever Saturday ("the seventh day"). . .so when is your "Sabbath"???

14. Genuine Marketer

Best Answers:
    I don't believe my ancestors were monkeys but I do know we had a common ancestor with them just like every other mammal. You don't understand this because maybe you are not evolved enough to understand modern science.

15. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand enough to know that one cannot "evolved" into something higher than that which he/she is supposed to have "evolved" from. That just ain't the way GOD made it to be so.

Yo, ncz, when a man skirts his sperm into your rectum, which way does that make your feces flow. . .for the next nine month? You just can't hold on to that sperm for nine months. . .can you? Should I kill you? No way, no how. I am not GOD. My sins have already killed me; JESUS CHRIST took all my death for me. . .its not too late for you. . .unless you're happy with...

Nehemiah, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  16. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah I noticed you avoided my post with quotes from KGV, any reason why?

HR_MBA, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  17. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Must have missed, put it here, why don't you?

18. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Straight from KGV for your pleasure.

HR_MBA, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  19. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    In Exodus and Leviticus, it (those laws) must have been given to Jews ONLY. . .oops you must have missed that huh?

While in, "Corinthians 14:34", since you conveniently failed to mentioned whether it was 1st or 2nd (wonder why huh?), you also failed to mention that Paul stated, "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.". This was a Church that was doing stuff against THE WORD of GOD; their men were being more "girley men" than Men of GOD, so Paul, the founder of that Church, told them how it should have been in GOD'S REAL CHURCH.

GOD ain't got not problem with Women teaching/preaching. . .especially when chump azz men ain't doing what HE COMMANDED and/or BLESSED us to do.

20. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    So would you then agree that the bible, even KGV, is flawed?

HR_MBA, Nov 28, 2009 IP