1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for article marketers - How much do you make per month ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by simplyjo, Aug 22, 2009.

1. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    low/mid $x.xxxx/month.

"time" is not an issue - the keyword is outsourcing. Its extremely hard to find reliable, good writers tho.

GeorgR., Nov 26, 2009 IP
  2. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am a writer here on DP ;)
    And like I said.. I did try outsourcing as well but that didnt work too well for me .. I mean, 1 person can only write 5-10 articles a day - If we need to expand, we HAVE to outsource... but negative results are quite demotivating.

simplyjo, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  3. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    10 articles a DAY is good. If i had 10 good articles a day i would make much more.

But..that being said...i think 10 a day is *very* doable.
    But i am aware that most writers (from here) are not native english speakers, so it can take them longer.

GeorgR., Nov 26, 2009 IP
  4. 211newbie

211newbie Peon

Best Answers:
    When you write these articles do you have a landing page or direct link thru a purchased domain? If you do use a landing page, would you suggest something like squidoo or hubpages?

211newbie, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  5. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Consensus is that using a landing page is the best way to convert.

If you can't afford hosting and a domain, or simply lack the know-how, I would use Squidoo. Plus, if you do some good keyword research, your page could rank well. Google likes Squidoo.

onlinemoniez, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  6. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    211, are you asking me?

As for me, the "good" products i have my own landing pages, but i also use a bunch of redirect domains.

I will NEVER ever use Squidoo again (i had 39 very nice lenses for almost 2 years), they changed policy now and are deleting accounts and lenses.

Check some Clickbank vendors, some of them have downloadable landing pages and its very easy to set them up. I personally never used a Web2.0 (hubpages etc..) page as landing page for article marketing, although i use them for link-building. I always get a real domain, and then either landing page (review style goes well)...or simply redirect.

GeorgR., Nov 26, 2009 IP
  7. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you about squidoo. They are becoming worst day by day...

Robert25, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  8. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found that using a blogger blog as opposed to squidoo for a landing page works well. Blogger is simple, and if you get your own domain name and do a redirect then you can make it look like a pretty cool website and save the hosting fees. Just get a custom blogger template that looks professional and that can make for a killer review page.

mlord10, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  9. 211newbie

211newbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to know about squidoo. That would suck, especially after 2 years. Thanks for the tips!

211newbie, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  10. MarkUSA

MarkUSA Peon

Best Answers:
    Could someone who makes that much money with articles give me a hint on the following:
    -How do I pick a good niche to promote? (In this very thread, Robert said about one of the niches: "that niche is almost dead now". How do I avoid picking a niche that's dead and choose one that is popular?)
    -How do I pick the "long tail keywords" around which to write the articles? Some e-books suggest picking keywords with over 5000 search results in Google but not too much competition. Still have no idea how to tell if a keyword has too much competition :confused:
    -When you submit that many articles, do you use software that allows you to insert canned phrases into the articles to speed up the writing process? I am talking about something like "So let's get to the bottom of what [product name] is all about." or "To make a long story short, if you want to [what they need], you've got to check out [product name]". Various phrases where you just fill in the blanks? Also a tool that would check keyword density and inform you once it's above 2%?
    -If you take the total dollar amount you've made writing articles and divide it by the actual number of articles you've written, how much do you get? :)

MarkUSA, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  11. longkk

longkk Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to get $100 daily,but i have not. do my best to achieve

longkk, Dec 2, 2009 IP