1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why & How JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. . .According to Scripture.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is Jesus a God now( after death of Jesus) , or God's Son or Are both of them same ?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
    ziya, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  2. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    JESUS CHRIST is not just "a God", HE IS THE Verbal and Living WORD of GOD. . .making HIM as much GOD as GOD IS GOD.

As THE WORD of GOD [HIS Position], JESUS CHRIST IS GOD...
    . . .("In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with GOD, and THE WORD was GOD.");

As JESUS [HIS Person-hood], JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON of GOD...
    . . .("And the angel answered and said unto her, THE HOLY GHOST shall come upon thee, and THE POWER of THE HIGHEST shall overshadow thee: therefore also THAT HOLY THING which shall be born of thee shall be called THE SON of GOD.");

As CHRIST [HIS Purpose], JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON of Man...
    . . .("For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall THE SON of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.").

Nehemiah, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  3. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the answer. But do you agree with this :

"Jesus rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father"

Jesus 2020

ziya, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  4. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol this thread gave me a good laugh. Are you trolling or serious Nehemiah? Are you the same guy who was trolling as Pastor Richards from GTA sometime ago? BTW you should really post in the bodybuilding.com misc section :D (PM me your username once you sign up there)

eXe, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    From a human standpoint/perspective, Yes I agree; but from a Spiritual standpoint/perspective, No I don't.
    Please ask of me, the question that you trying to lead up to:cool::rolleyes:.

It is written, "But the natural man receives not the things of THE SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned." And elsewhere it is written, ". . .Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see THE KINGDOM of GOD."

Thanks eXe; if that is what you got from this thread, then so be it; you do something here that JESUS CHRIST, in all of documented Scripture, never did. . .laugh:D.
    I assure you that I don't do "trolling"; nor do I use another title, nor name, to get my message across. . .anywhere.

Thank you for the invite. . .I'll take it under advisement.

6. prophet666

prophet666 Peon

Best Answers:
    eerything is a part of the whole we call god,in that sense according to non dualism everthing is god.

prophet666, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  7. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    Thus I am god and I demand 10% of your earnings.

Roman, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You both seem to think/understand GOD on your terms. . .such a sad mentality (not to mention what is an equally sad comprehension, or lack thereof, on WHO GOD really IS, since, if HE was as dumb/smart as you both are, or even as I am, then HE'd have a very hard time being GOD, huh???) It is written, "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are MY WAYS higher than your ways And MY THOUGHTS than your thoughts."

9. prophet666

prophet666 Peon

Best Answers:
    "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are MY WAYS higher than your ways And MY THOUGHTS than your thoughts." who ever wrote this did not understand the meaning of god,there is no mine or yours,everything is equal and a part of the whole

prophet666, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Mmmm, poor, poor, Isaiah (55:9ff). . .just didn't understand. . .huh???:rolleyes:

11. Networxnz

Networxnz Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my own opinion, I think they are trying to discuss about Trinity.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

Networxnz, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  12. Scavenger

Scavenger Peon

Best Answers:
    While I don't believe in god, I must say that Christianity is a more believable version of God compared to Islam or any other religion.

Islam / Quran spreads hatred. Prophet Mohammad practised polygamy. He endorsed it & asked the people of Islam to follow it. They also suppress women.

Scavenger, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I was going to by a bible at $4.99 as an insurance policy, just to enable me to get into heaven - in case I am wrong, being an Atheist and all.

What's the best way to make sure I don't suffer all this eternal torture after death that you guys point out?

:p

Toopac, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Just as it is written, ". . .GOD sent not HIS SON into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through HIM might be saved. He that believes on HIM is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in THE NAME of THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD. (John 3:17-18ff)"

Nehemiah, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  15. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please stop using large/bold/colored fonts, they don't really strengthen your case you know :rolleyes:

eXe, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  16. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "1000 years is but one day" - this is also written in the scriptures - go figure with evolution science.
    the more science is revealing the more the scriptures make sense in terms of understanding.

Apes have 48 chromosomes, humans 46, in Adams time there used to be more chromosomes in humans, especially those for longevity, that explains the age of Adam - 930 years, Methuselah was even 969 years old. Scientifically we can't change chromosomes, but then who took them away then and why?

to be continued ...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
    Arnie, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  17. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Toopac, take a journey of the mind. When I say mind I dont mean the physical brain. I mean conscience. For a deeper meaning check out cs lewis's books. He was an atheist also:)

pingpong123, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  18. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I already have and the best thing to live by is be "just" and "good" ie "treat others as you wish to be treated" - no god required.

Freethinking is a critical process to me.

I'll check him out, but I won't be converting anytime soon, nor ever (I do not believe), and if I were to do so, it would especially not be to an organised religion:p

Toopac, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  19. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam also says the same :)

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu ‘alahi wasallam) and said to him,

‘O, Messenger of Allah! I’ve come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Hereafter.’

- ‘Ask what you wish’ said Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alahi wasallam).

Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.

A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Q: I’d like to be the most just man.

A: Desire for others what you desire for yourself, and you will be the most just of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.

A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I’d like to be the most honorable man.

A: If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men.

Q: I’d like to be the strongest of men.

A: If you put your trust in Allah, you will be the strongest of men.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?

A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?

A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?

A: Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

new, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  20. HR_MBA

HR_MBA Active Member

Best Answers:
    While we're on biblical quotes, here's a few of my favourites.

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
    -- I Corinthians 14:34-35 (NIV)

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
    Exodus 35:2

Leviticus 20:9
    If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

Now I know you will say, oh these aren't relevant, different times etc etc.. But how about this little gem a few lines later

20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

HR_MBA, Nov 27, 2009 IP